Photo

Nath

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adaghar

Adaghar
  • New Members
  • 1 posts
  •  Lo, I am become Death, Destroyer of worlds, Stealer of pie.

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:09 PM

Name: Nath
Race: Deathknelf
Weapons: Thinblade (like the Elven thinblade from D&D(rapier-like weapon is the size of a longsword, but much lighter, Its thin, flexible blade slips easily into the seams of armor, or between the ribs of an enemy. (Direct quotes from the Complete Warrior(Yes this is like 5 parentheses(4, oh wait) within each other)))), and a longbow.
Appearance: About 6 feet tall, he has long black hair which he keeps back in a ponytail and dark, forest green eyes. He tends to wear fairly tight clothing and a thin black cloak. His skin is a pale white with streaks of a deep purple on his arms, back, chest, and lower legs.
Alignment: Neutral
History: Nath has awoken in this forest. He attempts to recall how he arrived, but can't, in fact he barely remembers his name. He knows how to fight, speak, and any thing basic to survival, but cannot seem to recall his past. (Yes I know, it's the cheap way to do it, but hey, it leaves my character open-ended. lots of parentheses here. I also don't do character histories very often. Also, if you don't like it I can come up with something real, but this could work.)

Edited by Adaghar, 23 October 2007 - 11:20 PM.

#2 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:14 AM

Accepted and approved. Welcome to RPG Frontier!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users