#1 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 26 August 2003 - 06:12 PM

Okay, just thought I'd throw this one out there, seems to be a fairly effective system.
:)
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#2 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 26 August 2003 - 02:11 PM

Interesting idea, how about some type of forum currency. I'm thinking something similar to the kel at SS, but maybe with pounds or such, and you get them at different rates depending on exchange rates or something. That would be a way to get people to post more, and plus that's another way to reward people instead of just custom titles. Plus with enough $$ they could buy a custom title instead.
^_^
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#3 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 26 August 2003 - 03:25 PM

I suggested this to my-self when i first made the board. I've been waiting for this RPG mod. Even after it's out i'll proberly wait a few weeks before installing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users