• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:20 AM

If you where not blind, and if you do visit the RA2 & TS Modding forum sometimes, you see me asking questions. Questions for a new mod (oh no, not again). And with a new mod, comes a new forum but I am to lazy...Shame on me. I won't continue talking shit, I'll just show you the screens I made and some information.

Note: You will only see very little from what's new, this screenies are a bit old but meh...Good enough for you. :)

The Allies have recaptured Yuri! THOSE IDIOTS! They brought back our greatest enemy! The allienace is off! Prepare our forces and crush them! The Allies idiot...And Yuri to! Ah commander, welcome back. Yuri is alive thanks to Allied scum! And there is more...Look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It seems the Allies doesn't need Construction Yards anymore, ofcourse they need 1, but see how large their base is! And they didn't move their Consturction Yard! But our technicans are working hard, soon we will also have this technology. However commander, this technology has let us lose train on the whole world, many soviet bases crumbled under the weight of hunderds of Grand Cannons who seems to be betetr then normal.

Posted Image

And what's worser, they have much new usefull units like Shotgun Troopers, Shogun Tanks, Battle Bunkers, gates, and maybe more...A detailed unit guide is included in this briefing. Our Spy Plane managed to take a photo of the Allied Base, but he was shot down by Patriots thus the photo is not in very good quality...Damned Allies!

Posted Image

But a bit more to the north, we detected our worst nightmare...A YURI MCV!

Posted Image

But don't panic, our siencists have worked hard, and Iraq is now fully equipped with radiation technology...Bio Troopers, Desolators, Corruptor Tanks, and much more! Here is a little showcase, you see Bio Troopers, Desolators, Corruptor Tanks, and Radiation Miners. The next showcase will include RAD Eruption Ships, MiG BM4 Fighters, Rad Turrets, and maybe more.

Posted Image

Now the detailed unit guide...From what we know the Allies have the following units and buildings.

Shotgun Trooper
Cost: $300
Requires: Barracks
Credit: The I Man
Commander, this troopers seem to replace the Attack Dogs. Highly effective versus infantry, and it can also defend it self versus light vehicles. However, due to short range and reload time after every shot, Shotgun Troopers should be in groups when fighting enemy units. They can detect spy's, but they are a bit slower then GI's due to more armor. They can garrison buildings.

Posted Image

Shotgun Tank
Cost: $500
Requires: War Factory
Credit: Cykique
An deadly tank in the right hands, the Shotgun Tank is the big brother of the Shotgun Trooper. Armed with 2 C&C Hammer Shotguns (Crush & Combat (or Command & Conquer :lol: ) Hammer Shotguns) they are extremely effective versus infantry and reasonable good versus vehicles. On top of that, they are cloaked even when moving. And they can also detect stealth.

Posted Image

Infantry Bunker
Cost: $500
Requires: Construction Yard, Barracks
Credit: MadHQ
A bunker able to withstand some punch, 5 infantry can garrison the bunker.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gate
Cost: $50
Requires: Construction Yard
Good for those base builders, gates only open for friendly units.

Posted Image

You will hear Soviet report later, comrade...Now back to war.

Edited by need my speed, 25 July 2007 - 10:20 AM.

Please, if you see a mistake in my posts - spelling, grammar, punctuation, or whatever else - point it out. How can one learn from mistakes, if one is not corrected?
There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

#2 some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount

some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount
  • New Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:44 AM

ooooo, cool, so is there anything eles i wona see more ;)

#3 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:54 PM

Warning. Screenshots detected.

DAAAAAH! SCREENS FOR DAH MASSES! Ah, commander. As you see, my loyal slaves are running scared of this new screenshots we just recieved. We've detected an Allied propoganda base, and they seem to recruit civilians and arm them with weapons. What's more, the Allies have rebuilded their "Cheetah" Light Tanks with some upgrades. Still no match for our Rhino's tough. This tanks come at the price tag of $600, as one of our loyal Spy's have said. The "Grizzly" Medium Battle Tank now costs $800 by the way! Good news not? Well, we also detected some ordinary APC's. They carry the same weapon as the Battle Fortresses, and they also can carry 5 infantry. However, those infantry can't shoot out of the APC. This APC's are priced $600. Foolish Allies. Absolutely no economical intelligence. Good for us though. The Soviet cause will win! WE WILL BE GLORIOUS! WE WILL BE VICTORY! WE WILL RULE! WE WILL STRIKE FEAR! MWUHAHAHA!

Warning. To much sound. Prepare for self destruct.

NOOO! Commander, here are the screens, I've BGRPZF sent them BVVVRGP to you!

Warning. Self destruct activated. KABOOM!

---Hours later---

-System is online: Here are the screens Mr. Prm. Rom. sent to you. May I tell him that he talks strange with BGRPZF and BVVVRGP.

-Mr. Prm. Rom is online: WHAT? My Engineers probaly didn't do their job good. They will pay! Whatever, look at the screens commander.

Look at how easy those Grizzly and Cheetah Tanks destroyed 3 of our Rhino HEAVY Tanks. Poor tanks. Should order my Engineers to improve them.
Posted Image

It is not normal! They are attacking our Battle Lab!
Posted Image

But look at how we are destroying this little toys. Is it not great of us?
Posted Image

And look! Those foolish Allied scum are running away with their tales between their legs! MWUHAHAHA! SOVIET UNION WILL RISE!
Posted Image

And here is the screen of those stupid APC's with their stupid $600 price tag.
Posted Image

-nlspeed is online: It's now official premier Romanov is totally crazy. Let's shut down the connection before MY system is self destructing by the horrible sound of premier Romanov who's getting mad at me. See ya around commander!

Connection shut down.

BTW, those Attack Dogs are indeed still avaible, they where better then Shotgun Troopers. Shotgun Troopers will be replaced with another unit that's a tad better then the GI but can't garrisson.

Edited by need my speed, 24 October 2007 - 09:39 AM.

Please, if you see a mistake in my posts - spelling, grammar, punctuation, or whatever else - point it out. How can one learn from mistakes, if one is not corrected?

#4 Black Rose

Black Rose

Let there be Combat.

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:28 PM

this looks more interesting than your other projects...
good luck...

need story line?
grab it from...
http://forums.revora...showtopic=54842
please comment if you like it or not...
(you can modify it if you want but i want credit for this one...)

Edited by Black Rose, 30 October 2007 - 02:29 PM.

Total Annihilation is the only battle strategy.

#5 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:13 PM

That's what I thought, so I will work on this one before any others. Good you posted and thanks for the story line, though I won't use it. That said, all the news updates are just the story line. Now the updates wich I had long ago already but I couldn't post then since I don't wanted to double post.

Commander. Welcome back to the Allies, you did your spying apparently good. Tell us what Romanov knows about our new army.

-Insert bullshit here-

Ok...But we have plenty of more things. Look, our good doc has been creating more prism technology. We now are able to train Reflectors. They cost $400 and are a tad better then standard GI's (deployed). Also, we have trained an old sniper and armed him with an laser gun, then we trained him to be able to hit weak spots of vehicles and buildings. Altough it has less range then the normal Sniper, this Pathfinder can seriously damage units and buildings when in groups. Alone, you should only use it against infantry. They cost $900, but, in battles that require you to use only infantry, use this guy to take out defenses. In addition, we have Laser Tanks who come at the price of $900 and are just an upgraded Grizzly Battle Tank like Reflectors (who are upgraded GI's). Also, as last, we have a new Prism Tank with more armor and a little longer range. Screenshots are here:

Reflector, the laser GI:
Posted Image

Pathfinder, the laser sniper:
Posted Image

Laser Tank, the laser Grizzly:
Posted Image

Prism Tank, the mother of laser:
Posted Image

#6 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:17 PM

Looking good ;) Although I dont like that Prism tank Vxl its just ew. Keep up the work :dry:

#7 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:35 PM

I don't think it's perfect but it is good enough I think, I wanted the Prism Tank to look more powerfull (I'll edit the Apocalypse also, and he Rhino will get the Apocalypse body BTW) so I thought that voxel would fit. And thanks for the compliment if that's english. :dry:

#8 Black Rose

Black Rose

Let there be Combat.

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:24 PM

hmm i tried but who cares .....

Great work----agreed on that prism grizzly--now a prism mirrage tank would look better i think.

#9 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:23 PM

Maybe your right, now it looks so...Well I don't know the words but the body looks so low in comparison (is that the good word) with the turret wich looks high and tiny. Also, I started the campaign for a little bit, the story will be like this:

First Allied mission, will be called Rescue I think:
In the world an ore crisis broke out, with almost no money rescources left (ore was worth far mroe than money so money isn't used anymore, but now ore is growing much slower and there are only a few places with much ore), the Allies dropped some forces on an island occupied by Soviets to gather the ore there (it's not so much, but for my universe it is). Eventually those Allied forces got spread out over the island and where pinned down by Soviets. Some Allies where sended to that region to help but they also where shot down (you see them arrive and be killed). So now you must reunite all the Allies left and slowly clear the map of Soviet Ore Refinery's. Your main units will be GI's, GGI's, Shotgun Troopers, and 2 Snipers. You have a small base (Barracks, Spy Sattelite, War Factory, and a few Pillboxes) and no money. So sell the Pillboxes, Patriots, War Factory, and 5 Power Plants (enough to keep the Spy Sattelite on) and can build 5 Grizzly's (then you have $500 left). With them you can desroy Flak Tracks, Rhino's, Sea Scorpions, Demo Trucks, and other units that Snieprs can't kill from long range and that can and will harm your infantry much. Snipers will be elite fast, because there is very much infantry of all types. Beware of War Miners driving all around the map, out of 4 times I tried the mission, 2 times my infantry ranks where crumbled cause I did not saw a War Miner convoy going to the next ore field. Looks liek a simple mission but is actually quit hard, I think I will make it more easier (less Desolators, Dreadnoughts, V3's, and Demo Trucks)

The Allies who where going to rescue the others, now who will win, Soviets or Allies...I bet Soviets, oh right, I made it, I knew that already.
Posted Image

Your base, heavily damaged in game.
Posted Image

One of the mining fields, warning, it's swarming there with War Miners!
Posted Image

Snipers heaven...
Posted Image

Demolition garantued!
Posted Image

An frustrating War Factory that keeps sending Flak Tracks and Terror Drones, very anoyoing and painly for your infantry if they are moving and you are not on the watch out.
Posted Image

First Soviet mission, almost sure it will be called Ore Crisis:
Very easy, you got a MCV and a pack of Flak Troopers, Dogs, Conscripts, Tesla Troopers, Rhino's, and Flak Troopers, and you need to destroy an Allied base that has to much ore. Guarded by much GI's and GGI's, Pillboxes, and Patriots. Also a few Grizzly's and IFV's around but nothing to dangrous, altough a lare group of GI's and GGI's can make you quit angry.

Your convoy, ready to vanquish any Allied scum (I like Soviet talk).
Posted Image

Allied base...Get ready for more...
Posted Image

As I said, get ready for more Allied base screenshots. Pesky infantry.
Posted Image

The last Allied base screenshot.
Posted Image

First Yuri mission, probaly will be called Recovering Brains:
Don't started yet, but will let you control a small Yuri squad trying to recover a Yuri MCV to recreate their master (Yuri's elite guys where not mindless, actually, they had more brains than Allies and Soviets will ever get), so you must infiltrate an Allied base.

I know, my mapping skill is far from great.

#10 Black Rose

Black Rose

Let there be Combat.

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:15 PM

now there is a challenge.... :lol: :sad2:

#11 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:18 PM

The last missions will be impossible. Well, that's what I want, because I know there wil be someone out there that can beat those impossible missions. With impossible I really mean impossible, not just very hard. First missions are quite simple tough, just build 25 Rhino's and 100 Conscripts in the first Soviet mission and it will be a piech of cake. First Allied mission is all about 5 Grizzly's and 2 Snipers.

#12 Black Rose

Black Rose

Let there be Combat.

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:27 PM

at least give the invadeing player to see fullmap on those imposible misions--it would help every one out to tell what they are searching for to attack, retreat, and sneaking...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users