176 replies to this topic

#1 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

look to the Evening Star!

• Project Team
  • 588 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK (BETA testing)

Posted 27 July 2007 - 04:14 PM

Post all bugs you came across here. Your bug reports will be added to this list so Rob can track and fix them more easily for 1.50.03.

Robnkarla, the mod leader, will update this post. If you see the word FIXED, this means that the bug has been sucefully corrected in the version after the word.

Current Version: 1.50.02

General:
  • Bombardment Ships too cheap? Their large range is enough to defeat entire bases if no docks are avaible. They currently cost 1500, the cost should be increased to 3000.
  • Units controlled by the AI can move while capturing buildings.
  • from time to time banners,fire arrows and forged blades are replaced by pink or red squares this is intermitent so i guess it could just be my pc (running on ultra-high graphics mode)
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 CaH Elven Archers ranged attack animation bugged. You see them constantly switching between bow and sword.
Gondor:
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Gondor Pikemen are named Gondor Tower Guards.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Citadel Guards cannot buy Forged Blades and Fire Arrows when combined
  • Ithilien Rangers' attacks start acting weird (they shot twice but only fire a single arrow) after 2-3 attacks.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Gondor Pikemen and Gondor Soldiers combined can purchase Fire Arrows.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Gondor Pikemen heavy armor shield upgrade fixed.
  • Ithilien Rangers can't cast Longshot. If you click the icon, the AoE won't show up.
  • Gondor Gate seems to have too little HP. 2 or 3 battering ram hits can easily destroy it.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (I've sped up with the weapon firing so that it happens quicker. I still need to fix the animations) Pippin's Palantir ability sometimes refuses to work, it'll channel but won't do anything, and will enter cooldown if you cancel.
  • Medium AIs do not build Farms (RJ-Revisited = Belfalas)
  • Gondor Pikemen have Tower Guard voice.
Rohan:
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Merry's name spelled wrong; Merriadoc instead of Meriadoc.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Merry has the Palantir ability, but cannot use it. If you click the ability icon, the AoE won't show up.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Heroic Statue armor bugged towards hero ranged attacks? Lurtz can kill it in a few shots.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Radagast's Blink ability can only be cast at Lvl2, but it doesn't show the requirements in the tooltip.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Fire Arrows can be purchased at Lvl 2 Archery Range (should be Lvl3, no?)
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Rohan Royal Guards on foot can split up. The single ones gain the manual ranged shot ability, and Weapon Song, but they can't use Weapon Song. It's a tedious when this happens. My battalion had only 2 units, but the worst is that if I took them to heal, the battalion's size wouldn't increase, but instead, it would create MORE SINGLE UNITS WITH NO LIMIT!
  • Captured structures use Gondor banner instead of Rohan's.
  • When summoning the Three Hunters, Legolas's Knife Fighter and Gimli's Berserker abilities are 1/4 of their cooldown.
  • Pikemen usually have longer range than other melees, but Rohan Lancers combined with Yeoman Archers won't do that, Uruk Pikemen could attack them, receiving damage from Yeoman Archers only.
  • Rohan's AIs don't work at all.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (The crazy attack vs. structures was removed from mounted guards, and similar to the Knights of Dol they do less damage vs. fortresses) - Rohan Royal Guards possibly overpowered towards buildings, being able to destroy a fortress alone.
  • Rohan Barracks can be build anywhere - build radius is missing.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (A very slight decrease in buildtime, but no much at all. Since you can basically build them from any farm, they are easily the most spammable unit in game) - Rohan Peasants train too slowly for their worth.
  • Yeoman Archers jump off walls.
  • Gamlings Mount attack is very weak seeing as it took forever for him to destroy a troll stone thrower
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (Damge increased vs. nazgul and witchking added to the scalar) - Eowyn's smite does hardly any damage to Nazgul
Elves:
  • Sam can use all his abilities at Level 1.
  • Thranduil not worth his cost; attack speed too slow.
  • NOT A BUG (while true that it does not match RotWK, this mod is based mostly on 1.06 BFME2 stats/gameplay where legolas is 2000) - Legolas cost wrong, was 3000 in RotWK's 2.01 patch, it's 2000 now.
  • Various issues with Cirdan's attack.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Cirdan's lightning strike does not originate with Cirdan
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Elven Warriors & sentries will sometimes split off from the horde in single unattackble units.
Dwarves:
  • King Daín's attack speed is too slow.
  • King Daín's Berserker Rage ability not working.
  • Gimli has leadership. He's not a leader of any kind, so I don't think it should be there.
  • If you move Phanlaxes before they have completly left the Hall of Warriors, they cannot purchase the Banner Carrier upgrade. Porcupine Formation can fix this, though.
Arnor:
  • Arnor Soldiers are too cheap for their power.
  • Inn system does not work for Arnor.
  • Glorfindel's cost is wrong, on the Elven faction he costs 2000, in the Arnor faction he costs 1100. I don't think elven heroes should be included in this faction anyway.
Isengard:
  • Warg Sentries are a bit too strong, they can defeat an entire combo of Rohirrim Warriors and maybe more.
  • Sometimes the torchs get pink insted of burning XD I noticed that when I played as isengard, but it don´t happens every time just sometimes, restart the game and it´s ok.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (Ugluk has his own commandset to be populated) Uglúk's Carnage tooltip bugged (says Lurtz instead of Uglúk)
  • Lurtz with Carnage can not attack Glorfindel
Goblins:
No bug reports yet...

Mordor:
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Black Uruks are spelled Uruk Deathbringers, and can be trained at Lvl1 Orc Pit.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Orc Pikemen are spelled Uruk Pikemen, can't combine (intentional?), and have a wrong button position (it should go lowest level units > higher level units > upgrades, right? Right now, Orc Pikemen are at the end of the list).
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Dark Hounds are spelled Warg Riders.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Nazgul's Shadow of the Beast affects your units as well.
  • Orc Warriors combined sometimes leave invulnerable, single orc warriors when they are killed (usually 4 orc warriors). These single orcs cannot move or purchase upgrades, but they will move if we order them to attack a target. However, as I said previously, they are invulnerable and can only be defeated with trampling.
  • In some RJ-Revisited maps, the Mordor AI acts weird. (This has actually happened to me in Anórien)
  • Mordor Nazgûl takes too much time to revive.
  • Gothmog on Warg does not crush.
Evil Men:
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Easterling Captain cannot capture buildings.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Romestamo cannot gain levels.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Rhûn Riders' Banner Carrier doesn't play the animations.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Khamul's Shadow of the Beast affects your units as well
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (The Chieftain has his own commandset to be populated) The chieftain cannot use his powers.
  • Jepa - AI doesn't work.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (The Chieftain has his own commandset to be populated) Mahûd Chieftain's spell buttons are not disabled, and he can use none of his abilities except the switch weapon, which will bug because he has no bow-attack animations. Tooltips are also bugged.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (If you have not seen this one, it is probably my favorite bug ever!!) - Rhûn Barracks goes crazy jumping around when low HP. (?)
  • When the Rhûn Barracks is damaged, upgrades appear
  • Rhûn Barracks need damaged textures
  • Rhûn Battle Towers are too weak, at least versus Pikes.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Even though buildings are captured, the Evil Men cannot use them.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Easterling Captain doesnt get Bounty until lvl 4 and its faded out until then, but i noticed that my lvl 5 mahud cheif and lvl 3 easterling captain getting resources for kills
  • Haradrim starting units too weak.
  • Forged Blades still turn to logs behind buildings (with the shadow figures)
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - The Hero revival prices are messed up. To revive a lvl 1 mahud chief cost 2500 and to revive a lvl 7 easterling chief cost 3250. They are both originally 1500.
  • Wain Riders still can be built at the lvl 1 rhun cavalry building
  • Wain Riders seem a little weak to me
  • Haradrim Lancers (the infantry) can't purchase the Banner Carrier upgrade, even if researched. Their string says 'research upgrade at orc pit to enable' or something like that.
  • Haradrim Guard cannot purchase forged blades and banner carriers, it says at Banner Carrier "this unit has already received the upgrade".
  • Haradrim Archers barbed arrow shot won't trigger. I upgraded the unit with it, but nothing happens.
  • Corsairs and Rhun Brigands can't purchase BC.
  • Wain riders commandset is missing
  • Wain riders disapeard on death
  • Soldiers of Rhun can't purchase Forged Blades.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Rhun Riders are getting lovely pink when Heavy Armor is purchased
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Rhun Rider banner carrier's animations are missing
  • Easterling Archers can't purchase upgrades
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Easterling Archers says 'Elladan' when mouse is hovered over
  • Battle Tower expansions on the initial Evil Men fort does not animate construction. (Not so much a bug as something I’m sure you just haven’t gotten to yet). This is because the tower has no birth animations, though
  • Haradrim Lancers don’t completely clear the Haradrim Palace when they spawn. One of them pokes his head out, but the rest stay in the tent where I’m sure it’s nice and cool. Perhaps even air conditioned.
  • Tavern builder tooltip says “research Mordor upgrades” on both panels.
  • Poison Arrows research tooltip in the Tavern says “Requires level 3 orc pit.”
  • Rhun Riders have Gondor Knight voice
  • Brigands can't be upgraded
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Harad Warriors are named Gondor Soldiers on the palantir picture
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Easterling Captain doesn't have battle stance
  • fortress building plot remains when fortress is constructed (?)
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - Industry power doesn't work on Rhûn resource production structures.
  • Mumakil are too slow and die too fast.
  • FIXED - 1.05.03 - (Only Evil Men's Khamul damage scalar was increased from 30%. The other nazguls remain the same to keep Mordor from having 7 flying siege weapons) Khamul's fellbeast does little to no siege damage
Angmar:
  • Zyzzyva - The Sorcerors spells (except for mighty rage) cost nothing, and the sorcerors do not regenerate.
War of the Ring:
No bug reports yet...

RJ - War of the Ring (Campaign):
No bug reports yet...

Credits:
This is just a 'thank you' for everyone that helped in the BETA testing for 1.50.02. Your contributions will surely make RJ - RotWK a better game.
The people that are listed below by alphabetic order have helped in the bug tracking:
  • Allathar
  • Distant
  • el kevo
  • hudfa
  • Jepa
  • Lord_Denethor
  • Mr._G
  • Shikari
  • The Best Guest
  • YodaWarrior
  • Zyzzyva

Edited by robnkarla, 01 August 2007 - 08:41 AM.

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#2 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:27 PM

evil men
rhun riders turn pink when you purchase heavy armor
the chieftian can not use his powers
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#3 hudfa

hudfa
  • New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:49 PM

no animation for the rhun riders banner carrier

#4 Jepa

Jepa
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:18 PM

Evils men AI dosen´t work. And Rohans Ai it´s the same thing on every map ^_^

#5 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:20 PM

I reported various things - just take a look in the threads
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#6 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  •  crazy coder

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

Hi Xingdao Fan,

Thank you!!! This is extremely helpful. Sorry about modifying the post, but I started to cross off the things as I change them. If you would like I could use someone to gather all of the outstanding bugs/balance items and add them to the list. I'll try to go through and do them as well. Then I'll use this as a master list from all the factions? If it is too much, maybe someone else would like to help out?

Thank you!!!
Robert J.

#7 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

• Project Team
  • 588 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:16 PM

No problem, rob. My idea was that you edited the post announcing the bugs you fixed, and it seems you got it :p

I'll keep updating the list, thanks everyone. I'll search the other threads too.

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#8 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  •  crazy coder

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:24 PM

Great!!! Thank you.

If you are ever unsure of what to add, which I doubt, just add it and I can remove if needed. Or at least comment.

#9 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

• Project Team
  • 588 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:29 PM

By the way, it would be useful that you guys posted the bug reports here, it would spare me the work of searching every thread, and would make sure that your bugs are listed, as I might accidentally skip your reports.

EDIT: By the way rob, remove the Reported by MemberName if you want, the post has enough code and you might not like to go through all that confusion.

Edited by Xingdao Fan, 27 July 2007 - 07:37 PM.

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#10 Shikari

Shikari

Allons-y!

• Project Team
  • 1,327 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK
  •  2D Art

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:59 PM

royal guards are possibly a little overpowered i destroyed two enemy fortresses with one battalion, most heros cannot kill a fortress (at low rank anyway) so i think they should do a little less damage to buildings

Rhun Barracks goes crazy and jumps around when it becomes weak (this made me laugh)

from time to time banners,fire arrows and forged blades are replaced by pink or red squares this is intermitent so i guess it could just be my pc (running on ultra-high graphics mode)

rhun battle towers are extremely weak, each of mine were destroyed by unupgraded dwarven phalanxes in about a second

on bfme1 revisited maps mordor AI doesnt send units to attack your base, they either upgrade their fort and build slaughter houses or they produce large amounts of orcs which stay within the castle

rohan claim buildings using the gondor banner (this is probably intentional but i thought i'd point it out)

goblin archer battalions sometimes become seperated into individual archers which can only be killed using arrow volley or catapult bombard (ie not directly)

only 1 unit can be garrisoned in a tower despite there being two slots avaliable (for evil men and elves in might apply to all factions but i havent checked yet)

mordor nazgul take ageees to rebuild (almost as long as sauron, i happened to build them at the same time) this makes it really hard to get nazgul on fellbeast.. without mumakil i think it is important that mordor have a unit that can deal heavy damage to lots of units other than attack trolls late game. with the current timers nazgul on fellbeast are really really late game (once you have saved up for a nazgul on horse, waited for him to die, purchased the fellbeast power and rebuilt him) and so arnt as useful as they could be..
also nazgul cannot be bought in wotr mode :thumbsupsmiley:

dwarven demolishers are knowcked back by barbed arrows which looks a little odd (though it is useful as it stops them approching the towers :rolleyes: ) dwarven ai seems more keen to build them than any other unit i always seem to get over-run

arnor soldiers are a little op compared to there price, i like them as they are though maybe increase the cost, the ai churns out a lot early game and they beat most other early game units

can't wait for the evil men faction to be finished, they are so fun to play :p keep up the good work

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#11 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:59 PM

on minas tirith and other fortresses u can go raise the maximum cp above 1x if thats what the settings are by getting heroes. if you do this, the place where it shows cp is black, and u cant build anything, units or heroes.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#12 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  •  Varied

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:01 PM

dwarven gates too weak get destroyed by 2 ram hits
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#13 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

• Project Team
  • 588 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:05 PM

only 1 unit can be garrisoned in a tower despite there being two slots avaliable (for evil men and elves in might apply to all factions but i havent checked yet)

Only 1 garrison room. The other door you see is to empty the tower.

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#14 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  •  Varied

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:07 PM

easterling captian can not capture buildings
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#15 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  •  crazy coder

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

The bug for the towers is that I need to remove the evacuate all on all towers that can only have 1.

#16 Jepa

Jepa
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:55 PM

Angmar:You cannot combinate 2 battalions.
Rohan: The Royal guard it´s a little op.
Arnor: Their archers from elven barrack has hard to shoot sometimes they take a very long time for it.
Isengard: Uglúk has a powerskill named carnage/carnate something. In the description it says "Lurtz gains" minor stuff.
Mordor:The uruk pikemans cannot combinate with each other or another units, tried to combinate with archers did not worked so well. Also the mountain trolls moved slowly I thought. And make the respawn of the nazgûls little faster.

Edited by Jepa, 28 July 2007 - 12:54 AM.

#17 Jepa

Jepa
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:30 AM

Sometimes the torchs get pink insted of burning XD I noticed that when I played as isengard, but it don´t happens every time just sometimes, restart the game and it´s ok.

#18 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:33 AM

Gondor: when sending Gondor soldiers up the wall and you change into shield formation while they climb it, they are bugged/glitched and start acting *very* weird (BfME1 revisited maps, this is possibly the same with any other faction)

Evil Men: harad units too weak imo, making them a tad stronger won't hurt

Dwarves: In BfME1 revisited maps Forge works kinda hard to place, so I turned it making the exit of the building face the wall. If you buy a catapult then, he spawns up the wall and you can't get him of.

- Allathar

#19 Shikari

Shikari

Allons-y!

• Project Team
  • 1,327 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK
  •  2D Art

Posted 28 July 2007 - 10:22 AM

elven sunflare power is now pink where the rays of light used to come down from the top of the screen

galadriel (w/o ring) costs too much in my opinion (4000)

(is she upgraded to storm queen when te ring is returned to the fortress? or can a second galadriel be built? anyone know what happens here..) - if galadriel is upgraded then 4000 is not too much to pay :)

angmar sorcerers new freeze spell (altered soul freeze? i hate playing as angmar) freezes their own units, this may be intentional i guess, thought i'd point it out

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#20 Zyzzyva

Zyzzyva
  • Project Team
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:02 PM

I just took this straight from evil men to save you sometime:

-Zyzzyva
Evil men gain way more resources than other factions (like 48 at around 100%). (Maybe Im wrong but my buildings were getting 48 resources and 4 were supporting me as I built army after army of easterling warriors-upgraded, haradrim lancers, and mumakil

The Sorcerors spells (except for mighty rage) cost nothing, and the sorcerors do not regenerate.

Mahud Cheiftain still 'has' ellandan (I think)'s powers, but in reality has no powers

Easterling Captain doesnt get Bounty until lvl 4 and its faded out until then, but i noticed that my lvl 5 mahud cheif and lvl 3 easterling captain getting resources for kills

Black Serpent Guards seemed relutant to attack my enemy's Gondor units unless I ordered them to directly. They attacked most of his buildings but when they reached the fortress they sat around as it and his units killed them.

Haradrim Warriors still seem very weak, but maybe this is intensional

Forged Blades still turn to logs behind buildings (with the shadow figures)

Wain Riders still can be built at the lvl 1 rhun cavalry building (and they seem weak to me)

The Hero revival prices are messed up. To revive a lvl 1 mahud chief cost 2500 and to revive a lvl 7 easterling chief cost 3250. They are both originally 1500

-Allathar
Haradrim Lancers (the infantry) can't purchase the Banner Carrier upgrade, even if researched. Their string says 'research upgrade at orc pit to enable' or something like that.

Haradrim Guard cannot purchase forged blades and banner carriers, it says at BC 'this unit has already received the upgrade'

Haradrim Archers barbed arrow shot won't trigger. I upgraded the unit with it, but nothing happens.

Corsairs and Rhun Brigands can't purchase BC.

Wain riders commandset is missing

Soldiers of Rhun can't purchase Forged Blades.

Rhun Riders are getting lovely pink when Heavy Armor is purchased , also the animations of their BC is missing

Easterling Archers can't purchase upgrades, and their string says 'Elladan' when mouse is hovered over

-Distant
Easterling Warriors missing “requires building level 2” in their build tooltip.
Easterling Barracks in red health animation did something that I can only refer to as literally “flipping out”. (I believe this was already pointed out by Dalf32, but the problem is still there.)
Battle Tower expansions on the initial Evil Men fort does not animate construction. (Not so much a bug as something I’m sure you just haven’t gotten to yet.)
Haradrim Lancers don’t completely clear the Haradrim Palace when they spawn. One of them pokes his head out, but the rest stay in the tent where I’m sure it’s nice and cool. Perhaps even air conditioned.
Tavern builder tooltip says “research Mordor upgrades” on both panels.
Poison Arrows research tooltip in the Tavern says “Requires level 3 orc pit.”

-Mr._G
Haradrim Archers can't be upgraded and they are named Elladan when I put mouse on them

Soldiers of Rhun can't have no forged blade

Rhun Riders have Gondor Knight voice

Brigands can't be upgraded

Harad Warriors are named Gondor Soldiers on the palantir picture

Easterling Captain doesn't have battle stance and can't capture building

Guardians of Black Scorpion can only have heavy armor

No alliance in the Inn, but maybe this is normal for the moment

-Hufta
no ai
-no rhun cavalry heavy armor skin
-rhun cavalry banner carrier has no animations
-some heros have all powers available from level 1
-fortress building plot remains when fortress is constructed
-faction could have some unique powers
-that power...oh, what is it called...whatever, the industry power, it dosen't work on rhun buildings
Posted Image

Posted Image

Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not. It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so he judges all hearts. Into his heart the thought will not enter that any will refuse it, that having the Ring we may seek to destroy it. If we seek this, we shall put him out of reckoning.
-Gandalf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users