#1 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:10 PM

Yah, so I hope to make the next version of Apocalypse much more... complete. Like, perfect. But I guess that is the hope of all modders? Anyways, I want to hear what you don't like about the mod or what you want changed or added. This doesn't mean I will do it, but I would like to hear them to try and make sure the next version will be great. ATM I'm just changing whats already in the mod, except I might change Omniscient Allegiance stuff a load. I just hate mind control. :blink:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Black Temple Gaurdian

Black Temple Gaurdian

dead and back again

• Members
  • 479 posts
  •  Fallen Dragon

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

Less Smoke-Of-Doom animations, not completely removed, just less.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

according to our determinedly dopey Prime Minister Mr Brown, Obama also has a beach in Normandy named after him. If that can't win you an election, what can?

#3 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:34 PM

How did I know you'd say that? I might lessen it... depends if I remember to or not. Either way, the Slave Miner is getting a new smoke anim from the others, to show it does not have the ore processing systems as powerful as a proper Refinery. Nothing that new... but looks kinda cool.

Posted Image

Gamemate made the smoke anim, I just recoloured it. :p

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Black Temple Gaurdian

Black Temple Gaurdian

dead and back again

• Members
  • 479 posts
  •  Fallen Dragon

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:57 PM

Yeah your right looks cool. About the big lots of smoke it's just that it's really annoying when your entire base-defense team gets wiped out because a harvester came back at the wrong time, maybe just make them more transparent?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

according to our determinedly dopey Prime Minister Mr Brown, Obama also has a beach in Normandy named after him. If that can't win you an election, what can?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users