Attacks and Threats on the U.S. in WW2
Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:45 AM
http://greyfalcon.us...a...n the U.htm
In general this site is paranoid at best with all its UFO claims etc, but this page makes for some interesting reading
This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -
"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."
Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:37 PM
I'd heard about the "battle of LA", the town air defences shooting at something in the sky, then the military said it was just a weather baloon, I wonder what really happened (don't think it was E.T though )
"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)
work is sacred...so don't go near it.
Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:14 AM
Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:45 PM
The Japanese sent out hundreds of balloon bombs. Most fell short, but those that didn't started forrest fires, and even killed a pregnant woman who was camping.
Or was it a familiy of 7
Or a few people taking a walk
Nobody really knew who were killed do they?
(Well somebody does...) (<- Notice the three full stops.) (<- ignore these notices)
Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:59 AM
Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:05 AM
Well lets lsit out some threats
-Of course Pearl Harbor becoming a major threat from the axis to the US, which bring them into world war 2 instantly, but still threats were being made to the US if they go into the war.
1) yes the Fu-go bombs were one of the mini attacks especially on the western seaboard killed several civilians and destroyed some infrastructure without notice
2) The Battle of LA brought curiosity to me over the years as the Japanese states no plane entered the US air space on the main land and yet they fired on something int he sky at the time of war. funny they just entered the war all the sudden an unexpected air raid... or was it..
3) Notice the I-400 submersible submarine was meant to carry 3 small bombers but its not enough to make a large scale attack unless they used bio weapons to be dropped in big cities, target was supposed to be LA, San Francisco, Panama Canal, then all the way to help Germany in New York and Washington DC.
4) US speaking German sent to the US coast via u-boat, trained for espionage, sabotage, and rescue mission within the US mainland.
5) German off-shore V-2 pods, fired from a pod pulled by a u-boat and sent outside of the US coast line and fire at a distance enough to reach the US main land. This was one reason why operation Drum beat was important for them.
6) The Amerika bomber project or the Japanese project Z was to create a strategic bombers capable of flying form their own air base to cross the wide ocean into the US with ease, equivalent to the US B-36 project, but it was rather too late to put it into full potential and not many of the strategic bombers projects were made at that time. Except the Junker Ju-390 which rumor says that it had flown above New York City during the test.
7) The most exotic of all weapon in WWII was the German Sun Ray, an orbital weapon sent out side of the earth's atmosphere and hitting the target with a heat ray from above and wiping out the target without being able to be caught. Of course when the scientist were captured they said it will take them another 100 years to built such weapon. If it did exist they'll finish off the war in a matter of days....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users