• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:54 PM

i would make them redder too, depending how much you change the buttons. imo, buttons should be reddish with a hint of orange, letters should be orange with a hint of red :D

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#22 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:13 PM

In-game screenie:

Posted Image

I agree it needs to be less orange and more red. I'll recolour it and post some screenies.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#23 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  •  crazy coder

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

I'm really liking the new look. And yes, it should be a little more red than orange, but thank you for saving me the time of doing this myself. It's a huge help. :D :w00t:

#24 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 02:49 PM

http://files.filefro...om//;8293273;;/

Installation instructions: put the files in the .rar file in RJ_RotWK.big file, which you'll find in C:/Documents and Settings/[username]/My LotR, the RotWK files.

Btw, I also added a little audio surprise while loading the map.

Keep in mind that one is still WIP as I've edited more stuff.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#25 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

wer wuld u find a program 2 open BIG files?

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Shikari

Shikari

Allons-y!

• Project Team
  • 1,327 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK
  •  2D Art

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

It's called FinalBIG. You can download it here: http://commandandcon...ig_Editor;38034
Very easy to use :p

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#27 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:21 PM

Aye. I wanted to make it a .big file along with 1.05.02 itself, but that's kinda large file size...

#28 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

I tried put it where you said to, but it didn't work. Asisstance please?

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:37 PM

If it doesn't work, you'll have to put each file in manually.

1) extract all the files into a new folder on your comp
2) open RJ_RotWK.big which you'll find in C/Documents & Settings/[username]/Application Data/My LotR, RotWK files

Now onto the adding itself:
3) for the buttons & background: in BIG editor, click edit > add directory, and then the files you extracted into your new folder, then select the 'art' folder, after that add the 'data' folder. Make sure it'll be saved in the BIG file as art/textures/blahblahblah and data/blahblahblah
4) for the font colours: add each other file (so the ones that ain't in the art or data folder) you have extracted manually by clicking 'edit' > 'add file'. A menu will pop-up saying 'file will be saved as'. Now delete every line except for the file name itself, i.e. CreateAHero.const. It will take a while to add all the files, so if you're lazy you won't have to do this step.

EDIT: I found two out of three missing textures (thanks to IthronAiwendil). When everything is done I'll send it to Rob so he can put it in 1.05.03.

Edited by Allathar, 12 August 2007 - 08:39 PM.

#30 fehik

fehik
  • Project Team
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

It's really awesome ingame, great work!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:38 PM

Thank you :good:

#32 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:19 PM

@ Allathar: Thanks for the help. It looks awesome by the way. cannot wait until its finished (if it isn't)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:49 AM

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

Two out of three missing textures added.

#34 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

look to the Evening Star!

• Project Team
  • 588 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK (BETA testing)

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:45 PM

Do we have to download it, or will it be included in the next BETA?

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#35 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:50 PM

Don't know if it's in the next beta, but you can download it now for 1.05.02 if you want :xcahik_:

#36 Spointz2020

Spointz2020
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Projects:RJ-Rotwk Beta Tester

Posted 18 August 2007 - 10:49 AM

Well idea is pretty cool so im definitely dling this! and thnx for work!! :p and... i no i may be over-fetching it, but i doubt say... is it possible to render unique color schemes for each factioN??? :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#37 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 11:10 AM

Well I've seen one mod having different palantírs for good/evil, but I dont'know yet how they did it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users