Manufacturer: Morgenroete, Inc.

Operator(s): Orb Union; Three Ships Alliance

Deployed: Oct 17 CE 73

Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso

Dimensions: overall height 18.67 meters

Weight: 72.3 tons

Armour materials: unknown

Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equip and features: sensors; unknown range, NRG-PS Armour (Nano Regenerative Phase Shift Armour)

Fixed armaments: 2x Beam Sabers (on hips), 2x MSM3G 23.6mm CIWS (mounted on the chest), 2x 120mm
particle Canons (folded underneath hips), 1x 220mm mega Beam rifle (stored in the shield), 4x Anti-Armour combat knives (store IN fore arms), Shield (mounted on left arm)

Optional hand armaments: 60mm high-energy beam rifle, power rating unknown

Remote weapons: F F.I.N.N (Free Flight Independent Neuro-Linked Network) System (what controls the funnels) 5x Attack Funnels (2 mounted on the right forearm, 1 on the shield, and 2 on the shoulders)

Xiao Liang (pilot of Judgment):

During the first phase of the battle of ORB, 15 yr old civilian Xiao Liang jumped into an M1 Astray believing he could protect his homeland. In the Mobile Suit he discovers that he has an unique sixth sense (new-type ability). During the ceasefire He is confronted by Uzumi Nara Athha, and Lt.Cmd Cha Minatsuki (pilot of the Sigma Wing Gundam (i'll explain later) and convinces then that he is a capable MS pilot that can fight/protect ORB's future as well as the world's. He later joins the Kusangi and Arcangel and launches into space. Xiao Liang is a surviving M1 pilot in the 2nd battle of Jachin Due.......

in Oct 17 CE 73, Xiao Liang was given the Jugdment Gundam by Erica Simmons. Assigned to the Takemikazuchi but joins the Arcangel during the Battle of Crete. From there it's all internal conflicts from there till the Battle of the Messiah in which he also survives... but for this mod he was killed by the Fate Gundam.

The Gundams' story:

Before i talk about the Judgment Gundam, I'll talk about the Sigma Wing.

The Sigma Wing was built prior to the deploying of the N-Jammers, thus had a nuclear FISSION reactor. It was developed by Dr. Rockbell Martel, an exiled scientist for ORB because human experimentation of direct Neurological Interface Technology and unique abilities of Newtype humans. With what he had from his research he secretly built the F.I.N.N system and the Sigma Wing Gundam in the abandoned colonies. The gundam is equipped with a prototype Positron rifle, a beam saber, and 11 Funnels. The S.Wing armor is composted some kind of alloy in which its molecular structure are able to house trillions and trillions of Nano-bots that could repair the armor in the event of damage (not the systems!!!) by using the surround alloy or even a Ginn's sword :shiftee:. However this causes the armor to thin out abit. also, because of the Structure and the Alloy and its unnatural composition it is able to absorb kinetic energy (physical attacks) and distribute it throughout the armor (to an extent).

This unit was given to Cha Minatsuki, who uses it to protect the ORB Space colonies, in February 1 CE 70. Althrough Cha has extraordinary spatial awareness he is not a Newtype and needs assistance from the faulty FINN system Mk I. Cha also fought in the Bloody Valentine to stop to nuclear attack, but failed because he was assumed an enemy by ZAFT and attacked. After ZAFT deployed the N-Jammers in CE 70 April 1, Dr Martel retro-fitted it with an energy Pack and a beam rifle to replace the power hungry Positron rifle. From there Cha continued to protect the colonies. During the Heliopolis conflict (January 25, CE 71), he failed to get there in time. Upon his arrival, Cha sees the destruction of Heliopolis and begins to have flashbacks of Junius Seven. Eventually Cha decides to leave space and head towards earth, he convinces Dr. Martel to return to ORB with him. They pack the S.Wing into a transport ship and leave.

During the Battle of Orbit (February 13, CE 71), the transport ship was caught in the middle of the conflict and Cha & the S.Wing were jettison, unfortunately Dr. Martel was killed. The S.Wing was space model MS and was not designed for self-reentry. As a result, The unit's FINN system was rendered useless. Cha eventually makes it to ORB, and is accepted by the nation as part of its military/MS development team. Unfortunately and S.Wing's OS was not compatible with the Astray's Systems. Cha's unit was repair but was not equipped/designed for combat on Earth. However Cha recklessly jumped into his unit during the Battle of Orb (June 15-16, CE 71), and manage to hold on his own. It's there he meets Xiao Liang piloting in a M1. realizing that a civilian was piloting the unit Cha does his best to protect Xiao, giving support and cover fire. During the second phase of the Battle of ORB Xiao's M1 was attacked by the GAT-X131 Calamity but was saved by the S.Wing, but S.Wing was damaged. During the evacuation The Freedom helps the down unit and was loaded into the Kusanagi. The unit was repaired in space, repairs finished right before the battle of Jachin Due. At the Second Battle of Jachin Due, Cha Fought the ZGMF-X13A Providence and was no match with DRAGOON system and was nearly killed. He was rescued by Xiao (who's unit was also crippled by Providence) and returns to the Kusanagi. After the war the Cha was unable to pilot another Mobile suit because Psychological trauma when place into a cockpit.

Parts of the S.Wing was salvage, which includes the damaged yet repairable Funnels, because it unique alloy and Nano-bot technological. And was rebuilt as the ORB-G43F Judgment Gundam, since Cha was unable to pilot it, the unit was given to a now Lieutenant Commander Xiao Liang.

The Judgment's armor has the same principles and properties as the S.Wing's armor except that the Nano-bots are able to do minor repairs to damaged systems and the PS armor prevent the need for the constant use of th repair, thus slows down the rate of armor "thin out." This combination of armor allows physical attack to be useless as well as beam weapons. The Canon is much larger that I said (its now... more like a beam Bazooka), when fired it rapidly depletes the battery and the recoil damages the Gundam. When the canon is fired constantly (4 shots MAX, but safety guideline says 3) it literally rips the Gundam apart!!!! In addition the unit has 2 Particle canons mounted on its hips. The differences between the S.Wing and the Judgment is that the Judgment is able to fight on Earth and is superior in melee combat. :grin:

Sorry forgot about the FINNS Mk II. Since the FINN system (Mk II) isn't straining to control 11 remote units by a non-Newtype pilot the system was able to be expanded. For example the system as able to act as second set of sensors; additional feature that allowed the funnels to be used as a temporary energy shield (360). With Xiao's Newtype abilities the system is able to max the efficiency of the funnels' operations by 165%!

Extra bit: Cha's landing in February of CE 71 could be the reason for the Akatsuki's (DRAGOON like) "mobile turrents."

what happened to Cha during 2nd battle of JD:
the FINN system had a direct connection to the pilots mind to directly input info and solutions. This is the fault of the system, when there's too much information, too much going on outside, the system tries to cramp all the data into the pilot's mind. Since Cha wasn't a Newtype, he had to rely on the system. So during his battle with Rau Le Creuset, Cha was overwhelmed by the data being downloaded into him, at the same time he's trying protect/support/cover the Kusanagi, Eternal and the other M1 pilots. (hence the reason why the research project banned in ORB, wasn't safe at the time. Using the pioneer work by Dr. Rockbell Martel, Erica Simmons was able to create a safer version of the the system the F-F.I.N.N)

more on the FINN system (Mk II):
The OS of FINN system was rewritten so that the computer calculate and send commands to the Funnels based on the pilot's emotions and mission targets.

The "KI" Canon:
since it's now too big for the shield, it'll be in storage on the ship until it is needed for artillary mission or special ops missions...

NGZG-MX05Σ Sigma(Σ) Wing Gundam:
(New Generation Zero Gravity - Mobile eXperimental) :lol:

Unit Type: Prototype Anti-mobile Suit

Manufactuer: Dr. Rockbell Martel

Operators: Orb Union; Three ships Allance

Deployed: February 1 CE 70

Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso

Dimensions: overall height 19.91 meters

Weight:74.4 tons

Armour materials: unknown

Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown (originally Compact Nuclear FIssion Reactor)

Equip and features: sensors; unknown range, Nano-Skin Armor, ECM Jammer

Fixed Armaments: 1x Beam Saber (on hips), 2x MST42 24.3mm CIWS (mounted on the chest), 2x CGM-X82 14.5mm CIWS (fire-linked, mounted in head), 4x Anti-Armour combat knives (store IN forearms), Shield (mounted on left arm)

Optional hand armaments: 70mm high-energy beam rifle, power rating unknown, 120mm "haryokuenerugi" Positron Rifle

Remote weapons: F F.I.N.N (Free Flight Independent Neuro-Linked Network) System (Mk.I), 11x Funnels (amounted on the back)

Pilot picture of Cha Minatsuki

Judgment_equipment.jpg judgment_gundam.jpg SigmaWing.jpg ChaMinatsuki.jpg

Edited by TeaMaster, 28 October 2007 - 04:03 AM.

#2 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 27 October 2007 - 08:07 PM

Wow, very good work.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#3 TeaMaster

TeaMaster
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:04 AM

:good:

New specs above

#4 Sykes

Sykes

title available

• Project Team
  • 385 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:29 AM

I hope you dont mind Teamaster, usually I would ask before I did something like this but it was kind of just something I did on the fly one day when I had an itch to draw a mech.

But anyway I went ahead and fooled around and refined your design a little. The sketch is not finished. I wasnt even going to post it until it was done, but im going to be away for the next few days and im not going to have any time to work on it so I figured I would just post it.

So I hope that I didnt butcher your vision of Judgment and that you enjoy the sketch.

Posted Image

Edited by Sykes, 10 November 2007 - 12:30 AM.

Posted Image

#5 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:51 AM

Cool, can't wait to see the final.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#6 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:37 AM

I hate to say it but sykes your skills are too damned good... Its awesome, even for a sketch ^^
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#7 TeaMaster

TeaMaster
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:38 AM

I hope you dont mind Teamaster, usually I would ask before I did something like this but it was kind of just something I did on the fly one day when I had an itch to draw a mech.

But anyway I went ahead and fooled around and refined your design a little. The sketch is not finished. I wasnt even going to post it until it was done, but im going to be away for the next few days and im not going to have any time to work on it so I figured I would just post it.

So I hope that I didnt butcher your vision of Judgment and that you enjoy the sketch.

Hey! don't no problems I post these here for you guys to use :thumbsupsmiley:

I dont have the time or skills like you. I love what you did to it :xcahik_:
just dont forget that the right forearm has 2 "compact Funnels"

Edited by TeaMaster, 11 November 2007 - 04:42 AM.

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:08 AM

OMFG!!! I'M SUCH A NOOB CAUSE I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!

I'M A HUGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've just been pwned ~ Soul :thumbsupsmiley: .

Edited by Soul, 11 November 2007 - 02:55 PM.

#9 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:18 AM

1) it's n00b

2) you're a n00b.

3) leave our forums if you want to be a prick to one of our community members.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#10 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

Fixed it just for fun :thumbsupsmiley: .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

#11 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 11 November 2007 - 03:32 PM

Actually, better to just delete the post and ignore the troll, dont you think?
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#12 TeaMaster

TeaMaster
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:44 PM

:thumbsupsmiley:

it's sad cuz this might ruin the "no need to register to reply" option for other ppl

And good one soul

#13 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:58 PM

Damnit what did the guy say? mlol

Hmmmm if you have time I'd like some help with my MS designs lol.
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#14 Guest_theAluminumFalcon_*

Guest_theAluminumFalcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:49 AM

:dry: Skyes' pics are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no o-fence tea :xd:

Plz do the other one, i wanna see ur interpretation of the Wing gundam. And tea, GREAT STORY!!!! :p

:lol: ;) :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :

theAluminumFalcon ;)

#15 Sykes

Sykes

title available

• Project Team
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 12:03 AM

Finally got around to coloring this thing. Good thing too cause im going to be leaving for a week tomorrow and wouldn't have had any time to work on it.

Posted Image

I dont have the time or skills like you. I love what you did to it smile.gif
just dont forget that the right forearm has 2 "compact Funnels"

Its there you just cant see it because of the angle.

Plz do the other one, i wanna see ur interpretation of the Wing gundam. And tea, GREAT STORY!!!! zbuttrockwy7.gif

Unfortunately I still have things to do for the mod that I haven't gotten around to doing yet so its not likely ill be doing another one.

Edited by Sykes, 25 November 2007 - 12:07 AM.

Posted Image

#16 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 12:26 AM

Holy shit Sykes can you be anymore awesome :) .

Edit: If only I had some way of showing you my Strike Astray and Twilight Freedom gundams so you could use your 1337 drawing to make them ;) .

Edited by Soul, 25 November 2007 - 12:29 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

#17 TeaMaster

TeaMaster
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 05:33 AM

Sweet.... *sniff*

#18 Guest_dontph4serthereaper_*

Guest_dontph4serthereaper_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:34 AM

Hey TeaMaster, I hear that you're gonna release your new fantasy unit the "Amendment" Is that true? Will it be here?

#19 GhostlySubstance

GhostlySubstance
  • Project Team
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:46 PM

Ha nice kick ass Gundam :rolleyes:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:20 AM

Damn that's good looking, mind if I submit one of my designs for you to upgrade? lol
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users