• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 mysuitisnotblack

mysuitisnotblack

Nomad

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:59 AM

Id like to see the Harad as sortof mobil faction with all there buildings with a function to say, fold up and have some units carry it to a new area. And the fortress could be folded up and carried by a Mumakil. OR, the fortress could be permanently on a Mumakil but that would be compilcated. I also like this movable tower idea

I like this idea a lot. You could have each building have a "Pack" command, where it unbuilds and becomes a porter. The porter can only build that building, and it will be the same experience level. For example, if you had a Lvl. 2 building, it would rebuild to Lvl. 2

Exactly.
6% of teenagers today are a bunch of informed NERDS, if you are one of the 94% who actually reads cheap magazines and a couple of schoolbooks, or anything besides the paper, copy and paste this into your signature.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

#42 Guest_Lindroos_*

Guest_Lindroos_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:28 AM

Well what i would like to see in AoM mod Is:

More Dwarven Heroes, for example from Hobbit book. And maybe some minifactions for them too, like drwarves from moria, after all moria was theirs before goblis took it and Misty Mountains dwarves maybe if you like the idea?

Maybe minifaction for elves, Lorien or something like that with Galadriel and Celebron as king and queen.

Thats it for now, if i remember anything else i`ll post it.

BTW GREAT WORK GUYS!!!!!

#43 mysuitisnotblack

mysuitisnotblack

Nomad

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:30 PM

That sounds good, exept that I think not many moria dwarves survived, so maybe an elite? good idea though :p

Also I really want Isengard to be more technologicaly advanced, so I was thinking that in a lvl 3 seige works maybe a primitive cannon ;), maybe an upgrade in the armory called black powder

Edited by mysuitisnotblack, 13 January 2008 - 08:04 PM.

6% of teenagers today are a bunch of informed NERDS, if you are one of the 94% who actually reads cheap magazines and a couple of schoolbooks, or anything besides the paper, copy and paste this into your signature.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

#44 Guest_Jonasking_*

Guest_Jonasking_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:13 PM

What about a Commander? Max 1 Commander on the map ( 1 for every faction) ?

#45 LordIstari

LordIstari

title available

• Hosted
  • 288 posts
  • Projects:Age Of Men
  •  Age Of Men BosS

Posted 30 January 2008 - 03:01 PM

What Commander you mean?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Russian modding, Age of Men Team
AoM Site

#46 Jonasking

Jonasking

title available

• Project Team
  • 451 posts
  • Projects:Finished Projects

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:14 PM

Commander Facts ;)
Cost : Like 1100
Buildable: Level 3 Barracks . Should be great if the Commander can be build when you have a "army" like 1000 CP(or not :p)
Powers : lvl 3: Retreat(spelling?) 50+ armor or something like that
lvl 4 : Attack : 50+ damage or something
(These two not passive , when you click it afects all units in range )
lvl 8: Great Leadership (Passive)
10: A power like Gimlis Slayer.

The Commander like a "mini" hero ;)

I know if this suggestions sucks:P

Edited by Jonasking, 30 January 2008 - 04:18 PM.

#47 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

No, it doesn't. The best way I think it'll be to give only Isengard the commander - remember the Uruk leader at Helms Deep? Will be much better than the dumb Deathbringer hero-horde.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#48 Jonasking

Jonasking

title available

• Project Team
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:29 PM

No, it doesn't. The best way I think it'll be to give only Isengard the commander - remember the Uruk leader at Helms Deep? Will be much better than the dumb Deathbringer hero-horde.

Thanks :p Yes ,I agreed at fully with you . Very much with the deathbringer hero-horde , And i'm hate every Hero Horde that EA created , I mean 5 in a horde with fully upgrades for 1500 and maxed in 2/3 units I think its so useless, But i'm not in the team , its your decide :p

Edited by Jonasking, 30 January 2008 - 06:34 PM.

#49 mysuitisnotblack

mysuitisnotblack

Nomad

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:51 PM

Nice idea, kinda like the Generals in the Rise of Nations series?

#50 LordIstari

LordIstari

title available

• Hosted
  • 288 posts
  • Projects:Age Of Men
  •  Age Of Men BosS

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:57 AM

Yeah i try add this ( now i have finish model of Gondor Officer...)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Russian modding, Age of Men Team
AoM Site

#51 hrrypttrbst

hrrypttrbst
  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Projects:WoA beta tester and AoM mod team

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:53 PM

I had in min a two-handed sword unit for gondor just like the that unit from angmar and make nazgûl more vurnable to fire because they fear it
Posted Image

#52 Jonasking

Jonasking

title available

• Project Team
  • 451 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:14 PM

Oh i'm honoured to come with an idea you like :thumbsupsmiley:

#53 Jonasking

Jonasking

title available

• Project Team
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

A Suggestion for the Naval Waface . Remove that the ships fireing arrows and replace it with cannons ?

#54 hrrypttrbst

hrrypttrbst
  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Projects:WoA beta tester and AoM mod team

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:49 PM

Is that not strange because only Saruman has the knowledge of gunpowder.
Posted Image

#55 mysuitisnotblack

mysuitisnotblack

Nomad

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:42 PM

Then maybe only Isengsard will have cannon equiped ships

#56 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 07 February 2008 - 07:44 PM

Isengard gets Ballista ships, which makes the most sense imo.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#57 mysuitisnotblack

mysuitisnotblack

Nomad

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

I guess..........

#58 Jonasking

Jonasking

title available

• Project Team
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:50 PM

I dont know if this should be in the Dwarf topic.And I don know if this is the same idea thats in the Dwarf topic.I think about an earthquker.How its spells?:p.Its like the battlewagon but a little biger and inside there's like a catapult thats haning down to the ground and the dwarfs inside pull the ropes or something so the catapult goes down in the ground and create a little earthquke.I saw art of some earthquke thing in the dwarf topic but I didint understand what its was.

And a new power or a power for ringhero Sauron.If it is a power it can be like 35 points and will be called:Summon the Dark Lord thats Morgoth?Or for Sauron level 10 ability(If ringhero starts with lvl1) Call Master-Thats summon his old master Morgoth?

Edited by Jonasking, 05 July 2008 - 10:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users