adding a summoned unit to build from barracks/a.range/stables

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AcE11

AcE11
  • New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:27 AM

this is something on the elvenstar mod, for the elves you can summon gil galad and some of his men.

however you can't add these in the command set to any of the building so you can make them.

i definitely have the right command for them as i've tried numerous ones (commandbuildelvenEMlanzerhorde, its something like that, i opened up the units ini file to make sure and don't know it off top of my head).

it always comes up with an error when i start the game and it refers to that command.

that means there's obviously something missing from the units individual ini file.. what could this possibly be?

i know most basic commands of how to manipulate the ini files using finalbig or notepad but this one has left me stumped..

Any suggestions anyone?

#2 thekiller11

thekiller11
  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • Projects:FVW

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:46 AM

Have you made the new commandbutton?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Gandalf: "Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day. At dawn look to the east."

#3 Alien aka Infiltrator

Alien aka Infiltrator
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:03 AM

maybe u should make a screenshot from the error, so we can help u better
Alien aka Infiltrator
(Edain-Mod Co-Leader und FX)
Working for the
Posted Image
Posted Image
Búbosh burzûl burzum thrakatul
-Alien aka Infiltrator

The Edain-Mod is the most popular RotWk-Mod in Germany, its only aviable in German language but a translation will follow soon
Check it out ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users