Photo

Where and when did you hear about SEE?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: SEE mod

When/where did you hear about SEE?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Damrod

Damrod
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

I was simply disappointed with how Rise of the Witch-King turned out and decided to look for some mods for Battle for Middle-Earth. I stumbled across the mod by complete accident and then promptly fell in love with it. My brother and I had been talking about how cool it would be if bfme was like that, and lo and behold someone made it that way! We were stoked.

#22 Archon

Archon

Ethereal Chaos

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Projects:Wars of Arda mod
  •  Expert Marksman

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:12 AM

My cousin told me about it and gave me the 3rd age web address...it was actually the 1st mod I ever downloaded ;)
_______Posted Image_______Posted Image

#23 Dark_l0rd_Davian

Dark_l0rd_Davian
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:48 AM

well when i was on lordoftherings.filefront.com and on affiliates i saw 3rd age and saw see,or it was from rj rotwk,probably read it on some news on that site or somewhere.1 of those 3 hahaha
"All shall vanquish..."

Posted Image

#24 ttandchotmail

ttandchotmail

title available

• Project Team
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:42 AM

I was really unaware of mods to begin with but was a regular on the EA bfme2 forums. It was there that mordor slayer posted an advertisement and I was hooked from then on. :p
No chance of returning....Zero chance of surviving....Well!? When do we get started?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 deathbirdw

deathbirdw
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:22 PM

no one has posted for ages so i dont know if anybody still looks at this but i found this mod about a year ago when i got the game the first website i went on was http://bfme2.heavengames.com/ ( soz only 1 i can remember) and then i looked like all day on links from their and a couple of diferent websites said u were a rly gd mod so i downloaded this mod and its awsom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users