- 24 / 8 / 2007
EA released patch 1.07 for download. It allows the installation of the long awaited Mod SDK which allows advanced modding of the game. 1.07 fixes the known bugs of the previous patch and implements a few balance changes.
- The balance changes are as follows:
- Cranes can no longer build defenses or superweapons
- Harvesters now unload at the current tiberium field before moving to collect at another field, and harvesting rate equalized
- Pitbull health lowered, mortar radius limited, and mortar upgrade price increased (d'oh! )
- Buzzer hives sell for one buzzer instead of three
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly advise you use the in-game auto-updater to download patch 1.07 for Command & Conquer 3. If you cannot auto-update, then please click the link below to direct download Patch 1.07. Patch 1.07 for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars enables the Mod SDK, fixes several bugs, and makes some critical balance changes. Please be advised, the Mod SDK installer will only work with the 1.07 patch installed. The Mod SDK installer is for the user to create customizable maps, units, AI, UI, and much more.
- Patch 1.07 - Download here
- ModSDK EXE - Download here
- New WorldBuilder Version - Download here
- Sample Art Assets - Download here
- In-game UI Textures - Download here
- UI Shell Textures - Download here
Grab it NOW! Yay!
UPDATE: Due to high demands for CnC3's 1.07 patch at the moment, EA's official FTP server is generally flooded with internet traffic. If you want to download it, either wait till later today (or tomorrow), or use the Gamespot download mirror instead. (needs account)
Gamespot - CnC3 Patch 1.07 (english)
Edited by derek328, 25 August 2007 - 06:04 AM.