Universe At War Preview Day!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:59 PM

Tomorrow, 8 community leaders who lives in north america will have the honour to visit Petroglyph Games to be one of the first fans to play Universe At War. Petrolution is being represented by Phoenix Rising and Mastermind (who also accidentally owns our domain). They gonna play the game, meet Frank Klepacki and... send their feedback. They'll also try to get some special modding info for us, hopefully.

Once they return, we'll force them to post articles, information and even photos from the event from us. Our special forces are ready to extract every bit of info that they gather over there, even if we have to torture them to death. Anyway, stay tuned on Petrolution for the modding coverage and some non-modding coverage of the event as well. Anyway, I hope all of them have a lot of fun over there!
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#2 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:37 PM

Good to know and GL to those going.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#3 Foshjedi2004

Foshjedi2004
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  Child of Altea

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:48 AM

Hope you had Fun Mastermind :rolleyes:
Petroglyph Forums Moderator
PFF Administrator
LucasArts.com Moderator
Posted Image

#4 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:41 AM

Hey Fosh! I'm sure MM had fun. They are taking the airplane back home as I write. I've talked to Hexetic, who was also there, on MSN and he was with Mastermind in the airport. He told me they had a lot of fun and played some very exciting matches of UAW and spammed a lot of heroes as well.

I'm sure they'll all place a lot of details about it in their articles. :rolleyes:
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users