Robnkarla, the mod leader, will update this post. If you see the word FIXED, this means that the bug has been sucefully corrected in the version after the word.
Current Version: 1.50.02
- Bombardment Ships too cheap? Their large range is enough to defeat entire bases if no docks are avaible. They currently cost 1500, the cost should be increased to 3000.
- Units controlled by the AI can move while capturing buildings.
- from time to time banners,fire arrows and forged blades are replaced by pink or red squares this is intermitent so i guess it could just be my pc (running on ultra-high graphics mode)
- FIXED - 1.05.03 CaH Elven Archers ranged attack animation bugged. You see them constantly switching between bow and sword.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Gondor Pikemen are named Gondor Tower Guards.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Citadel Guards cannot buy Forged Blades and Fire Arrows when combined
- Ithilien Rangers' attacks start acting weird (they shot twice but only fire a single arrow) after 2-3 attacks.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Gondor Pikemen and Gondor Soldiers combined can purchase Fire Arrows.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Gondor Pikemen heavy armor shield upgrade fixed.
- Ithilien Rangers can't cast Longshot. If you click the icon, the AoE won't show up.
- Gondor Gate seems to have too little HP. 2 or 3 battering ram hits can easily destroy it.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (I've sped up with the weapon firing so that it happens quicker. I still need to fix the animations) Pippin's Palantir ability sometimes refuses to work, it'll channel but won't do anything, and will enter cooldown if you cancel.
- Medium AIs do not build Farms (RJ-Revisited = Belfalas)
- Gondor Pikemen have Tower Guard voice.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Merry's name spelled wrong; Merriadoc instead of Meriadoc.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Merry has the Palantir ability, but cannot use it. If you click the ability icon, the AoE won't show up.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Heroic Statue armor bugged towards hero ranged attacks? Lurtz can kill it in a few shots.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Radagast's Blink ability can only be cast at Lvl2, but it doesn't show the requirements in the tooltip.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Fire Arrows can be purchased at Lvl 2 Archery Range (should be Lvl3, no?)
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Rohan Royal Guards on foot can split up. The single ones gain the manual ranged shot ability, and Weapon Song, but they can't use Weapon Song. It's a tedious when this happens. My battalion had only 2 units, but the worst is that if I took them to heal, the battalion's size wouldn't increase, but instead, it would create MORE SINGLE UNITS WITH NO LIMIT!
- Captured structures use Gondor banner instead of Rohan's.
- When summoning the Three Hunters, Legolas's Knife Fighter and Gimli's Berserker abilities are 1/4 of their cooldown.
- Pikemen usually have longer range than other melees, but Rohan Lancers combined with Yeoman Archers won't do that, Uruk Pikemen could attack them, receiving damage from Yeoman Archers only.
- Rohan's AIs don't work at all.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (The crazy attack vs. structures was removed from mounted guards, and similar to the Knights of Dol they do less damage vs. fortresses) - Rohan Royal Guards possibly overpowered towards buildings, being able to destroy a fortress alone.
- Rohan Barracks can be build anywhere - build radius is missing.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (A very slight decrease in buildtime, but no much at all. Since you can basically build them from any farm, they are easily the most spammable unit in game) - Rohan Peasants train too slowly for their worth.
- Yeoman Archers jump off walls.
- Gamlings Mount attack is very weak seeing as it took forever for him to destroy a troll stone thrower
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (Damge increased vs. nazgul and witchking added to the scalar) - Eowyn's smite does hardly any damage to Nazgul
- Sam can use all his abilities at Level 1.
- Thranduil not worth his cost; attack speed too slow.
- NOT A BUG (while true that it does not match RotWK, this mod is based mostly on 1.06 BFME2 stats/gameplay where legolas is 2000) - Legolas cost wrong, was 3000 in RotWK's 2.01 patch, it's 2000 now.
- Various issues with Cirdan's attack.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Cirdan's lightning strike does not originate with Cirdan
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Elven Warriors & sentries will sometimes split off from the horde in single unattackble units.
- King Daín's attack speed is too slow.
- King Daín's Berserker Rage ability not working.
- Gimli has leadership. He's not a leader of any kind, so I don't think it should be there.
- If you move Phanlaxes before they have completly left the Hall of Warriors, they cannot purchase the Banner Carrier upgrade. Porcupine Formation can fix this, though.
- Arnor Soldiers are too cheap for their power.
- Inn system does not work for Arnor.
- Glorfindel's cost is wrong, on the Elven faction he costs 2000, in the Arnor faction he costs 1100. I don't think elven heroes should be included in this faction anyway.
- Warg Sentries are a bit too strong, they can defeat an entire combo of Rohirrim Warriors and maybe more.
- Sometimes the torchs get pink insted of burning XD I noticed that when I played as isengard, but it don´t happens every time just sometimes, restart the game and it´s ok.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (Ugluk has his own commandset to be populated) Uglúk's Carnage tooltip bugged (says Lurtz instead of Uglúk)
- Lurtz with Carnage can not attack Glorfindel
No bug reports yet...
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Black Uruks are spelled Uruk Deathbringers, and can be trained at Lvl1 Orc Pit.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Orc Pikemen are spelled Uruk Pikemen, can't combine (intentional?), and have a wrong button position (it should go lowest level units > higher level units > upgrades, right? Right now, Orc Pikemen are at the end of the list).
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Dark Hounds are spelled Warg Riders.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Nazgul's Shadow of the Beast affects your units as well.
- Orc Warriors combined sometimes leave invulnerable, single orc warriors when they are killed (usually 4 orc warriors). These single orcs cannot move or purchase upgrades, but they will move if we order them to attack a target. However, as I said previously, they are invulnerable and can only be defeated with trampling.
- In some RJ-Revisited maps, the Mordor AI acts weird. (This has actually happened to me in Anórien)
- Mordor Nazgûl takes too much time to revive.
- Gothmog on Warg does not crush.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Easterling Captain cannot capture buildings.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Romestamo cannot gain levels.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Rhûn Riders' Banner Carrier doesn't play the animations.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Khamul's Shadow of the Beast affects your units as well
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (The Chieftain has his own commandset to be populated) The chieftain cannot use his powers.
- Jepa - AI doesn't work.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (The Chieftain has his own commandset to be populated) Mahûd Chieftain's spell buttons are not disabled, and he can use none of his abilities except the switch weapon, which will bug because he has no bow-attack animations. Tooltips are also bugged.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (If you have not seen this one, it is probably my favorite bug ever!!) - Rhûn Barracks goes crazy jumping around when low HP. (?)
- When the Rhûn Barracks is damaged, upgrades appear
- Rhûn Barracks need damaged textures
- Rhûn Battle Towers are too weak, at least versus Pikes.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Even though buildings are captured, the Evil Men cannot use them.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Easterling Captain doesnt get Bounty until lvl 4 and its faded out until then, but i noticed that my lvl 5 mahud cheif and lvl 3 easterling captain getting resources for kills
- Haradrim starting units too weak.
- Forged Blades still turn to logs behind buildings (with the shadow figures)
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - The Hero revival prices are messed up. To revive a lvl 1 mahud chief cost 2500 and to revive a lvl 7 easterling chief cost 3250. They are both originally 1500.
- Wain Riders still can be built at the lvl 1 rhun cavalry building
- Wain Riders seem a little weak to me
- Haradrim Lancers (the infantry) can't purchase the Banner Carrier upgrade, even if researched. Their string says 'research upgrade at orc pit to enable' or something like that.
- Haradrim Guard cannot purchase forged blades and banner carriers, it says at Banner Carrier "this unit has already received the upgrade".
- Haradrim Archers barbed arrow shot won't trigger. I upgraded the unit with it, but nothing happens.
- Corsairs and Rhun Brigands can't purchase BC.
- Wain riders commandset is missing
- Wain riders disapeard on death
- Soldiers of Rhun can't purchase Forged Blades.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Rhun Riders are getting lovely pink when Heavy Armor is purchased
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Rhun Rider banner carrier's animations are missing
- Easterling Archers can't purchase upgrades
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Easterling Archers says 'Elladan' when mouse is hovered over
- Battle Tower expansions on the initial Evil Men fort does not animate construction. (Not so much a bug as something I’m sure you just haven’t gotten to yet). This is because the tower has no birth animations, though
- Haradrim Lancers don’t completely clear the Haradrim Palace when they spawn. One of them pokes his head out, but the rest stay in the tent where I’m sure it’s nice and cool. Perhaps even air conditioned.
- Tavern builder tooltip says “research Mordor upgrades” on both panels.
- Poison Arrows research tooltip in the Tavern says “Requires level 3 orc pit.”
- Rhun Riders have Gondor Knight voice
- Brigands can't be upgraded
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Harad Warriors are named Gondor Soldiers on the palantir picture
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Easterling Captain doesn't have battle stance
- fortress building plot remains when fortress is constructed (?)
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - Industry power doesn't work on Rhûn resource production structures.
- Mumakil are too slow and die too fast.
- FIXED - 1.05.03 - (Only Evil Men's Khamul damage scalar was increased from 30%. The other nazguls remain the same to keep Mordor from having 7 flying siege weapons) Khamul's fellbeast does little to no siege damage
- Zyzzyva - The Sorcerors spells (except for mighty rage) cost nothing, and the sorcerors do not regenerate.
No bug reports yet...
RJ - War of the Ring (Campaign):
No bug reports yet...
This is just a 'thank you' for everyone that helped in the BETA testing for 1.50.02. Your contributions will surely make RJ - RotWK a better game.
The people that are listed below by alphabetic order have helped in the bug tracking:
- el kevo
- The Best Guest
Edited by robnkarla, 01 August 2007 - 08:41 AM.