Photo

Is snape good or evil

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Poll: Snape

Do you think Snape is evil?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:10 PM

I know there are bigger places to talk about harry potter, but they are just so crowded, and at this place i know the people.

So, for the harry potter fans here, do you think snape is good or evil?

The Leaky Cauldron
bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#2 ched

ched

• Undead
  • 4,431 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Previous Division Leader

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:14 PM

I say he's good. Dumbledore has been wrong once, he can't have been wrong twice :lol:
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free ~Linus Torvald

#3 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:20 PM

I also say he's good.
For one, there have been numerous occasions for him to kill harry. Surely, he said it's not a good idea to kill Harry under dumbledore's nose, but I'm sure there have been situations where snape could have made it look like an accident.
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#4 ched

ched

• Undead
  • 4,431 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Previous Division Leader

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:33 PM

Who is RAB ? Any guesses ?
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free ~Linus Torvald

#5 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:40 PM

Regulus Arctulus Black, Sirius's brother. Therefore, the locket horcrux was in Grimmauld Place (seen in the beginning of OOTP, a "heavy silver locket that wouldn't open"), and has now been stolen and sold by Mundungus

#6 adummy

adummy

Keep it Clean!

• Project Team
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:03 PM

i dont care

added poll
Posted Image

#7 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:06 PM

Voted :lol: I couldn't give a shit :)
Posted Image

#8 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:02 PM

Snape is a time-travelling scion of Chaos from the forty-first millenium, sent here by Khorne to sow death and destruction, then when the time is right, open a Chaos Gate atop the ruins of Hogwarts, from which will pour the soulless warriors of the Blood God, to consume, rend and tear the world apart. The only way to stop the diabolical fiend is to utterly banish the site of the summoning, preferably with a nuclear device. Only then will the threat posed by this warrior of warriors be ended.

Meanwhile, under the command of Sanctioned Psyker Ossius Cronan, a team of crack Space Marines has traveled through the same Warp Portal to seek 'Snape' and end his threat to their past. Armed with the most powerful relics of the Blood Ravens Chapter and pushed onwards by the will of the Emperor Himself, they will stop at nothing to ind the heretic - even if this means undertaking an Exterminatus of all of Britain. They have tracked the fiend for many years, and now finally have located him. As they soar towards the misty land of England on tongues of flame, Cronan's men check their power weapons and bolters, and are prepared for the fight of their lives....

Now, meet Captain Thaddeus Bronan of the US Navy Seals. They have known for the last 6 months that something disturbing has been going on in the British Isles, something horrible. Now armed with the latest intelligence extracted from prisoners (against the Geneva Convention of course), they board a trio of Blackhawk helicopters and head for CVN-8, their staging point for covert operations in Southern England. Nobody knows their mission - is it intelligence gathering or is it something darker?

The last powerful force converging on the peaceful castle of Hogwarts is the ballistic missile submarine Alexsander. Converted from an old Akula class submarine, she has had most - but not all - of her missile tubes removed to make room for an entire Spetsnaz division. After conducting nuclear 'tests' in the Ural Mountains on a seemingly abandoned castle, they believe the survivors have fled to Britain to take refuge there. The onboard political officer, Ivan Denisovich Shukov, has second thoughts about chasing pixies and fairytales, but he has the dead corpses of fifteen good men and even more of the enemy to prove to him that this is not a nightmare, but reality.

Enter Harry Potter and associates - calmly (but somewhat sadly) returning to Hogwarts for their final year of instruction. Yet - something is not right. Should they be sad because of Dumbledore's death, or should they be utterly and completely terrified. For Dumbledore faked his death, so he could concentrate more fully on his true persona - that of Lord Voldemort! Yes, the Dark Lord was indeed hiding as Headmaster of Hogwarts all this time, slowly preparing his return, increasing his power. The Aurors' vision was clouded by the darkness, though they did manage to kill many of his apprentices. Now the Dark Lord has returned fully to his people, and orders that the remaining wizards be hunted down and defeated. He has proclaimed a new Dark Empire overtop of the peaceful Ministry of Magic, with himself as Emperor. His attention turns to Harry, dreams troubled by visions of a dying Ginny... and ponders how best to put the Chosen One's powers to use for the Dark Side.

How will Harry fight the fury and chaos of the Avatar of Khorne with the Blood Ravens killing every wizard possible? What will the Navy SEALs do when they find their target already a battlezone between unearthly powers? Will Shukov unleash the two SLBMs containing seven warheads each at Hogwarts? Find out next, on an all new Harry Potter!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!
(So Snape is pretty damn evil)

-edit: I think I got a bit carried away there.

Edited by Nertea, 18 July 2007 - 08:21 PM.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#9 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Projects:Staff at Flameguard's "Game Sector Network"

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:36 PM

hes good, dumbledore probably planned out his entire death.

It is Regulus, J.K. Rowling has already confirmed it. she also confirmed that what nertea posted was the truth
Posted Image

#10 Hearach

Hearach

title available

• Project Team
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:56 PM

Hmmm, I gotta agree with Nertea on that one.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:55 PM

Are we talking about the hawknosed poison teacher?

If so, all that really matters is coolness, of which he has plenty. Ever since he spoke german in Die Hard.

If not, well, then i was wrong. :p

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#12 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Projects:Staff at Flameguard's "Game Sector Network"

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:08 PM

Posted Image

this is the big-nosed guy we be talking about. coolness, i was under the impression he was bullied all the time at school because he wasn't cool
Posted Image

#13 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:39 PM

I meant the 'real' cool! And this guy has it! :p No need to show off. Even though he always does try. No matter. :D

Edited by Sûlherokhh, 18 July 2007 - 10:39 PM.

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#14 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:59 PM

I just saw the movie today, and it's definitely better than the 4th. It does feel a bit rushed (as in the time goes fast, not it was produced quickly), but what do you expect when you squeeze 800 pages in 2.5 hours. Some scenes were really annoying, if you've read the book, but other were brilliant. I like how they introduced some jokes and fun things you can't do in a book.
My friend next to me, who never read the book, said he didn't miss anything and that the movie had enough depth

anyway, I'm going to have much more fun Saturday :thumbup: (and wanted an excuse to use that smiley)

btw, Nertea, if you quote jkrowling.com, please put in quote tags, thank you :p

#15 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:42 PM

I got dragged to the premiere last Wednesday by my horde of admirers (see. people who knew me when I used to look like Daniel Radcliffe). I... didn't like it, which isnt really surprising, but I also didn't like it as a movie. Too many random special effects scenes, and they ripped the heart out of the Cho/Harry thing (which is a point of contention for me due to an inside joke :p). Imo the first half was ok, but then really went downhill from there.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#16 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:51 PM

I didn't watch it. But i was wondering if the girl (forgot her name) is still making hidden references to harry's great magical 'rod'. :D That just made me roll on the floor laughing during the first parts. :p

#17 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:18 PM

http://dl.groovygeck...sbury/bl01.html

Go there at 10 to midnight (Brittish time) to view a live reading of the new book by JKR

#18 adummy

adummy

Keep it Clean!

• Project Team
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

what? you are too lazy to read the book yourself so you want someone to read it to you :sad:
Posted Image

#19 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:52 PM

U h/\t0r, g0 /\ \/\/ /\ Y!!!

*waves garlic at adummy*

Impedimenta!

#20 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:04 PM

*hem hem*

No wizard battles here please, they annoy me.

sig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users