• Hosted
  • 357 posts
  • Projects:Tactical Warfare
  •  US supporter to the end

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:10 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...,302656,00.html
http://www.foxnews.c...c.world/mideast
http://www.foxnews.c...c.world/mideast

Interesting. It seems weird to me that both sides are quiet about it. I wasn't around for the strike on the Iraqi nuclear plant, was that hushed up as well, or was it a big deal?
Posted Image

#2 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 20 October 2007 - 03:45 AM

One would think this would be world news front page. Yet it is not.

Major US media won't give anything but s small blurb. Why?! because US media is run my mostly left wing media people like Ted Turner(who owns CNN.) Or if you dive deeper George Soros.

Left wing people will not tolerate free speech. They only aim to destroy freedom of the press, as well as freedom of speech. See left wing people only choose freedom of speech when it suits themselves.

See from a leftist point, you can create a chocalate Jesus doll, and that is freedom of speech. Try creating a muslim chocalate doll and it's racism.

See there is demonstrated double standard. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see it's ok to slam Chirstians, and damned to all hell if you slam Muslims.

Just look around and see how easy it is to crack jokes on christians, yet try cracking a muslim or gay joke and feel the wrath of the left, in full force.

If you don't believe me, just watch the replies to this response. :good:

#3 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:20 AM

Media is corrupt either way, no matter which political side they take. I'm getting a bit sick of you blaming "left-wing" all the time. I'm pretty sure it can't be the same as what I see as left-wing here then :/.

#4 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:33 AM

Media is corrupt either way, no matter which political side they take. I'm getting a bit sick of you blaming "left-wing" all the time. I'm pretty sure it can't be the same as what I see as left-wing here then :/.

I know what you mean, it's starting to hack me off too (wait, starting?). Hostile's philosophy is: Anything bad happens, blame the Communists. :good:

I consider myself to be a leftist in terms my sociopolitical standing, but I have no opposition to free speech, and neither do Communists or Anarchists in general...so not only is that bollocks, I think he's just bleating tbh.

Major US media won't give anything but s small blurb. Why?! because US media is run my mostly left wing media people like Ted Turner(who owns CNN.) Or if you dive deeper George Soros.

No, but it's not for the reasons you claim. God forbid you ever ended up President, it'd be the McCarthyist witch-hunts all over a-fucking-gain! ;)

Left wing people will not tolerate free speech. They only aim to destroy freedom of the press, as well as freedom of speech. See left wing people only choose freedom of speech when it suits themselves.

What the FUCK have you been reading/smoking? I can only assume that I want two of whatever it is since it must be bloody good, because leftists are all for free speech!

See from a leftist point, you can create a chocalate Jesus doll, and that is freedom of speech. Try creating a muslim chocalate doll and it's racism.

Now, that's political correctness. It has fuck all to do with left and right wings. You just like to bash left-wingers. I swear to God, where do you get your ideas from? What book are you reading? I could use a good laugh right now- I wouldn't mind reading it. I'm sure it's a barrel of fun.

See there is demonstrated double standard. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see it's ok to slam Chirstians, and damned to all hell if you slam Muslims.

And that is caused by leftists....HOW?

Just look around and see how easy it is to crack jokes on christians, yet try cracking a muslim or gay joke and feel the wrath of the left, in full force.

If you don't believe me, just watch the replies to this response. :D

I don't see how that's indicative of anything except political correctness.

I'm a leftist. You should see how much myself and my fellow students deride anyone and anything. Jews, Muslims, women (and there are women IN THE GROUP), men (and the group is mostly men), gays, obesity, dwarves, etc...nobody is safe and nothing is taboo on the grounds of political correctness, which I myself (and yes I'll re-iterate, I'm leftist) oppose.

If you like I can post a fuckload of muslim jokes just to make you happy. If it'll illustrate to you just how much leftism does NOT mean you're automatically PC, I can post a whole ton of OTHER jokes you'll love.

Seriously, your argument is based on fuck all and you're making yourself look a complete idiot here.

Edited by Paradox, 20 October 2007 - 08:38 AM.

#5 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:49 AM

First of all i have to say that i find Hostile's attacks on "left-wing" people very strange. mostly because i think "left-wing" is today nothing more than a straw-man conservative people attack to cover up their own weaknesses.
If anything, i would claim Hostile's hostilities are more Anti-Intellectual than anti-leftist.

In a similar vein, the curiosity and objectivity of intellectuals about foreign countries and beliefs is portrayed as a lack of patriotism or moral clarity, and intellectuals are often held to be suspect of holding dangerously foreign, possibly subversive, opinions. An extreme form was embodied by Joseph McCarthy, the fanatically anti-Communist senator from Wisconsin.

basically though, there is a old power structure in the US that has not seen a proper spring-laundry since the cold war. this structure has nothing to lose(and everything to win) on the antagonizing of other ideologies which are much more liberal and intellectual than itself. thus the political system in the US automatically indoctrinate 'loyal' people to do their best against those political views. the good news is that with the internet social interaction over borders has become much easier, and alot of young people start to realize that there are other ways of running the show(read some statistics somewhere that the younger generations in the US have practically doubled their numbers of politically interested, and that most of those were now more liberal than the democrats. i think Spencer is a good example of this new generation, something i wish him good luck with).

on the topic at hand though. i also wondered if i was gonna start a thread on this, but both sides have been relatively quiet about it- so i wanted to wait until there was more info about it. the main reason why there has been so little press is probably because there are diplomatic progress in North Korea and the peace-talks about Palestine these days. if it wasn't for those things, this would probably have been made a much bigger case.

to spin this in another direction, the rumors about a North-Korean support to Syria making a Nuclear plant could have been a very fine ploy to try to crash multiple peace-talks altogether. there are people in the west that does make money on instability, so it wouldn't surprise me(*cough*neocons*cough* :good: ).

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#6 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:22 PM

Actually I can say whatever I like here, it's my blog. If you don't like it don't read it. :xd:

I know what you mean, it's starting to hack me off too (wait, starting?). Hostile's philosophy is: Anything bad happens, blame the Communists. :good:

I consider myself to be a leftist in terms my sociopolitical standing, but I have no opposition to free speech, and neither do Communists or Anarchists in general...so not only is that bollocks, I think he's just bleating tbh.

No, but it's not for the reasons you claim. God forbid you ever ended up President, it'd be the McCarthyist witch-hunts all over a-fucking-gain! :)

What the FUCK have you been reading/smoking? I can only assume that I want two of whatever it is since it must be bloody good, because leftists are all for free speech!

Now, that's political correctness. It has fuck all to do with left and right wings. You just like to bash left-wingers. I swear to God, where do you get your ideas from? What book are you reading? I could use a good laugh right now- I wouldn't mind reading it. I'm sure it's a barrel of fun.

And that is caused by leftists....HOW?

If you don't believe me, just watch the replies to this response. ;)

I don't see how that's indicative of anything except political correctness.

I'm a leftist. You should see how much myself and my fellow students deride anyone and anything. Jews, Muslims, women (and there are women IN THE GROUP), men (and the group is mostly men), gays, obesity, dwarves, etc...nobody is safe and nothing is taboo on the grounds of political correctness, which I myself (and yes I'll re-iterate, I'm leftist) oppose.

If you like I can post a fuckload of muslim jokes just to make you happy. If it'll illustrate to you just how much leftism does NOT mean you're automatically PC, I can post a whole ton of OTHER jokes you'll love.

Seriously, your argument is based on fuck all and you're making yourself look a complete idiot here.

It is my right to make myself look like an idiot if I choose. And that fact never seemed to stop you from posting as well.

I'm not here to define you or what you in particular believe. I'm here to inform you there are alot of people in the US sick of the far left crazies (in the US) These are the same people who make decisions like this:
http://pressherald.m...h...10&ac=PHnws
A school giving birth control to an 11 year old girl without having to inform the parents.
http://weblogs.balti...phony_sold.html
Democratic Congressmen tried to censure a private citizen to stifle free speech. That sure backfired.
http://thinkprogress...-thomas-racist/
Clarence Thomas was railroaded because he was a Bush nominee. You can't find a more greater black success story than Clarence Thomas, didn't matter to the dems. He was rejected simply because he was nominated by Bush.

The list goes on and on. Can't say Merry Christmas anymore, now you have to say Happy Holidays. This PC BS is far beyond reason.

It's caused by left wing athiests who sue companys because they have fucking Christmas trees. It's the whole collection of the BIG picture.

Erode the individual by wearing down thier culture and religion while simultaneously proclaiming free speech and freedom for all!

Bollocks!

http://www.umich.edu...12-00/vast.html
Try this one on for size...
http://pittsburghliv...d/s_324656.html
Enligthen yourself please...

First of all i have to say that i find Hostile's attacks on "left-wing" people very strange. mostly because i think "left-wing" is today nothing more than a straw-man conservative people attack to cover up their own weaknesses.
If anything, i would claim Hostile's hostilities are more Anti-Intellectual than anti-leftist.

In a similar vein, the curiosity and objectivity of intellectuals about foreign countries and beliefs is portrayed as a lack of patriotism or moral clarity, and intellectuals are often held to be suspect of holding dangerously foreign, possibly subversive, opinions. An extreme form was embodied by Joseph McCarthy, the fanatically anti-Communist senator from Wisconsin.

basically though, there is a old power structure in the US that has not seen a proper spring-laundry since the cold war. this structure has nothing to lose(and everything to win) on the antagonizing of other ideologies which are much more liberal and intellectual than itself. thus the political system in the US automatically indoctrinate 'loyal' people to do their best against those political views. the good news is that with the internet social interaction over borders has become much easier, and alot of young people start to realize that there are other ways of running the show(read some statistics somewhere that the younger generations in the US have practically doubled their numbers of politically interested, and that most of those were now more liberal than the democrats. i think Spencer is a good example of this new generation, something i wish him good luck with).

on the topic at hand though. i also wondered if i was gonna start a thread on this, but both sides have been relatively quiet about it- so i wanted to wait until there was more info about it. the main reason why there has been so little press is probably because there are diplomatic progress in North Korea and the peace-talks about Palestine these days. if it wasn't for those things, this would probably have been made a much bigger case.

to spin this in another direction, the rumors about a North-Korean support to Syria making a Nuclear plant could have been a very fine ploy to try to crash multiple peace-talks altogether. there are people in the west that does make money on instability, so it wouldn't surprise me(*cough*neocons*cough* ;) ).

Another Mcarthy comparison. Geeze, give it up man. Anti-Intellectual?! I'm all for intellectuals, I just don't want school teachers and professors raising my kids through the use of a classroom. When schools begin to have more rights than I do in raising my children, that smells communist to me. That I will not tolerate.

An 11 year old girl needs to learn math, science, and geography. Not how to properly put a condom on her 13 year old boyfriends penis. Yet that is what is taught in alot of US middle schools. it's like a green light to go have sex.

What ever happened to "you have to be this height, before you can ride the roller coaster?"

Back on topic now.

to spin this in another direction, the rumors about a North-Korean support to Syria making a Nuclear plant could have been a very fine ploy to try to crash multiple peace-talks altogether. there are people in the west that does make money on instability, so it wouldn't surprise me(*cough*neocons*cough* :grin: ).

Now how much difference is there between you statement and mine when you refered to me as "grasping for straws" Except my opinion was based on references. ;)

#7 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:57 PM

You're fast ranking alongside Ann Coulter with your crazy talk.

#8 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:03 PM

Another Mcarthy comparison. Geeze, give it up man. Anti-Intellectual?! I'm all for intellectuals, I just don't want school teachers and professors raising my kids through the use of a classroom. When schools begin to have more rights than I do in raising my children, that smells communist to me. That I will not tolerate.

An 11 year old girl needs to learn math, science, and geography. Not how to properly put a condom on her 13 year old boyfriends penis. Yet that is what is taught in alot of US middle schools. it's like a green light to go have sex.

What ever happened to "you have to be this height, before you can ride the roller coaster?"

hehehe, i just found it as a good reference, read the entire article and see if you find alot of stuff that you might agree on. what we think of as left and right in politics is nothing more than a illusory dimension. in my opinion there are two things that matter in politics and that is authoritarian vs liberalistic.
authoritarian right wing rulers like Pinochet/Hitler vs authoritarian left wing rulers like Stalin/Mao has pretty much the same effect on the people. a pyramid where the rich are on top and the masses are on the bottom has been seen in both systems.

whats the point in calling it right wing/left wing if there is no difference in execution? no reason whatsoever, but then why do we keep talking about it as if its THE definitive answer to any political question??

on the topic of education, better to have them safe than sorry wouldn't you think? naturally 11 years old is very young, but you have to expect that number to be partially part of a straw-man attack. got any proof that the schools in the US start teaching kids about sex when they're 11? i was like 14-15 before the schools had that class, and considering our liberal and communistic ways one might think that we were far worse off than the US :)

The list goes on and on. Can't say Merry Christmas anymore, now you have to say Happy Holidays. This PC BS is far beyond reason.

political correctness sucks, i try to avoid it when i feel it matters. problem is that there are political correctness going in both directions so you always annoy someone when you say something. nothing new there. we still use our heathen "good yule" so we get around that problem easily. start using that and everyone will be happy :good:

It's caused by left wing athiests who sue companys because they have fucking Christmas trees. It's the whole collection of the BIG picture.

i would say its more caused by a right-wing system which is designed around breaking the law is something you do as long as you can pay the bill. isn't it in Fight Club that they discuss how car-corporations analyze the costs of fixing flaws in their cars VS paying money to the family of those who lost someone in an accident caused by the flaws? wouldn't it be better that people who breaks the law through corporations and the likes goes to jail instead of paying their way out of their problems?

Now how much difference is there between you statement and mine when you refered to me as "grasping for straws" Except my opinion was based on references.

it was meant as a counter to your statement, so personally i would say that if you find that ridiculous you should find your own statement ridiculous. no theory is more correct than the other as of yet in this topic.

besides, references?i can't see any links to references in your initial reply. just some names from CNN which i've never heard about.
my references was that there are peace-talks going on all around the world at the time, with Palestinians and Israelites coming over to the states to discuss, Rice proclaiming that "its about time the Palestines get their own state" and telling Israel that they better take it seriously. North Korea being in peace-talks that have gotten further than any other the last 6 years. Syria is a part of the middle eastern peace talks, and making friends with them would make it alot easier for the US forces in Iraq.

i would say that my references are better than yours. naturally the part about who makes the most out of instability is said with tongue in cheek, i have no doubt that someone prefers chaos in front of order and peace.

You're fast ranking alongside Ann Coulter with your crazy talk.

its crazier to refute someone's talk as crazy. thats what gets the wrong people into power. one should defeat ones opponent with good arguments and not throw them off as idiotic. prove them wrong, and if they don't believe you keep on proving them wrong. make your point better than them and they will stay out of power while you stay in power.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#9 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

If I'm honest I think what Hostile said does my job for me, Duke. Other than that I'm actually somewhat stunned. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I don't know whether to be more offended or dismayed by Hostile's posts, purely on the ground that it's all incredibly baseless. Does he really believe half of those things, or was it designed purely to elicit a reaction? I would hope the latter. This stuff really does smack of Coulter.

Lemme just ask this. Is it lonely up there on your pedestal, Hostile?

I was going to spend a bit of time tearing it apart this post, but I suppose I should give others a turn.

#10 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:25 PM

i consider his replies a bit tongue in cheek, though with text you never really know. he likes to provoke people with politically incorrect replies so theres that to worry about.

but by all means, do cut his arguments apart. i am not a big fan of being very aggressive in my replies, but i don't think he will take it too personal if you do. its only a forum after all.

#11 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:53 PM

If I'm honest I think what Hostile said does my job for me, Duke. Other than that I'm actually somewhat stunned. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I don't know whether to be more offended or dismayed by Hostile's posts, purely on the ground that it's all incredibly baseless. Does he really believe half of those things, or was it designed purely to elicit a reaction? I would hope the latter. This stuff really does smack of Coulter.

Lemme just ask this. Is it lonely up there on your pedestal, Hostile?

I was going to spend a bit of time tearing it apart this post, but I suppose I should give others a turn.

That's a clever approach, I'll take the same path. Everything you said supports my claims. How does that feel? Pretty good huh?

I wouldn't be too stunned, I'm sure you've heard worse. You can choose to be offended and dismayed at the same time. It's your right. My points are not baseless, they are an echo of multitudes of people here in the US, like it or not.

Do I believe what I say? That's a rhetorical question, of course I do, don't you believe what you say, or are you just trying to draw attention as if I should be embarressed by my words?

Ann Coulter is pro life, I'm pro choice. Ends that discussion quick doesn't it?

#12 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:15 PM

Uh, no?

WTF does Ann Coulter's stance on abortion have to do with anything?

I rather find the idea that "liberal atheists" or "left-wing atheists" or whatever the hell you call them are responsible for all America's problems to be somewhat ridiculous. Do you actually have any sources to back this up (because you proudly trumpet the idea that you actually have evidence for what you claim yet here I see none that left-wingers, those without religious conviction, or any other particular spiritual or political affiliation are explicitly to blame)?

My main comparison to Coulter is in your obviously reactionary and sweeping statements that hold no basis of fact except in the field of "Shit that just got made up". They have a more than noticeable antagonistic and McCarthyist streak, and it's a running theme I see through a lot of your articles. Every problem lately, you blame it on the Democrats, anyone remotely left of far right, or atheists. And you have no basis upon which to make such a claim.

Therefore I'm perfectly justified in pointing out similarities between your own ramblings and hers, because there are so many parallels. You've blatantly been reading her work and taking it on board. Tell me, do you think Jews should be 'purified' into Christians too? How about me? Would you beat me down with The Good Book? Perhaps burn me at a stake for heresy and slanting towards the left in terms of my sociopolitical ideals?

This is why I question whether you believe what you said, or whether you actually did it purely for the attention and shock value: Because I actually credited you with a bit more intellect than to put a blindfold on and start running with scissors.

#13 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:07 PM

Uh, no?

WTF does Ann Coulter's stance on abortion have to do with anything?

I rather find the idea that "liberal atheists" or "left-wing atheists" or whatever the hell you call them are responsible for all America's problems to be somewhat ridiculous. Do you actually have any sources to back this up (because you proudly trumpet the idea that you actually have evidence for what you claim yet here I see none that left-wingers, those without religious conviction, or any other particular spiritual or political affiliation are explicitly to blame)?

My main comparison to Coulter is in your obviously reactionary and sweeping statements that hold no basis of fact except in the field of "Shit that just got made up". They have a more than noticeable antagonistic and McCarthyist streak, and it's a running theme I see through a lot of your articles. Every problem lately, you blame it on the Democrats, anyone remotely left of far right, or atheists. And you have no basis upon which to make such a claim.

Therefore I'm perfectly justified in pointing out similarities between your own ramblings and hers, because there are so many parallels. You've blatantly been reading her work and taking it on board. Tell me, do you think Jews should be 'purified' into Christians too? How about me? Would you beat me down with The Good Book? Perhaps burn me at a stake for heresy and slanting towards the left in terms of my sociopolitical ideals?

This is why I question whether you believe what you said, or whether you actually did it purely for the attention and shock value: Because I actually credited you with a bit more intellect than to put a blindfold on and start running with scissors.

What is your fascination with Ann Coulter and myself. I've read one book of her books Godless, and then right aftwer I read The God Delusion, so I'm a pretty well informed person. I'm not Ann's boyfriend nor McCarthy's grandson.

So knock if off with trying to create a series of dots and connect them all back to me as some lunatic. See you take something I said and turn it into something that isn't true, then post here the twisted version of what I said.

You do it all the time dude, for example,

When did I say they are to blame for EVERYTHING? I never said that. I simply point out a few things they do that some people aren't aware of. Do i need sources to back up something I never even said?! :lol:

Moving on to the next portion of your post. This one made me actually laugh out loud.

If you feel I'm like Ann Coulter than God bless you because I haven't been to church in a decade. Honestly I've only seen her talk a few times, so i don't know how she is.

You've blatantly been reading her work and taking it on board. Tell me, do you think Jews should be 'purified' into Christians too? How about me? Would you beat me down with The Good Book? Perhaps burn me at a stake for heresy and slanting towards the left in terms of my sociopolitical ideals?

Repeat this to yourself out loud, so the words leave your mouth and enter your own ear and tell me if it doesn't sound odd in the least?

Purifying jews into christians?! :xd: Sometimes I post when I'm drunk as well. So I read it the next day and wonder what I was thinking, I think this could be one of those moments for you.

(EDIT) Have you actually read any of her books? Just curious seeing you're an Ann Coulter expert.

#14 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:03 PM

No, I haven't. I saw the clips of her saying about purifying Jews. Which is where the reference is from.

Either way, what you said did sound a hell of a lot like her standpoint. And I can hardly come to terms with the fact she (or any human fucking being walking) might actually believe what she says, therefore you must forgive me when I wonder if you do.

Anyway, you seem to have a thing lately for blaming atheists, democrats or anything which leans even remotely leftwards (or short of a forty-five degree angle of centre). About four or five threads lately have had your posts centring around that theme. Apologies for generalising, but to be fair you've done nothing but generalise. And not only generalise, but pin the blame on someone who blatantly have nothing to do with whatever action was carried out, or attributed their political or religious standpoint to whatever they did.

"Oh, x person did this! Look! He's atheist! That'll be why he did it! If he was Christian..."

Rinse and repeat. "Oh, look, someone's trying to censor something or cover something up. He must be communist! (because everyone knows communism is about destroying everything it means to be human)"

So, yeah. Any rights you might've had to attempt to belittle me or antagonise me were forfeit the instant you made the axe swings with the blindfold on. So quit it. :)

#15 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:47 PM

If you don't believe me, just watch the replies to this response. :)

I take offense to this. I consider myself left-of-center, and I'd laugh my ass off if someone were to make a Muslim chocolate doll. I think you're confusing 'leftist' with 'jihadist' or 'holy warrior', here. ;)

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#16 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:49 PM

This is true and abit misleading, let me clarify. Far-t left people, not moderate left people. Thanks for bring that to my attention. :)

@Ash

Anyway, you seem to have a thing lately for blaming atheists, democrats or anything which leans even remotely leftwards

Yikes, you are kidding right? I've been slamming communists, athiests, socialists, and fucktards for years. Strange how you say I "recently stated..." You did notice I didn't start this just yesterday. ;)

@Nology5890
If you think muslim chocolate doll is funny check this out. :p
http://forums.revora...showtopic=55141

#17 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:36 AM

Yes you have been slamming these groups for years but only lately have you decided to blame them for the world's problems. Before that, your far-right capitalistic McCarthyist Christian background taught you we were all sinners and witches and heretics. Now it's telling you we were responsible for 9/11 or something. :)

Not to put too fine a point on it but I'm really not sure how you can blame atheists or left-wingers for a dispute between Israel and Syria. There are a couple of other threads I cannot be bothered to go hunt right now where you blame them, or say they're responsible for censorship or whatever.

Edited by Paradox, 24 October 2007 - 08:38 AM.

#18 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:36 AM

It doesn't matter what "wing" you are. You will still get radicals and authoritarian/totalitarian ideals. Technically I could use that logic against you Eric and state that The right wing also want to destroy liberty and shift power to the top to ensure their fortunes don't go to waste.

Its just an opinion its not the truth. Hitler was right wing technically and Stalin was left wing. What resulted of both regimes was entirely similar systems of government and terror, just different economic policies. Left and Right is only defined by ECONOMIC POLICY. Everything else is defined by authoritarianism or libertarianism.

#19 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

It doesn't matter what "wing" you are. You will still get radicals and authoritarian/totalitarian ideals. Technically I could use that logic against you Eric and state that The right wing also want to destroy liberty and shift power to the top to ensure their fortunes don't go to waste.

Its just an opinion its not the truth. Hitler was right wing technically and Stalin was left wing. What resulted of both regimes was entirely similar systems of government and terror, just different economic policies. Left and Right is only defined by ECONOMIC POLICY. Everything else is defined by authoritarianism or libertarianism.

Quoted for the fucking win.

#20 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:11 PM

true, but it makes for a good strawman for those who doesn't want people to know. just blend it all together and say to get A you also need to get B, even though they arent connected but we enjoy having them together.
kinda like satellite tv/cable with all the diffuse channels that you never see.

a proper democracy doesn't pack its good causes together with the bad. but the ones with power(money) likes to make money on the wrapping so they keep it that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users