26 replies to this topic

#21 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:49 PM

I gave up on those mod switchers. Far better to make your own; as I did. Ripped off another mod's way of switching, but I don't care. :thumbsdownsmiley:

the next remix version will include both an installer and a launcher. I've made a simple one, and am hoping to make a better one by the time I release
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#22 m3rc1l3ss

m3rc1l3ss
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:58 AM

O.o wow now your getting fancy with it.

#23 Huzegun

Huzegun
  • Project Team
  • 164 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:40 PM

Nah, not really... A simple switcher can be made in a hour. One with a non-eye-sour-of-a-GUI takes maybe three. Mine, which is based off of shortcuts, has no GUI, no interface, and I have 8 mods and ZH on only a 2gig space. Its rather nice, becuase it takes no time at all to fiddle with menus and opitions just to play a game. ^^

#24 Guest_Lt.L_*

Guest_Lt.L_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2008 - 07:39 PM

i have a bit of a problem.

i seem to have on all info of structures units etc. "MISSING......."

i presume it is something to do with the script file, anyway, all the files are in the correct place, all other script files deleted, clean install, fully patched, using XP with the original generals game, not first decade.

any help, much appreciated. has happened once before, but i did something and it worked, can't remember what though :D

#25 Guest_Lt.L_*

Guest_Lt.L_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:01 PM

Ignore my above post, got working :unsure:

idiotic me, renamed a file a :xd:

Best Mod Plz keep up the good work :xcahik_:

#26 Kur-zaz

Kur-zaz
  • Project Team
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:57 AM

Write detailed installation of the game in the archive. I had to go to the forum to launch the game. It cost me twenty minutes wasted uselessly. Nightmare!
Der Maus der dreidivisibel Farbe - das Symbol der dreidivisibel Einsamkeit und der dreidivisibel Orientierung.

#27 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:08 PM

Write detailed installation of the game in the archive. I had to go to the forum to launch the game. It cost me twenty minutes wasted uselessly. Nightmare!

There is a read me file in the public version that has deailed instrtuctions. I'm not sure why you can't find it.

What version do you have?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users