id go for balista and make a power that turns normal trees into ents
''I think, therefore you are''- Ergo Proxy

#22 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:55 PM

Not ents, maybe Huorns...
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#23 seraphes

seraphes
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

wuts the visual difference
''I think, therefore you are''- Ergo Proxy

#24 irockanduknowit

irockanduknowit
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:42 PM

Why not have a special function for Elves that when under attack summons Ents to help. Just a thought

#25 mysuitisnotblack

mysuitisnotblack

Nomad

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:06 PM

Everyones is saying that Huorns and Ents are different but I really doubt they look that different I kno Huorns are more agressive and different the Ents but really ;)
6% of teenagers today are a bunch of informed NERDS, if you are one of the 94% who actually reads cheap magazines and a couple of schoolbooks, or anything besides the paper, copy and paste this into your signature.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

#26 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:01 AM

Are there gonna be new elven heroes?

Like Gil-Galad maybe, my favourite hero. If you are gonna make him, it should look like the one in Elvenstar mode for BFME1(the only and the best).
Or you could add sons of elrond, one bow master and the other sword master like in RJ mod.

#27 Eldarion25

Eldarion25

American and Proud

• Hosted
  • 586 posts
  • Projects:Universe At War: Expanded Edition (skinner and Mod Leader)
  •  Mod Leader for Universe At War: Expanded Edition, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:00 AM

Well, the problem with Gil-Galad is that I really believe that considering this is based in the late War of the Ring era, I don't want to play with a dead guy :p

I've just never liked dead guys running around in the end of the Third Age :)

Edited by Eldarion25, 15 January 2008 - 03:00 AM.

Mod Leader for the Universe at War: Expanded Edition mod, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of the Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted Image
^Thanks to Ark for this great sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

lol

#29 mysuitisnotblack

mysuitisnotblack

Nomad

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:37 PM

I dunno, when I play a game I really dont care whether or not heroes are dead befor the time period
6% of teenagers today are a bunch of informed NERDS, if you are one of the 94% who actually reads cheap magazines and a couple of schoolbooks, or anything besides the paper, copy and paste this into your signature.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

#30 Jonasking

Jonasking

title available

• Project Team
  • 451 posts
  • Projects:Finished Projects

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:29 PM

Hello , I have 2 ideas for Mirkwood and 1 for Lothlorien :)

Mirkwood :
A "battle wagon" drived by 3 elks or something , and have a little "house" with three "windows" , in the "windows" its one archer , and where you go "in" the "house" on the wagon its stand 2 archers . The elks are drived by one from mirkwood , like the Mahud :)

And suggestion 2 : A new unit for Mirkwood : Mirkwood arrow thrower ;)

Lorien : A new power like "Call The tree" , when you use it a tree comes up and have platform and on the platform 4 or more Lorien archers stans on and fire arrows

#31 Elendil the High

Elendil the High

High King of Dunédain

• Project Team
  • 439 posts
  • Projects:Coding and Idea making for Wars of the East mod
  •  Coder, Skinner and Loremaster

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:49 PM

mirkwood battle wagon
a battle wagon for Elves, you must be kidding

mirkwood arrowthrowers
Why throw an arrow when you can shoot insteed

Call the tree
See this is interresting, but it should be named "Rise the Flet" or "Talan" as the lorien elves called them

Edited by Elendil the High, 16 February 2008 - 04:49 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wars of the East is the Best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users