About the mod with the units

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 shuryanc

shuryanc
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 11:15 AM

Do you think that adding some ra1 units into the mod will be more funny?
Is it difficult to do that?
In my opinion, I think that if there can add the ra1 units into the mod, i think it will be more funny.
then there will be seven parties:
1. GDI
2. NOD
3. Ra2 Allied
4. Ra2 Soviet Union
5. Yuri
6. Ra1 Allied
7. Ra1 Soviet Union

Yes, I know that the size or will be bigger, but is it difficult to do that?

#2 some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount

some_wierdGuy_inactiveaccount
  • New Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:19 AM

if they did that, then i dont think Ra1 allies/sovets should be seperate from the Ra2 ones, so combine them, and maybe even get tib sun, and.. tib dawn? together, anyway,

no idea, think it might be good to add some, but not all

#3 MasterPyro

MasterPyro
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:24 AM

i think asking to have ra1 or anything else added is annoying, visit the mods site. I admit a mod that adds ra1 sides in might be cool if done right, being able to pick witch era soviets, and allies.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 AprilWar

AprilWar

RulesMD Br34K3R

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  Give Us... Us Free!!

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:31 PM

I just have a private mod with all those sides including Scrin, cabal, Old GDI and old Nod from Cnc1.. {My image below}I will only need permission of some ppl to release it as public. But i dont think this mod needs RA1.. Fs-21 goal is already achieved.. althought he might release the RockPatch Version of Reloaded.

Edited by AprilWar, 04 September 2007 - 08:33 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Shockwave

Shockwave
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:59 PM

i think asking to have ra1 or anything else added is annoying, visit the mods site. I admit a mod that adds ra1 sides in might be cool if done right, being able to pick witch era soviets, and allies.

Holy s*** that's a lot of sides. But wait cabal just had cyborgs, the CABAL Obelisk, the Obelisk of Darkness, and the Core Defender *Who makes Mammoth Mk 2's look like pushovers* You must have made a lot up for his side.
Depth Charge's ship: "Warning Enterance to this subsector has been forbidden by order of the Maximal High council".
Depth Charge: "Slag the high council".
Depth Charge's ship: "......Yes.....Sir...."

#6 Bos187

Bos187
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:09 AM

Sorry to bump, but you could also add just some units by adding old building from red alert and make them capturable. Like there are already old buildings from the tiberian universe. Just extract the SHP's from RA1 and edit them to look abandoned and worn down by time. Capturing would allow the construction of some of your favourite Red Alert 1 stuff (mobile artillery, heavy tank, etc.)

Edited by Bos187, 21 April 2009 - 03:29 AM.

#7 Cathin

Cathin
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:38 AM

I would be interested to test this modification, does anyone have a link?
. : VENI . VIDI . CATHIN : .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users