Photo

Hero Mod Work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 King of Universe

King of Universe

It is in our most dire needs, that we do our greatest deeds...

• Hosted
  • 878 posts
  • Projects:Hero Mod

Posted 07 October 2007 - 02:35 PM

Here I'll post if there's anything that needs doing, that neither I nor Matias can't do ourselves. Like binding or FX coding :)
It would be best if the person joined the team, but freelancers are most welcome :blink:

At the moment, I don't have anything, but if anyone good at FXs wants to joing the team, then please drop a note :D
A binder wouldn't be shown the door either, but I guess that'll be more of a freelancers sort of work.

And yes, I'm rusty at forum posting ;)

Posted Image

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened...
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you...

Click me

#2 King of Universe

King of Universe

It is in our most dire needs, that we do our greatest deeds...

• Hosted
  • 878 posts
  • Projects:Hero Mod

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:10 PM

Does anyone wanna do an Ugluk skin? :p
I'm currently, as everybody else, using Vapula's and I thight it might be better with some variation :p

Edited by King of Universe, 08 October 2007 - 04:10 PM.

Posted Image

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened...
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you...

Click me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users