6 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzlez

Grizzlez

title available

• Project Team
  • 667 posts
  •  Coder/ini/FX writer, Skinner

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:00 PM

Hmm i know i havent been around here for a huge amount of time but i have a lot of ideas going around my head and ive decided and really want to have a new campaign to play.

The working title is You are Not alone.

I hope to get a tech tree up after i get more work done but basically ive been making some new units which may be used in the tel erresea mod if sindarin decides he wants them-but the main use of them is for this mod.

I dont want this mod to be huge because i know thats where a lot of problems happens, so i only want 3 factions in it-however they will all be totally different to existing factions except maybe some units where relevant may be used.

Ok the first Faction is just that of the Kingdom of men. It has three heroes-nothing big:

Dalovin-the prince of men (horse rider)
Holamonor- king of men (sword/bow)
Nudalan-captain of the guard (sword/pike)

Then there is the woodland folk, basically the campaign is you playing as good, and you get to use the woodland fol agains theevil at times as well:

Hudun-King of the woodlands (axeman/axethrower)
Manovin-Ranger Captain (bow/sword/mount)
Miladon-Woodland Defender (sword/mount)
Felowin-Princess of the wood (dagger/eaglemount)

Now the evil faction, this will change as the campaign goes on, creatures like goblins and orcs will be recruited at various times of the campaign as well as some heroes and special units:

Argonak-Wild goblin King (snow leopard rider)
Shagvar-Goblin captain (duel-swords)
Zazorath-dragon rider (mount dragon)
Davor-Dead rider (mount only-leads army of dead)
Xnadivius-The evil lords second in command (war hammer/black hipogriff rider)
Tyraxens-Evil lord (staff/sword)

There is also the Wanderer, he transforms into a Grizzley bear and has a staff in human form-he doesnt really fight for anyone

Those are the main heroes so far. I dont think there should be anymore really because i dont want to push what i can do but i think this lot is acheiveable at my level already. As im going to try and learn animating soon i hope i can do most of this myself, but if anyone wants to help either with donations, joining the mod or helping me out with complicated things like some animations it would be much appreciated. Ill post all the pictures of stuff after i get it all in game. I know a lot of my stuff isnt to the standards of other mods but im just starting out and i can do quite a lot of the jobs myself.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 King of Universe

King of Universe

It is in our most dire needs, that we do our greatest deeds...

• Hosted
  • 878 posts
  • Projects:Hero Mod

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:15 PM

I dont want this mod to be huge because i know thats where a lot of problems happens, so i only want 3 factions in it-however they will all be totally different to existing factions except maybe some units where relevant may be used.

That is huge :p

Good luck all the same

Posted Image

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened...
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you...

Click me

#3 hrrypttrbst

hrrypttrbst
  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Projects:WoA beta tester and AoM mod team

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

many luck them
may the force of modding be with you :p
Posted Image

#4 Grizzlez

Grizzlez

title available

• Project Team
  • 667 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:12 PM

Well when i say totally redo i dont mean it entirely, ill be using like gondor barracks for men and things liek that. Its mainly just chucking in new heroes and a few extra units and trying to use what the game already has
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Grizzlez

Grizzlez

title available

• Project Team
  • 667 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:47 AM

These are just a few pics of models and skins so far

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Im working a lot on other mods but ill try to get most of the heroes and some units finished soon
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Nolis

Nolis

Panathinaikos for ever...

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Projects:Battle for Heaven and Hell, Return of the Eldar, Evil Mod II, Inheritance Mod, Taralomian Assault(on hold)
  •  Mapper & more than basic coder

Posted 13 October 2007 - 12:04 PM

Nice work but why the orc is fat?
Cower at the Arrival of Death

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

.:.('.').:.

I was born to be the best, No1 and nothing less...

Jobs in modelling and skinning availlable in Battle for Heaven and Hell.Click here to join.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Grizzlez

Grizzlez

title available

• Project Team
  • 667 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:58 PM

because an orc in elite battle armor and with the strength to knock down buildings wouldnt be a skinny weiner :crazed:, and its the armor which makes him look so big
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users