FAQ

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Eldarion25

Eldarion25

American and Proud

• Hosted
  • 586 posts
  • Projects:Universe At War: Expanded Edition (skinner and Mod Leader)
  •  Mod Leader for Universe At War: Expanded Edition, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

I say there are two catagories: you vote for 1 orc and 1 dwarf. Can we start the voting?

Edited by Eldarion25, 11 November 2007 - 11:39 PM.

Mod Leader for the Universe at War: Expanded Edition mod, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of the Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted Image
^Thanks to Ark for this great sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Beleg

Beleg

title available

• Project Team
  • 564 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 11:50 PM

I'm sorry, but the first battle is more of an introduction than a real fight with PvP RPGing.

My idea for what will go on. We will vote before each battle (next one Thursday) and then we will begin the battle. Midway through the battle, the winners, :rolleyes: , of the vote, will meet and fight. The Best Guess and I will ,when we feel the battle has gone towards one side, close the topic for a day and discuss the winner. When we decide, we will PM the winner so he can tell us how he wants to kill the other guy. Either The Best Guess or myself will post the death of the loser from a third person point of view. If your oponent shows mercy, he can choose to spare you. If you die, you can still make a new character, you will just lose your rank. :blush:

@Eldarion25: We will vote for one Dwarf in the Dwarf forum and one orc in the Orc forum. I am posting the voting topic now. ;) Feel free to vote for who will fight in the next battle. We will begin either late Wednesday or Thursday sometime. ;)

Edited by Beleg, 11 November 2007 - 11:52 PM.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature
Posted Image
"Tell a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry"
>>Political Compass<<

#23 Eldarion25

Eldarion25

American and Proud

• Hosted
  • 586 posts
  • Projects:Universe At War: Expanded Edition (skinner and Mod Leader)
  •  Mod Leader for Universe At War: Expanded Edition, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

Can you vote for yourself :rolleyes:
Mod Leader for the Universe at War: Expanded Edition mod, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of the Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted Image
^Thanks to Ark for this great sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Beleg

Beleg

title available

• Project Team
  • 564 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:31 AM

Yes :rolleyes:
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature
Posted Image
"Tell a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry"
>>Political Compass<<

#25 LordEcthelion

LordEcthelion
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:08 PM

One quick point. Maybe it would be best to NOT have PvPs result in death. we don't exactly have that many players, so it would be obnoxious to have to have one of the best RPGers restart every battle.

:dry: when does the next battle start? :cool2:

Edit TBG: You can edit instead of posting another post

Oh sry!

Edited by LordEcthelion, 13 November 2007 - 10:56 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:30 PM

Good point to the first one and the seconed after the 1 on 1 battle
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#27 LordEcthelion

LordEcthelion
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:14 AM

Can we get an off-topic folder, with more forums inside? That would be slightly more interesting.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users