#21 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Projects:thinking...:p
  •  not Red :(

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:24 PM

what if for the 3rd lvl laser strike, what if instead of like triple carpet bomb (just adds 2 planes on side of primary bomber) it like came in an X and another one from the side (-X-). if possible that would be kinda interesting.

sw general already have 3 lvls carpet bombing so laser general dhould have 3lvls for laser strike instead of the shocwave bomb

#22 mattanator

mattanator

Ultimentra

• Project Team
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:13 PM

A general with no units, no one would play. Besides, that shield generator and other units she has are awesome. But I just discovered that I cannot defeat a USA Cyber general on medium! (very hard army in this game) I cant get past them because they have access to artillery (the mortars) early game. Also those proto raptors or whatever theyre called are way too powerful. They should not be stealth. Something of that magnitude should be reserved for the Air Force General. Its like trying to fight stealth fighters that the person does not need a gpower for and can build them early game! Its kinda like when i try to fight any of the GLA generals early game except for the Stealth. They have access to those mortars and they freaking mass them. Structures cant stand up to them, and you cant get air support to support your base defenses because you dont have them unlocked yet.

Edited by mattanator, 25 August 2007 - 04:16 PM.

My name on other forums is Ultimentra, if you are wondering who i am.
Posted Image

#23 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:26 PM

well but every general have artil and all usa have stealth fighter at the begin

#24 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:04 PM

and about the gla that mean that the command truck and the mobile stash be removed and return the old ones

No. Both command truck and mobile stash will remain. Just starting conditions will be changed. GLA will start with no command truck. Also command truck will not have weapon. But it will be an upgrade which gives weapon to it.

about the nuke general you said it will be weak 10-20%? even battlemaster and overlord? (but i think the bertha shouldnt be weaker)

No, just those units with nuclear weapons will be weaker (such as nuclear tank hunter, MiG, Bertha and so on). They will be weaker vs buildings only. Also all nuclear super weapons in game will be weakened a bit.

A general with no units, no one would play.

Why no one? What's about me? I will play ;)

and you cant get air support to support your base defenses because you dont have them unlocked yet.

In Contra 005 Super Weapon general has Stealth Fighters and Comanches which are available in early game.
Supply Center -> Airfield -> Comanche.
This general will have anti-artillery measures in Contra 006 too. Don't worry.

Edited by Creator, 25 August 2007 - 07:13 PM.

#25 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:24 AM

i think that every general except GLA should have an early game anti artillary fighter. because it's a bit too dificult to bring out tanks and artillary to kill the enemy artillary. this way it makes early game less based on spamming artillary with a few tanks to guard them from the tanks that make it through.

#26 mattanator

mattanator

Ultimentra

• Project Team
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:54 AM

Are you going to be doing anything to the tank general? I think the tank general is way too weak early game. All he really has is battlemasters, infantry, and chaintanks. Any suggestions?
Posted Image

#27 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:45 AM

i think that every general except GLA should have an early game anti artillary fighter. because it's a bit too dificult to bring out tanks and artillary to kill the enemy artillary. this way it makes early game less based on spamming artillary with a few tanks to guard them from the tanks that make it through.

Maybe.

Are you going to be doing anything to the tank general? I think the tank general is way too weak early game. All he really has is battlemasters, infantry, and chaintanks. Any suggestions?

What's about Modular Troop Crawlers? Did you ever use them?

#28 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:38 AM

what are the plans for flame general ( maybe remove the nuke but don't make any general powers weaker)

#29 mattanator

mattanator

Ultimentra

• Project Team
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:15 PM

Yea I think there should be a weapon for the Flame General like a Napalm missile strike. Similar to the scud storm but it would create firestorms instead of poison. And of course it would need a different missile model, i bet you could just use the nuke model. I bet a modeler could come up with a launch site for napalm missile strike.

Also I heard that flame general some people are calling OP. Are you kidding me? Compared to the superior infantry, tanks, and aircraft of the USA Cybernetics general?! I must really suck hard if I cant win with an OP general. What is so OP about him?!

Edited by mattanator, 27 August 2007 - 03:01 PM.

Posted Image

#30 Guest_Foxxravin_*

Guest_Foxxravin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:23 PM

any release date yet? :xd: cant wait

#31 impi

impi
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:37 PM

if i may answer! When it´s done! :p... I guess :xd:

#32 kenio8185

kenio8185
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:09 AM

And by the way, I'm going to make Super Weapon general with no units. She will have buildings and dozers only. It will be fun.

Ok, im all with you for the more unique generals thing but making one without any units is making it completely useless. The only thing i could see you doing is if you made their base nearly impossible to get into, blocking all sw including particle cannons and those gen abilities you gave laser gen in contra 5 (i cant remember what their called) and make their long range turret shoot faster, so far even with the upgrade to hit air units, its still pretty useless against them. More of a late game general rather than an early game one. Or forget about blocking laser turrets and give them humvees and inf as their only units. Or even better, give their dozers the ability to shoot rockets and hold inf as an upgrade when they reach lvl 2 or 3.

#33 impi

impi
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:49 PM

No units? And how can the general capture tech-buildings?

#34 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:21 AM

Hmmm... What's about special building which will capture other buildings?

#35 impi

impi
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

And how can it reveal the fog of war? Then you have to increase the possibility of spy drones or satellites for that general. Otherwise he will have problems with exploring :p

#36 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:33 PM

And how can it reveal the fog of war?

With dozers.

#37 impi

impi
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:03 PM

lol not seriously o,O. Maybe uberspecial dozers, with a machine gun or something else?

#38 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:55 PM

dude a super weapon general with no units sound uber wicked hide behind your defences until all timers hit zero and then poooof no more base for your enemies I LIKE IT :p :D ;)

o and for building capture perhaps an engeneer wich could only capture buildings could work

Edited by xenomorph, 10 October 2007 - 08:57 PM.

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

#39 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:56 AM

lol not seriously o,O. Maybe uberspecial dozers, with a machine gun or something else?

Maybe... Maybe even armored dozer with ability to capture buildings.

#40 impi

impi
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:03 AM

lol a building capturing dozer :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users