#1 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

Commander, I am glad you were able to join me so late. I know you'd rather be asleep but we have some rather urgent news you need to know about. Our enemy is advancing faster than we could ever expect, both territorially and technologically. They are aquiring new technologies and adapting their forces at rate we would deem impossible. Our theory is they must have outside help, but we don't know who. Take a look at this Spy Satellite image taken earlier today;

Posted Image

Yes, Commander, the Omniscient Allegiance are expanding their airforce with more "UFO" type units however this one has a slightly more tactical usage. We call this highlighted unit the Arbiter. It appears the Allegiance have removed the draining capability from the Floating Disc (Making it a more dangerous siege weapon for our bases) and have created this separate unit soley for the purpose of draining. This makes this and the Floating Disc cheaper to build and that the Arbiter can be trained earlier in the tech tree at radar level. Do not underestimate this unit Commander, always protect your refineries and most importantly power sources from these units otherwise your whole war effort could collapse. Though, what if these and the Floating Discs are attacking at once? Which do you choose to destroyed first? A tricky situation which surely our enemy knows will give them an advantage in warfare.

Damn them! I have just received another SpySat image which seems to depict some kind of super soldier swiftly becoming known as the Nemesis.

Posted Image

It appears to be a prototype unit, rarely used on the battlefield and may still be being tested for efficiency. Lets hope it's only a temporary threat.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

Nice work Omega :) Looks Promising.

#3 SMxReaver

SMxReaver

Pro Gamer in Training

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 399 posts
  • Projects:None ATM
  •  StarCraft 2
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:19 PM

Lawdy.

Good to see you got the Arbiter working, Bolt.

And the Nemesis does indeed seem quite super. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users