Photo

Where's my wrestling peeps?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 CorSec

CorSec
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Projects:Mobile Suit Salvation Team (story i'm working on, msg if you wanna try to read it)

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:36 PM

It's official Stargazer Cena is out 6-8 months (i'm hoping it's 8) and has dropped the title today, thank god!
"With the real life or death stakes i'm used to in my line of work, poker is nothing more than child's play."- Saito
Posted Image

#22 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:46 AM

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#23 CorSec

CorSec
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Projects:Mobile Suit Salvation Team (story i'm working on, msg if you wanna try to read it)

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:05 AM

I can seriously smell an Orton/ Trips match this sunday for the title or the wwe can do a complete 180 and do something they only did once.

Since they have Jericho coming back at the ppv, I can easily see them putting him in the title match against Orton and winning the title. This has only happened once before with a debut performer getting the title and it was years ago with gail kim winning the womens title on her debut night.

...well as far as I know that's the only 1 time that's happened, and I could be wrong though that's the only time i've ever seen or heard such a thing happening.

Edited by CorSec, 03 October 2007 - 03:07 AM.

"With the real life or death stakes i'm used to in my line of work, poker is nothing more than child's play."- Saito
Posted Image

#24 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:07 AM

Santino won the IC Title in his debut match.

Christian won the Light Heavyweight in his debut match.

they should chuck the title on Jericho, Ortons an asshole, and HHH is Cena version: fucks the bosses daughter.

Jericho is the only credible one.

Posted Image

#25 CorSec

CorSec
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:58 PM

very nice signature
Posted Image

#26 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:07 AM

it's ballin' eh?

Posted Image

#27 CorSec

CorSec
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:13 AM

MVP & Matt Hardy Vs The Undertaker & Kane for the WWE Tag Titles has been added to “No Mercy” though i wonder how long they'll keep the tag titles on mvp and hardy cause they'll have to get hardy and mvp to feud sometime but the problem is... they're making this odd couple thing so good.
Posted Image

#28 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:44 AM

dude, I just download Bound For Glory.

more or less reaffirmed my belief that TNA sucks fat dick.

sad thing is that it outcraps WWE, Dixie Carter has no idea how to run a company.

but on a saving note, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla is fucking hilarious and the best wresting company.

Posted Image

#29 CorSec

CorSec
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:28 PM

Latest thing i heard in regards to TNA is that Russo, Angle and a bunch of top end guys are having a power struggle with Jarrett and some other guy with carter stuck in the middle, so now it's official, Angle has become the Hulk Hogan of TNA
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users