#1 LordIstari

LordIstari

title available

• Hosted
  • 288 posts
  • Projects:Age Of Men
  •  Age Of Men BosS

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:00 PM

I wish to make Angmar And Northern Kingdom(and maybe Rhun) ONLY in the company!!! How you concern to it?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Russian modding, Age of Men Team
AoM Site

#2 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:25 PM

What do you mean with company? Campaign?
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#3 LordIstari

LordIstari

title available

• Hosted
  • 288 posts
  • Projects:Age Of Men
  •  Age Of Men BosS

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

yes (Sorry for bad english:( )
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Russian modding, Age of Men Team
AoM Site

#4 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:41 PM

I don't mind your bad English, it's always understandable (well except for that :/)

I would agree having Angmar & Northern Kingdom only in the Angmar campaign, since the mod is about the Age of Men: the time of the War of the Ring, the battle of the Five Armies, and after that, and Angmar and Northern Kingdom are hundreds of years before that.

I'd like to see Rhun also outside the campaign, since it's all about the War of the Ring after all and the soldiers of Rhun were also in the Battle for Minas Tirith. And because it's a cool faction to play with.

Edited by Allathar, 24 July 2007 - 01:41 PM.

It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#5 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Projects:Staff at Flameguard's "Game Sector Network"

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

lets also not forget that the soldiers of rhun also layed seige to dale and erebor killing dain and the king of dale
Posted Image

#6 irockanduknowit

irockanduknowit
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:52 PM

I think Angmar and Arnor should be outside the campaign, who cares if they took place before War of Ring, so many other things arent accurate but are still fun. (And your english is fine)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users