Well its not really a bug, but the Kirov Carrier is WAAAAAAAY too overpowered
Their suicide planes can't be shot down, and they an take out a conyard in two shots! I suggest toning down the power of the planes, or give the Kirovs much weaker armor
Just so you can survive 3 minutes against the Soviets.
As for the bugs:
1) The Australian Hover MLRS is invisible, and fires it's missiles straight down underneath itself.
2) When loading up the Lunar Map, it gives an internal error.
3) The mod launcher needs to be placed inside the XCC utilities directory to work
That's all for now, I'll keep testing to try and find more bugs EDIT:
Found some more:
4) The turret offset for the Ocean Ripper is off, it should be -75
5) When the Ocean Ripper reaches the second gattling stage, it causes an internal error
6) Some of the normals on the units look a bit strange, I'll see if I can fix them up
7) The Ocean Ripper isn't a submarine, it acts like a boat
8) The Leviathan's missiles take off strangely, they don't tilt properly
Edited by OmegaBolt, 18 July 2007 - 05:01 PM.