• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guess Who

Guess Who

title available

• Project Team
  • 969 posts
  • Projects:Wars of The East, Project Siege
  •  2d Artist, Modeller, Skinner, Binder, Basic Coder, Learning Animating, mapping, fx coding.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:29 AM

well Dindi their has been a lack of updates have you just taken a break from your awesome mod or just bein working on it privately because i would like to see some more updates.
Posted Image Posted Image
My current projects: Wars of The East, Project Siege
--------------------------------------
99% Fat Free.

#2 Dindi

Dindi

What The Deuce?

• Project Team
  • 249 posts
  •  Modeler,Skinner, coder

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:57 AM

no need to shout, i have been taking a break but i am starting again now, although i have a virus in my pc on my mo which is a tad annoying
Posted Image
Thanks to Caluadan for the Sig

#3 Guess Who

Guess Who

title available

• Project Team
  • 969 posts
  •  2d Artist, Modeller, Skinner, Binder, Basic Coder, Learning Animating, mapping, fx coding.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:39 AM

no need to shout, i have been taking a break but i am starting again now, although i have a virus in my pc on my mo which is a tad annoying

lol im sorry i was just trying to see how big it goes well you should upload what youve done for alliance of arda incase your pc stuffs up.
EDIT: That happened to me and everything on my pc was gone so i was lucky i uploaded evil mod to the site.

Edited by Guess Who, 07 August 2007 - 10:40 AM.

99% Fat Free.

#4 Dindi

Dindi

What The Deuce?

• Project Team
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:56 AM

im locking down my firewall, so really i wil be bale to go one the intertnet for a few minutes so i dont continue to get virusus from, as when firewall is locked down there is no problems for my computer what so ever
Posted Image

#5 Guess Who

Guess Who

title available

• Project Team
  • 969 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:09 AM

im locking down my firewall, so really i wil be bale to go one the intertnet for a few minutes so i dont continue to get virusus from, as when firewall is locked down there is no problems for my computer what so ever

dang it i thought my warn might have been gone oh well :sad2: i was hoping to try the private beta and is there anyway i can help make some noob models that i can make or code???
99% Fat Free.

#6 Dindi

Dindi

What The Deuce?

• Project Team
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

no its ok, i think the virus are gone now, just show your support for the mod, that is a big help and encourages the modder
Posted Image

#7 Guess Who

Guess Who

title available

• Project Team
  • 969 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 05:19 AM

ok kool :rolleyes: well this mod seems very simlilar to absinth mod because of the camps and castles, but of course this mod is gonna be way better and it seems that im the only person who really wants this mod to come out no posts in over a week. :blink:
99% Fat Free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users