Posted Image
Russian modding, Age of Men Team
AoM Site

#2 Biermann

Biermann
  • New Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:18 PM

Wich will be the add dwarven units and structures?
If possible please post a screen =)

#3 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

You sure like dwarves huh?

Dwarven Pikeman
Posted Image

Khazad Guard
Posted Image

Dwarf Berserker
Posted Image

Iron Hills Warrior
Posted Image

Dwarven Crossbowman
Posted Image

Thorin Oakenshield (hero)
Posted Image
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:19 PM

Sorry, but that thorin looks more like my self-image of dain.

#5 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

Sorry, but your self-image of dain looks more like my Thorin.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#6 gamehuntera

gamehuntera
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:08 PM

I don't think so. He has many differents from Dain. And Torin and Darin are leaders of gnomes, so they can have something same atl all.

#7 Dindi

Dindi

What The Deuce?

• Project Team
  • 249 posts
  •  Modeler,Skinner, coder

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

what does that even mean, and they are leaders of dwarves not gnomes, and btw i think thorin looks good :good:
Posted Image
Thanks to Caluadan for the Sig

#8 gamehuntera

gamehuntera
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:14 PM

Btw, in russian offen dwarwes=gnomes. And btw, we are planning new innovation for dwarfs - maybe, after getting ring into citadel, you can build mega-tank ) This tank at size is nearly same to size of citadel, maybe litte smaller. I call it Tank, but in fact it is Mobile Stronglold. So, when this unit will be ready to go out from Citadel, the building will be crushed in pieces and destroyed with following earthquake, and after that on place of Citadel you will see Mobile Stronghold. On it there are 2 active towers, and you can bulid some more addons (like on overlord). It can be big catapult, or earthquaker (like structure in campaign), or big healer. And special abilities: fortify - mobile citadel can't move but armor get stronger. And maybe ability to swim (it is needed in maps where exist bridges, which big Stronghold can't pass). And maybe part of functions of Citadel. What do tou think?

#9 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:27 PM

Isn't that a bit ehm... overkill? Sure it sounds cool, but I'm not sure ít'll fit into the style of the game.

#10 gamehuntera

gamehuntera
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:41 PM

Mobile Fortress is very slow, so you can not to fight with it but go around and attack enemy base. And fortress is vulnerable to siege catapults and other. And, btw, it has big armor and hp, but not very big firepower - 2 small axe towers and 1 addon - catapult, earthquaker and fire healer. Fortress, as Citadel, can't stand versus big number of enemies. It need units to follow itself.

And it has big cost and need to get ring. It is ring hero, but bigger defence than attack. I don't think taht it will crush balance - if player have so much money to buy mobile fortress, then he will win certainly.

#11 ScottSeber

ScottSeber
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:51 PM

i have to agree with allathar its overkill .. stick with a dwarf for a ring hero

#12 LordIstari

LordIstari

title available

• Hosted
  • 288 posts
  • Projects:Age Of Men
  •  Age Of Men BosS

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

maybe i add "mobile fortress" in game maybe not... (i need to test balance before;)))
BUT gamehuntera send arts for me and i creat model for this $)
ARTs
Posted Image
Posted Image
THIS very non finish (non skin)
Screen 1.
Screen 2.
Screen 3.
Screen 4.
Video.

Edited by LordIstari, 16 August 2007 - 08:50 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
AoM Site

#13 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:28 AM

Nice model and Animation. Although I still don't know if it's a good thing... To balance it would be VERY hard.

#14 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

The only was one can understand me is by being me.

• Project Team
  • 644 posts
  • Projects:Mapping for RJ_RotWK
  •  freelance mapper/3d modeler in training

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:16 PM

well, it could be very expensive and you can garrison archers and the such in it or maybe add a catapult to the top and maybe make it like a mighty catapult but very expensive and vulnerable when not moving, like the catapult from the War of the Ring game
Sig by Serated
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#15 LordIstari

LordIstari

title available

• Hosted
  • 288 posts
  • Projects:Age Of Men
  •  Age Of Men BosS

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:25 AM

Posted Image i texture this and add 4 axe throwers!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
AoM Site

#16 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:30 AM

That's nice! Although I'd put one or two more beasties on it, because it seems a lil' tough for two of those animals to pull it...

#17 gamehuntera

gamehuntera
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:04 PM

Another animals are in Mobile Fortress.

#18 Guess Who

Guess Who

title available

• Project Team
  • 969 posts
  • Projects:Wars of The East, Project Siege
  •  2d Artist, Modeller, Skinner, Binder, Basic Coder, Learning Animating, mapping, fx coding.

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:53 PM

Maybe darken the yellow looks a bit more elvish than dwarvish.
Looks good though ^^.
Posted Image Posted Image
My current projects: Wars of The East, Project Siege
--------------------------------------
99% Fat Free.

#19 mysuitisnotblack

mysuitisnotblack

Nomad

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:31 PM

thats too cool not to put in game, and if its overkill so wat, can only make game better
6% of teenagers today are a bunch of informed NERDS, if you are one of the 94% who actually reads cheap magazines and a couple of schoolbooks, or anything besides the paper, copy and paste this into your signature.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

#20 seraphes

seraphes
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 02:56 AM

im not really shure about screwing up thew timeline by adding thorin...
the fortress is awesome put more bulls itle make it more heavy like....

Edited by seraphes, 05 January 2008 - 02:58 AM.

''I think, therefore you are''- Ergo Proxy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users