#1 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 21 October 2007 - 02:36 AM

Well after a long (and busy) break from modding I finally had some time this week to mod and here are the results:

Mablung:
[attachment=17622:attachment]

[attachment=17623:attachment]

Damrod:
[attachment=17620:attachment]

[attachment=17621:attachment]

Madril:
[attachment=17624:attachment]

[attachment=17625:attachment]

Possible new gondor fort for the fortification spell:
[attachment=17619:attachment]

I also was able to finish up Lauri's new rangers who have a some nice lua randomization: 3 different possible bows, and several different possible heads or cloaks as well as about 6 different color combinations for their leather and cloth. I don't currently have any screens of them so those will be in the next update if I remember (too busy currently to take some). But they will look very similar to the 3 heroes featured today.

On the coding front I got alot of little things done as well as finishing all three ranger heroes so that they are fully coded (basic, model/anims, and powers) and only need art/strings to be completely done.

I also completely coded all the new gondor spells so that they will run, though they still need a little bit of touching up.

And I fixed several models/skins that were in need of work, the gondor citadel guard being the first that comes to mind.

At this point Gondor is really close to being done. Aside from a few small things for the units, basic balancing, and some more work/touch up on the heroes, it should be set.

It's almost to the point where I can play a game of Gondor vs Isengard and use the new stuff which is really cool :huh:

While I start school up again on monday (last half of this week was a 'break') I don't have too much to do so hopefully I'll be able to continue doing alot of modding. And in any event, the modding that I really need to do is individual unit/hero coding that takes 1-2 hrs a day, which fits in perfectly with my schedule :lol:

-GothmogtheOrc

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

#2 snoopyzero

snoopyzero

title available

• Project Team
  • 256 posts
  • Projects:RA/TDH-Mapping
  •  Style than Talent

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:27 AM

awesome, i love the castle for this spell :huh:
if you ever need any beta testers^^
just ask me^^
Posted Image

#3 lotrfreak

lotrfreak
  • Project Team
  • 207 posts
  • Projects:Wars of Rohan

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:26 PM

u can take me up on my offer Gothmog, i can take plenty of screenies!! :lol:

Edited by lotrfreak, 21 October 2007 - 10:26 PM.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
signature.
"The Sky has Fallen"

Long Live the Rhovanion Alliance!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Beleg

Beleg

title available

• Project Team
  • 564 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:04 PM

It's almost to the point where I can play a game of Gondor vs Isengard and use the new stuff which is really cool :lol:

Yay
We got 2 more to go :xd:
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature
Posted Image
"Tell a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry"
>>Political Compass<<

#5 Guess Who

Guess Who

title available

• Project Team
  • 969 posts
  • Projects:Wars of The East, Project Siege
  •  2d Artist, Modeller, Skinner, Binder, Basic Coder, Learning Animating, mapping, fx coding.

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:01 AM

Can i help in anyway eg. modelling or skinning, or even take screenies(also known as beta test).
Posted Image Posted Image
My current projects: Wars of The East, Project Siege
--------------------------------------
99% Fat Free.

#6 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:11 PM

Guys relax, when I'm ready for testers I will certainly post to that extent. Right now I'm still getting stuff working and not worrying about balance. When I do start balancing and extensive testing I will recruit several of you to do it for me :p

As for taking screens, I appriciate the offer and I would take you up on it except it takes awhile to upload the mod so I'd still need to spend time on it :p so might as well do it myself whenever I get a chance. Anyway, when I wrote that I was about to go watch a movie with friends so it was more of a one time thing :p

-Gto

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users