Photo

Universe at War Multiplayer Beta: Sign Up Now!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:02 AM

So, you are wondering how could I miss such an important news? Sorry people, I was overloaded by the end of my period in the university. But now that it's over, I''m resuming with news posting. Hopefully in the next days, I'll start working on Petrolution 2.0, which will make this site finally become interactive. Anyway, back to the business, subscribe now to the Universe At War public beta testing as soon as possible. Do not miss this oportunity! Here's the official press release:

Posted Image

** UNIVERSE AT WAR: EARTH ASSAULT BETA ANNOUNCEMENT **

http://www.sega.com/...aw_betatest.php

We're looking for the best and the brightest to join our fight to save the Earth! If you're selected for the beta, you'll be able to playtest this highly-anticipated new RTS title, which features three distinct factions, customizable armies, and some of the most spectacular units and abilities of any strategy game you've ever seen. With three sides as diverse and unique as ours, we need your help to make each faction as balanced as possible.

Simply head on over to the best test sign-up page and fill out the registration form with your information, and we'll contact you with more details. Don't delay once the beta test registration period closes, you'll have to wait until the game ships this Fall to join the action. In the battle to determine the fate of the Earth, you must choose sides. Will you save our world... or consume it?

Visit the game site for more information about Universe at War: Earth Assault!
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users