Creativity Needed...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 IIS

IIS
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:27 AM

AH yeah, one more thing, who knows what was moria called in Goblins language? I could not find that info... Was too lazy :-)
Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice!

#22 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:07 PM

i caen be ur moduler

:shiftee:
===different thing===

who is going to help you? following your funny retardation and pointless gondor malitia topic i dont think anyone will help and an ideas guy cant be a mod leader a mod leader must be versitle enough for a good mod and i dont think you fit that category :rolleyes: :crazed:

Edited by elvenfury, 09 November 2007 - 09:07 PM.

#23 UltimateRanger

UltimateRanger

Totally Crazy(and a little mad to)

• Project Team
  • 336 posts
  • Projects:Lone Wolf Beta Tester,Trying to Learn how to mod,having a monster signature
  •  Modder in Training-I wish!

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:30 AM

Remember they are minifactions, 1-4 units each 1 and 1-3 heroes for each.

So what? That's still 42 heroes and 56 units. That's insane and not very feasible.

QUOTE(Matias @ Nov 7 2007, 11:45 PM)

i caen be ur moduler

:shiftee:
===different thing===

who is going to help you? following your funny retardation and pointless gondor malitia topic i dont think anyone will help and an ideas guy cant be a mod leader a mod leader must be versitle enough for a good mod and i dont think you fit that category :rolleyes: :crazed:

Both very true points

Start with small realistic goals or you will fail(I learned the hard way)
Posted Image
Turn off your lights when you dont need em on!-If you wanna help, put this as an image in to your sig http://helmsdeeplast....net/GW_sig.jpg
Posted ImagePosted Image

Longest serving lonewolf beta tester( that is currently active)

#24 CNCM_BLITZ

CNCM_BLITZ

Captain of the Flying Dutchman

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Projects:Forgetting RA2 and learning BfME
  •  Amateur Modder

Posted 12 November 2007 - 03:44 AM

Ok, then. For Rivendell.

A non-stealthy type of elf faction. Unlike the elves of mirkwood and lorien, they more strongly resemble Gondor. A high walled castle inspired in look and design by the Rivendell from the movie. Has swordsman and archers seperate. Has horse archers and horsemen with a name other than "knights." They use spears instead of swords too.

Instead of seige weapons, they use powerful sages with a list of abilities. Kind of like a mini-Gandalf, but different style though.

Ultimate power should be the Flood of Bruinen more like a superweapon than a summon AoD or balrog.

Heroes:
Elrond, the main hero of Rivendell. Has an purchaseable power similar to Anduril or GTW. Vilya the Ring of Sapphire would work. Also there is Elrohir and Elladan who will be like captains. And Arwen of course. Glorfindel too.

Edited by CNCM_BLITZ, 12 November 2007 - 03:59 AM.

#25 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:41 AM

Minifactions, another concept overoveroverused by all the new mods :p

Got that right... I Hate Minifactions :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users