8/24/2007 RJ-RotWK Update

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Witch-King of Angmar

Witch-King of Angmar
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:32 AM

there is any diference if you have RotWK with patch or not??

#22 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:04 PM

Eh... Yeah. Without patch you can't play it...
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#23 Spointz2020

Spointz2020
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Projects:RJ-Rotwk Beta Tester

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

awesome and as good as ever.. im rlly enjoying soem of the new stuff u and others put out ther rob :wacko:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Black Dragon

Black Dragon

title available

• Project Team
  • 304 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:28 PM

I decided to register here so I could give my opinion. I think its a great mod, one of the best if not the best I have seen for BFME. Things I love:

1) Having so many new factions, for anyone who missed it your total faction is:
-Angmar
-Gondor
-Rohan
-Mordor
-Isengard
-Goblins
-Evil Men
-Arnor
-Elves

Each with their own units & heroes

2) The new Heroes & units, excellant work on adding so much content

3) The castle mode: Nice mode, just a shame there are not more maps. Also the evil Ai does not seem to function correctly in castle mode, they build around the castle plot.

4) The Ai is alot stronger, they build lots of catapults (part of me thinks thats a bad thing because they literally hoarde 20+ catapults and send them at you but is a challenge)

----------------------

Things i'd like to see (or I may not yet have seen, ive not played this that much yet so appologies if things are in place or planned or not possible)

1) Galadriel at level 10 becomes the Galadriel ring hero (looking all powerful etc)

2) The blue wizards with their own powers, not necessarily a full power tree as wizards with exactly the same powers are kinda dull, but something would be nice, perhaps give them the ability to taint land or specialize in a certain area of magic. Like wind, water etc.

3) Treebeard, would be great if he had a power that could put the ents out of fire if they were on fire. Like how the worker can douse flame with water.

4) Arnor: I know the faction is an old group and would include certain heroes, but part of me thinks it would be better if there wasnt the ability to have duplicate heroes ingame. Having 2 gandalfs etc if your with Gondor ally.

5) Hobbits could be buildable from the inn for any good faction if they ally with a hobbit mini-faction.

6) Perhaps replace the good ring hero (Galadriel) with the king of the dead if it was possible?

7) Many of the Evil men heroes dont have any abilities, some basic abilities would be cool, e.g. leadership.

8) Not sure I like the Nazgul on the evil men side, just again because duplicate heroes can sometimes be annoying but its still good.

9) Can the Ai build less catapults at the same time? Is it also possible to make the Ai not just target farms all the time?

10) Rohan could use a battering ram perhaps

11) Diverse powers: Some powers while they do the same could perhaps be designed to appear different. Such as giving evil men the ability to turn land into a desert rather than a stone dried up land which looks like rock etc.

-------------------------

Thats all I can think of so far, but I really do love this mod, excellant work and I hope you will fix bugs and improve where it can be improved. I really wish I was back into BFME modding because i'd have loved to have helped you out with this.

Hope you dont mind my feedback, and I will likely post more as I play more.

blackdragon.jpg

#25 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 03 September 2007 - 10:16 PM

what version are you playing? just wondering, cause arnor doesnt have duplicates...

as always, this is a work in progress, so a lot of the things are still in discussion or under construction. that post, should however go to general talk or bug list, not an old update :p

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#26 Black Dragon

Black Dragon

title available

• Project Team
  • 304 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:15 PM

Appologies, what is the latest update may I ask? Also by duplicates I meant Gondor having Gandalf and Arnor (i think that was a power though)

blackdragon.jpg

#27 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:26 PM

the one in the first post here is the latest, so if you're using that you're fine. arnors power is summon the five istari, so excluding gandalf wouldnt make much sense :p

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#28 Shikari

Shikari

Allons-y!

• Project Team
  • 1,327 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK
  •  2D Art

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:54 PM

//- post moved

Edited by Shikari, 13 October 2008 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#29 Jaguar6

Jaguar6

title available

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

Is there a reason why when I click on the download links I get "Problem Loading Page"? I wanna download it :p

What are the differences between this and version 1.04?

Edit: I just realised how old this was, you don't need to respond, sorry.

Edited by Jaguar6, 18 October 2008 - 11:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users