SMG Frontlines Demo!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:00 PM

Nebulus released the first demo of his mod, SMG Frontlines. This half conversion will feature four factions: Imperials, Rebellion, Underworld and CorSec. Unfortunatelly, since the documentation is all in german, I cannot provide much more details of this mod. According to Google's Translation Tools, this demo should include 3 new classes of space battleships, including a Bulk Cruiser. It's a very early demo, but it is playable and features nice graphics. So, give it a try, it's only 6.44mb download anyway. Head HERE and click in the word Download to download it. If you understand a bit of german, please, fill us with the details. Here's a screenshot, found at EAW HQ, of one of the new cruisers:

Posted Image
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#2 N3bulu5

N3bulu5
  • Project Team
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

Nebulus released the first demo of his mod, SMG Frontlines. This half conversion will feature four factions: Imperials, Rebellion, Underworld and CorSec. Unfortunatelly, since the documentation is all in german, I cannot provide much more details of this mod. According to Google's Translation Tools, this demo should include 3 new classes of space battleships, including a Bulk Cruiser. It's a very early demo, but it is playable and features nice graphics. So, give it a try, it's only 6.44mb download anyway. Head HERE and click in the word Download to download it. If you understand a bit of german, please, fill us with the details. Here's a screenshot, found at EAW HQ, of one of the new cruisers:

Posted Image

Finaly i'm here ;)

in had put in the Bulk Cruiser, Lancer Frigate and the Carrack. it was nothing special, not balanced at all.
it was just only to celebrate the 2. birthday of my daughter Jaina.

If you want here in this forum some more info's of my mod (how its going, wat is in already and so on) give me a hint then i'll post somewhere here the news about Frontlines too ;)

#3 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:31 PM

Be my guest. We welcome you to update us with news on SMG Frontline here ;). Just don't exagerate with pictures ;).
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users