Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 radaral

radaral

title available

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:55 AM

I've only played it for a day and I'm going to be busy, so I can't look further into this but. I did Encounter an internal error while playing but I feel it was a patch thing and not glitched coding. I was playing on a map and I put a psi commando in the ifv and began attacking yuri players and after one of the enemys being shelled died I got an IE. It was on I think sea side something I can never remember the name but there's 4 Islands and you're surrounded by water and there's tons of low bridges and two islands with Airfields in the middle. But again I think it's rock patch related and it was like over an hour into the game when the IE happened. The main problem is that all the good maps lag only the small ones or ones with a maximum of 4 players or lower don't lag and it bothers me but big mods tend to do that and so does the patch.

Basicly I was on a bridge and I was being swarmed by initates and I was attacking them with the Psi Ifv which was lobbing shells at them and I turn away for a second and I heard a initate die and the bridge break, they both happened at the same time and I got the IE. But yeah I feel it's because of the patch they do tend to have random IEs, the same thing would once in awhile happen with mental omega when I had a hero unit in an IFV and where shelling enemy units crossing the bridge and the enemy infantry died and the bridge broke at the same time. But this rarely happened and I feel it was one of those rare times with me. Or maybe I'm just unlucky but I don't feel the Psi Commando IFV weapon is glitched because I killed a few enemys with it and no IE until I toke the Initate and bridge down at the same time. But again this happened in Mental Omega too occasionally when I would shell infantry crossing the bridge with an IFV that lobs powerful shells and kill the unit and bridge at the same time.

Edited by radaral, 01 October 2007 - 06:03 AM.

#3 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:19 PM

I've only played it for a day and I'm going to be busy, so I can't look further into this but. I did Encounter an internal error while playing but I feel it was a patch thing and not glitched coding. I was playing on a map and I put a psi commando in the ifv and began attacking yuri players and after one of the enemys being shelled died I got an IE. It was on I think sea side something I can never remember the name but there's 4 Islands and you're surrounded by water and there's tons of low bridges and two islands with Airfields in the middle. But again I think it's rock patch related and it was like over an hour into the game when the IE happened.

Not NPatch or RP error, was mine and now it should be fixed. :blink:

Posted Image

#4 radaral

radaral

title available

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:52 AM

I've only played it for a day and I'm going to be busy, so I can't look further into this but. I did Encounter an internal error while playing but I feel it was a patch thing and not glitched coding. I was playing on a map and I put a psi commando in the ifv and began attacking yuri players and after one of the enemys being shelled died I got an IE. It was on I think sea side something I can never remember the name but there's 4 Islands and you're surrounded by water and there's tons of low bridges and two islands with Airfields in the middle. But again I think it's rock patch related and it was like over an hour into the game when the IE happened.

Not NPatch or RP error, was mine and now it should be fixed. :xd:

I'm having another problem it's getting past the omega production logo and having a major crash and I keep having to restart. Should I try reinstalling your .exe or is there anouther problem?

#5 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:56 AM

Well you need NPatch SE 0020 installed but it shouldn't make that crash... copy the exe in the link below into your YR directory. This is the original YR 1.001 exe, then try repatching to NPatch.

YR 1.001 EXE

Edited by OmegaBolt, 25 October 2007 - 10:57 AM.

Posted Image

#6 radaral

radaral

title available

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Well you need NPatch SE 0020 installed but it shouldn't make that crash... copy the exe in the link below into your YR directory. This is the original YR 1.001 exe, then try repatching to NPatch.

YR 1.001 EXE

I found the problem I had two blank file types known as 00000409.016 and 00000409.256 and they where lagging it so bad it would freeze while loading. They where probably left over strings from other mods I've tryed that I failed to notice. thanks anyways though.

Edited by radaral, 25 October 2007 - 10:44 PM.

#7 VK

VK

title available

• Hosted
  • 360 posts
  • Projects:NPatch, ETS, NEngine, etc

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:44 AM

00000409.016 and 00000409.256

it's BMP file - launcher logo.
rename it to .bmp and see it.

how ever this isn't very good/legal to upload whole EXE here.
You should next time send link via email.
My site here: http://www.vk.cncguild.net - RP / NP / ETS / TOOLS.
Posted Image

#8 Guest_Volster_*

Guest_Volster_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2007 - 02:07 PM

Apocalypse works on my computer but not long enough
internal error when I want to build war factory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users