9/2/2007 RJ-RotWK Update
Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:19 AM
1) I've re-created all of the Mordor walls and upgrades including wall segments, wall hubs, catapults, towers, gates, etc. will all the appropriate animations and states. I've also create the morgul sorcery upgrades for each of the segments.
2) Next up are a series of Harad and Rhun buildings. I've modified EA's structures for level upgrades, arrow bones, animations for the windmill, and more. These are the ones finished this week. I've begun working on the damages states and I want to do custom floors/bibs for each building as well.
3) Now it's on to the animations. I've re-done the bulid-up animations for the Harad Farm & Rhun Battle Tower for the new mapping plus improving some of the animation. I've also done the build-up animations for the re-worked buildings - Harad Armory, Harad Stables, & Rhun Windmill. Click the image to view the animation.
4) This is a quick item - I fixed the "shiny" wain riders. I love this model by Mullers_11 so I thought I'd show it off again.
5) Last item. Just announcing one more crazy item that I've begun modding - Forged Blades. The first thing I'm doing is going through all the added models and ensuring that the forged blades bugs are all fixed. (Shadow blocks behind buildings, etc.) On top of that, I've begun to go through and re-do the colors/intensity of the forged blades. Go to the following topic to see what changes are happening:
Well that's enough for this week. Much more will be in each week.
Thank you for playing!
Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:03 AM
thats stuffs real nice
wain riders skins look immense!!
and although other many other mods using the similar models for the harad buildings its nice to see some showing bfme2's great graphics =D
- oh yeh but compared to other mods i prefer your built up versions, with the spikes at level 2 and better walls, and the top hut bit for lvl 3 -
nice work =D
A light from the shadow shall spring.
Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:19 AM
Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:55 AM
Was wondering, with the new technique, are you able to put horses at the Haradrim Stables? Ex. at lvl 1 there's 1 horse, at lvl 2 two horses. Some farmground at the Harad Farm would look nice too I think.
Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:01 AM
For the Mordor walls, they are currently the same strength as other walls, just more expensive. (Also they also use the same outer wall system).
As for the horses, etc. Once I get all the buildings ready I'm going to go through and do the idle animations.
Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:30 PM
Oh, and is it just me, or is there a piece of a Halo in the 'level 3' screenshot for the Rhun Windmill
Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:48 PM
No fuel left for the pilgrims
Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:44 PM
Posted 03 September 2007 - 07:11 PM
"The Rule of Gondor is mine, and no others!!" -Denethor II, Lord and Steward of Gondor
Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:21 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users