192 replies to this topic

#181 SovietSoldier

SovietSoldier

Mapper,Begginer Modeler and Animator

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • Projects:World Builder Battle Of the Crater Map BFME2

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:19 PM

Offtopic:I got scared when seeing that Nazgul was looking at this the minute i was...

ONTOPIC:wasnt that bowmans name Bard?Bard the Bowman?
What is the motherland,when you know you weren't born of land?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#182 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:54 PM

Bard is Brand's father, and Bard is dead at the time of these events. Personally I prefer known names but Fans wanted the name Brand for this reason. I will still use other names that was not alive in the Lore at this time though (like Azog and Bolg for Moria), so I could name Bard into Brand too, but I guess it doesn't matter that much. Ontopic: He has a good and personal voice sceme though, from RotWK =)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#183 SovietSoldier

SovietSoldier

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:04 PM

Bard the Bowman was Brands Grandfather i think.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#184 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

AH yes... that's probably right. Well anyway... there you go ;)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#185 aNaRcHiSt44

aNaRcHiSt44
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • Projects:Nothin.... XD LAZINESS RULES!!
  •  Member? Whatev

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

I've been spending most of today looking up how to code and add stuff to the game...and I found in one of the guides how to add voice-overs to the game...and it sparked my curiosity; are you going to be adding new voice-overs to the game? I mean, it might get confusing with all the pre-set ones and all the new stuff :p

I know this might seem unimportant, but just throwing it in there, because I've been doing voice-overs for a coupl'a minutes now, and I could help with those if you want. Australian/English hybrid accents rule :wink_new:

Edited by aNaRcHiSt44, 02 October 2008 - 11:06 AM.

After all this time, I decided I'd start playing BFME 2 again; after all, it's one of the few games I keep coming back to.....even three-four years after it was made.....
Anyway, my computer has been upgraded; it's just a graphics card, but it's a HD Radeon 4870. How's that for gaming love? I can run Crysis on high at 60fps, maybe at highest (I haven't checked) and the rest of my computer is still actually pretty good; so I'm happy.

Anarchy is so stupid......see IM A REBEL!

Im a lover of footy now, and I can't wait to watch Jarryd Hayne the superhuman and Fuifui Moimoi the tongan bulldozer play in the Four Nations cup. WOOT Hindmarsh is gonna play for Australia now, even with a broken shoulder! Woot he's crazy.

#186 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:16 AM

*merged the post/topic above with this topic*

No, I won't be using voice actors. Only in game audio from BFME1, BFME2 or RotWK, or audio sampled from the movies

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#187 aNaRcHiSt44

aNaRcHiSt44
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  •  Member? Whatev

Posted 03 October 2008 - 01:27 PM

Ah ok; just wondering :good: I know that some mods have added lots of new units and heroes then have had the 'realism' or just the fun factor slip away because of identical voice-overs, but I know SEE focuses on quality, not adding random stuff :p
After all this time, I decided I'd start playing BFME 2 again; after all, it's one of the few games I keep coming back to.....even three-four years after it was made.....
Anyway, my computer has been upgraded; it's just a graphics card, but it's a HD Radeon 4870. How's that for gaming love? I can run Crysis on high at 60fps, maybe at highest (I haven't checked) and the rest of my computer is still actually pretty good; so I'm happy.

Im a lover of footy now, and I can't wait to watch Jarryd Hayne the superhuman and Fuifui Moimoi the tongan bulldozer play in the Four Nations cup. WOOT Hindmarsh is gonna play for Australia now, even with a broken shoulder! Woot he's crazy.

#188 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

You got that right :good:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#189 zakske

zakske
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  •  Anti-Kentucky Fried Chicken Activist

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but how are you going to deal with Celeborns voice, hasn't he only got two lines in the movies or something? It's kind of weird to have two Elronds on the battlefield ^^

#190 aNaRcHiSt44

aNaRcHiSt44
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  •  Member? Whatev

Posted 05 October 2008 - 12:49 AM

Heehee :mellow:

zakske I think that Naz was going to do that; he even said quality over quantity :p so yes he should (hopefully :unsure: )

#191 Jonasking

Jonasking

title available

• Project Team
  • 451 posts
  • Projects:Finished Projects

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:18 AM

From ToDo list:P-New personal set of powers for Celeborn so he's no longer a clone of Elrond!That must be including sound I think.

#192 SovietSoldier

SovietSoldier

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:34 AM

Where did you get the To Do list?Tell the truth,I have heard there is a To Do list V2,but thats what I heard,I am not sure where it is.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#193 Gfire

Gfire

Nuju

• Project Team
  • 2,173 posts
  • Projects:Finding My Way
  •  The Perfectionist

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:03 PM

Here.
Greetings, community.