Quick community round up!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 22 September 2007 - 08:15 PM

Hey everyone! Life is being very rushed to me recently due to the return of my university classes and I'd like to apologize the lack of news. I hardly could play UAW beta so far and I know I'm missing a hell of a game. But this week I'll have tests in the uni and a lot of work to do for several subjects. So, it's being hard for me. Anyway a lot of interesting things are going on in the community, despite my inactivity. So, here's a quick round up:

-> Our good friends of Petro-Gamers have been displaying a lot of UAW information. The factions, superweapons and they've even previewed the game. If you couldn't get into the beta yet and you are looking for some teasers from UAW before pre-ordering it, check Petro-Gamers.

-> For those who have the Universe At War beta, the crew over Game Replays has organized a Beta Tournament to challenge all the best UAW players out there. It should start tomorrow and you can only subscribe on it 1 hour before it starts, to make sure that everyone who sign up will show up. Interesting idea, but quite risky, isn't it? Check the Beta Tournament rules for more information.

-> For all fans of the Republic out there, Darth Windu released Return Of the Clones 1.3 a while ago. It's a modification for EAW that replaces the Rebellion with the Republic. Quite weird, since the Empire comes from the Republic. This new version comes with some interesting ballance changes. Head to EAW: FileFront to download it.

-> The german Stargate Modding Team has released Stargate Empire At War 0.8 recently. This total conversion brings the SG1 universe to EAW, allowing you to command the ships of the Tau'ri, Goa'uld, Asgard, Ancients, Wraith, Replicators and Ori. This new version brings new units, new buildings, new special effects, new speechs and a lot of bug fixes compared with the version 0.7. You can download it on the official site.

Posted Image
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users