Ok ppl... not that I usually take time for Support... but just to give some order to the situation...
1) Lets use LOGIC!
- If OTHER ppl can both download
the mod, do you think that the mod itself is corrupt, or that your system is corrupt?
2) Nowhere does it say that this mod will work regardless of installation!
- It MIGHT not work with other versions that English, but of this I'm not sure though.
3) Make sure you're not trying to run the Campaign with SEE. It will (should) start, but we can't guarantee that it will function all the way.
- This is a SKIRMISH mod, and Campaign won't be worked on more extensivly until Beta V
Now, in order to leave full bug reports, you need to specify WHEN and WHERE the error occurrs.
> I do know for sure
that with a normal installation of BFME2 retail version and NOT pirate copy, and with the game patched to the latest EA patch - it WILL work. I have it running as we speak.
> If you can't get it to function, you need to check that:1 - you have an ORIGINAL copy of the game
2 - you have patched the game with EA's latest Patch (1.06)
3 - you read the Installation Instructions
4 - you are installing the Mod Folder in the correct folder by following the Instructions ^
5 - you are adjusting the shortcut to YOUR path and making sure it does no longer (as in Beta IV) use the ".big"
Edited by Nazgûl, 02 November 2007 - 05:49 PM.