my status: Vista home premium (all my computer stats are above required) + BFME2 1.06 + ROTWK 2.01 + mid-1.05 release publicly (THE ONE JUST BEING UPLOADED)
result : Dont know why the walls Can be attacked by non siege weapons or monsters ,and the walls are paper thin.....siege weapon being over powered to walls........also units or heroes always get stuck on towers (the ones getting onto your own fortress wall in BFME1 style maps)
Can anyone tell me why is that ? cause in the read me it says the opposite >< but either all this the other features work fine >< so whats wrong ?
Some suggestion for 1.05 (official) :
1) make projectile siege weapons accuracy go way down to - 50% to current level , to simulate siege warfare "takes time and effort" to actually hit the right place you want it to be (not saying accuracy go way off chart just if you want to hit a particular part of the all thats not easy in real life ) so it will still hit something but not always exactly where you want it to be
PS: also since only siege weapons or monsters can attack walls , the human tactics will just go : 10 catapults concentrate on one wall area , and boom its gone and you rush in , in real life it doesn't happen in a split second , it takes time and lots of tries , at least for game play sakes give time for the defenders to maneuver their troops to counter....
2) all heavy projectiles weapons (including the isangurd mine throwers) have effects on own units , same goes to certain spells , to make it realistic
3) some ideas posted for the new nazgul system (check the other post i made in the NAZGUL thread for info)
4) let units build in style of the BFME1 walls even in non BFME1 style maps , so even you don't start of a pre made fortress with those walls you can still build your own , and make sure units can "walk on those walls"
5) can more units be teamed up in a larger scale like making 4 units of gondor swordsmen together or 2 gondor swordsmen + 2 gondor archers together
6) More powers or special effects for custom heroes (like the fire sword can really make fire damage , the Thunder looking Staff really having thunder damage)
7) Sharaman the white wizard having a steed to ride ?
8) all factions have their own Ring hero or ring powers , exp : Balrog as hero for globins , Anor having Ezudor (forgot the spelling XD) , Angmar having that Blue wolf (add another spell to replace) , Gondor having an uograde to make aragon the real king (with super buffs and rename to his full name and new armour with crown on him) , Mordor same old iron men XD , elfs :same queen , Rohan maybe let them have a purchase of a fully upgraded rohirrum (like 10 untis of them) with no cost (but once only ) and making Therdon more buffed , Durfts.....dont know about that yet , and for evill men maybe a mumikill King ? XD
Edited by whitewolfmxc, 28 August 2007 - 08:44 AM.