• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gabriel

Gabriel

Rawr!

• Hosted
  • 205 posts
  • Projects:BYOND games, and staffing on IceForce ^_^
  •  Apparently i'm a coding genius. Both when it comes to BYOND and to PHP. Seriously, a student telling a teacher what to do? Jeez. >.>

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:10 AM

Hello, Genin and all others that came to look at my Chuunin Exam Guide. In this guide I will be telling you all you need to know about the Chuunin Exam. There are three parts to this exam. The first part is the written exam. The second is The Forest of Death. The third and final is the Chuunin Arena.

Part One: The Written Exam

This written exam challenges what you know about the Naruto world. If you read the manga and/or watch the anime you will be fine. I cannot tell you what the answers are to the exam or the questions. Though I can show you a great site where you can find all your Naruto knowledge that you will need for the exam. To pass the exam you will need to at least get all but one answer correct. So don’t bum out or swear if you made a mistake on an answer you really did know. Once you complete and pass the exam you will be transported to an area of The Forest of Death. However, if you fail the exam you may, under the Proctor (GM in charge of Exam) or other higher up allows it, logout then log back in and take the written part over again.

http://www.leafninja.com If you wish you may bookmark this page for future reference.

Part Two: The Forest of Death

This part of the exam is all about trying to get the other scroll that completes the requirements to enter the tower in the middle of the forest to get to the Chuunin Arena. The way you get the other scroll is by killing other Genin in the forest to get the other scroll that co-insides with yours. The two scrolls that you need are the heaven scroll and the earth scroll. When you get to the forest you will automatically get one of these. You may use any form of trickery to kill and receive your other scroll. Once you have the other scroll get to the doorway that leads to the tower. If however you do not get your other scroll in time you will have to talk to the NPC Anko next to the Tower door. If you do not leave The Forest of Death when a GM in charge of that Chuunin Exam says to leave that GM or other GM assisting with the Proctor may use any punishment necessary. If you arrive at the Arena too late you will be unjailed without further delay.

Part Three: The Chuunin Arena

Congratulations, Genin, you have finally made it to the arena. You have one final challenge. You must make your way through the path of to the Chuunin Arena without falling into the deadspawn. If you do you will have to take the exam over again.

Once you get to the arena, please enter it and find your way through the maze to get the chuunin scrolls hidden inside, there are 5 chuunin scrolls, and so if there is many people wanting to do the chuunin, you may have to fight for them...

Rules for GMs to use:

I have made these rules through experience from watching fights.

No spamming/resting/leaving arena/flying/freezing. Do not reapply your gates so you get healed by the heal gate. Do not use kaiten/sand sphere for long periods of time. This only prolongs the fight and shows you are weak.

Made by Grim

Posted Image

#2 Guest_Guest_kING kAOS_*_*

Guest_Guest_kING kAOS_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:14 PM

hough I can show you a great site where you can find all your Naruto knowledge that you will need for the exam.<-----were at??

#3 Ikatsui

Ikatsui
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:23 AM

1. Register
2. Look further down the page and you will see it.
Posted Image
Made my Vash the Stampede.

-Loves his member number on the forums because it is Leeet.-

#4 Guest_Guest_Anbu naruto1_*_*

Guest_Guest_Anbu naruto1_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:10 PM

I killed so many ninja and not one of them had the scroll so I turned off my computer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users