This new version is much better than the old, but is unfortunately causing some cross-browser issues.
This post will be updated as these problems are worked upon, but currently the bar works in the following;
- Firefox: (1.5 & 2 builds)
- Opera: (estimated 9.23+ from changelogs, failed in 9.22, passes 9.24 & 9.5 alphas)
- Safari: (tested in Safari3 Beta for Windows)
- Netscape Navigator 9: (should still work in older Gecko builds)
- IE6: (Uses the old bar.)
- IE7: The only browser that is getting mixed reports. Seems to either work, or display each section on a new line.
We hope to get this sorted out as soon as possible, and thank you for your feedback and patience.
EDIT: Problem identified. The bar only works on sites with a doctype declaration, otherwise IE7 triggers Quirksmode and displays everything incorrectly.
Edited by Jeeves, 27 October 2007 - 04:48 AM.