Photo

Users post articles here!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:55 AM

Post your articles here. People feel free to post your articles here and after review we will decide to move them onto the site or not.

See we will filter those who post here so only the most relevant things are posted on the site. But don't be afraid to post your thoughts. That's what it's all about. :dry:

#2 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:Keeping Apocalypse and Wrath alive
  •  Apocalypse Admin, Wrath of Orion Admin

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:02 AM

So this is no longer an entirely open forum? Everything has to be reviewed before it can go up? I can see why you're doing this, to cut down on all the random, useless shit people post, but that never seemed to be a problem in the first place. Exercising my privilege to post my thoughts, I have very mixed feelings about this...

Unless you mean that the things will be reviewed in order to go up onto the separate gamesnationsplay.com.

Edited by Darkskul, 21 September 2007 - 02:04 AM.

Posted Image
This is the place where all the junkies go, where time gets fast but everything gets slow.
I'll get to the moon if I have to crawl.
The problem with any government is that it eventually attracts politicians.

#3 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:14 AM

Bingo you win...

Unless you mean that the things will be reviewed in order to go up onto the separate gamesnationsplay.NET.

TBH, it was my political blog to start with, never qualified as an open forum. And also I've left the forum open to post in so we can move great articles like your last one, into the GNP articles place.

All I've done is created a general place for intelligent people to post thier articles in, so we can all discuss it. Some articles will be better than others. Those we will move to the GNP article forums which uses Mastermindnews scripts to post them to our site.

Consider this a growth, not a restriction. We never really had shit posted, it's all been good stuff. But this isn't the HoP. This is our blog. And it will be treated and run alittle differantly.

:dry: It's actually a very good thing. We can now grow, we have a plan, we have a method, and we have two hosts that differ in views. :p See this for example, this is the general forum space. Which is where great minds like yours will post thier thoughts.

And you can still reply in the articles section. Users simply can't create new articles there, that is all.

#4 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:11 PM

if you want to post random stuff, go to the House of Parliament, i never really understood why there were 2 forums for politics anyway :p
bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#5 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

if the post is good i see no reason why it wouldn't be moved up into the website. you can still post whatever you want to in here, and most of the time i believe we will probably come to the conclusion it is good stuff(most of the previous thread have been good enough).

its more of an upgrade so that initial threads are linked to a website so that we might get a bigger group of people interacting with us. who knows, might get more life in the think-tank.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#6 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:Keeping Apocalypse and Wrath alive
  •  Apocalypse Admin, Wrath of Orion Admin

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:09 PM

Yeah, now that I think about it this makes sense, especially considering that we have two forums that were previously nearly identical. I sorta forgot that HoP was the same as this...

EDIT: Actually, now looking around at how things are going to be run...I like this.

Edited by Darkskul, 21 September 2007 - 08:12 PM.

Posted Image
This is the place where all the junkies go, where time gets fast but everything gets slow.
I'll get to the moon if I have to crawl.
The problem with any government is that it eventually attracts politicians.

#7 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:13 PM

I can see how this is a good idea, good thinking Hostile.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#8 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 September 2007 - 12:40 AM

Fixed abit on the site, Posts are now clearly defined to seperate each other. Added copyrights for me. :p. I added a link to GNP articles directly to the site.

#9 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

I found an interesting story if your interested.

Go here :good: .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#10 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

I think when he said here, he didn't really mean this thread :wink_new:

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#11 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

It's also from 2007...

#12 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:44 AM

hmm, It popped up as most recent news here, strange stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users