• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rachael

Rachael
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 09:37 PM

Hello:

I would just like to let everyone know that I have a petition currently In circulation and It will be ongoing Indefinitely so as to stop the seal hunt that goes on In Canada every year, so for all those people that would like to see the Canadian seal hunt end for good and to try and stop It from happening again next year please go ahead and stop by and sign my petition.

I thank everyone who signs every signature does count and hopefully together we can end this cruelty once and for all.

Best Regards,

Elaine

Please go to this web page If you wish to support a worthy cause and pass on to everyone you know

http://www.petitions...ions/yearlyhunt

#2 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:21 AM

Topic cleaned after a conversation with above person.

For anyone posting, keep it constructive, clean and on topic. Do not make me clean it again, there will be consequences.
If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:34 AM

Yes, it is open for debate. Just like any other thread I expect mutual respect though. And why would Racheal not take part of the thread? I would not have cleaned it and opened it again otherwise.

Anyway back on topic.
If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Verrückt

Verrückt

Hi Everybody!

• Project Team
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:RealAlert
  •  O-Bolt's Bitch, Wacky Forum Doctor.

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

I love seals, they feel great around your neck . Just kidding, in all seriousness i cant stand what is happening to the global enviroment,and poaching. For Canadians i had a higher expectations then their southernly brothers ;).

I Signed: 386.
My heart goes out to Xeno.
Old Quotes:

@Mspencer : RoadReaction is calling everyone in your country a fascist invader who wants to invade Russia.
@Jeeves: Pie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users