-The faction it works best with.
-The type of map (RJ or Normal)
-if you want to the starting resources.
-Suggested power selection.
-If you want to, list whether this strat is better against humans, the ai, or both.
-and the strategy ofc
-Tends to work best against ai, though I haven't tested it verse humans, yet.
-Heal, Rallying Call, Enshrouding Mist -or- Elven Woods, Cloud Break, Summon eagles -or- ents, Flood, Farsight, Sunflare. Tom Bombadil and Arrow Volley i don't use much.
1. Early Game (Establishing your army)
Build order: 1 Tree + 1 Barracks, Enchanted Anvil, and a hero (cheap Cah, Glorfindel, Haldir, Arwen, or Sam) (this should leave you with enough to start training extr soldiers).
- Capture any nearby buildings with the prebuilt archers, build one unit of archers and two of swords.
- Use the hero to collect on creep treasures, use units to support, only if needed.
- Train extra soldiers (Swords and bows). Combo Horde like units.
- If an inn is captured, buy an alliance.
- Build a Galadriel's Mirror whenever possible.
- Build a Forge and purchase Banner Carriers, and Heavy Armor, and then upgrade all of your units.
- Upgrade Barracks and Forge to Level 3 as quickly as possible.
2. Mid Game (Fleshing out your army)
- Purchase Forged Blades and Silverthorn Arrows asap, if you haven't done so.
- Train Mirkwood archers and Mithlond Sentries(two to four batts.) and, if possible, one unit of Noldor Warriors.
- When you have enough resources, buy fortress upgrades and heroes, but be sure to save some extra resources so that you can continue train units.
- At some point, build an Ent moot, and get either an ent or treebeard.
- Use powers that you have (Summon Ents/ Eagle, Flood, Sunflare) to damage the enemy fort.
- Bulid a Stables, though this is entirely optional.
- Train as many heroes, units and ents as you can.
- Try to have your fort fuly upgraded by now as the Eagle is a very valuble asset.
3. End Game (Finishing your army and destroying the enemy)
- By now, you probably have a fully upgraded, and a fairly powerful army, well, bigger is better, continue training units.
- If you have cav, do a few nit and runs on your enemy (preferably rb's), also, try using your powers to eliminate the enemy units/ even the enemy fort, (Cloud Break, Sunflare, Summon Ent/ Eagles and Flood can usually kill the fort and alot of their buldings/ units)
- When you can build no more units, sweep in for the killing blow.
- Try to have all combo hordes as doubles (swords-swords and bows-bows) or pikeman-unit combos (swords-pikes and bows-pikes). Cavalry should be doubles.
Edited by Megiledhel, 04 September 2007 - 10:29 PM.