22 replies to this topic

#21 Mordor Slayer

Mordor Slayer

SEE Marketing Manager

• Project Team
  • 1,424 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:54 PM

I just wanted to share my gratitude with you Nâzgul, this mod revived my interest in TBFMEII at the time my enthusiasm was reaching a low-point. It has been great (and will be great I'm sure) to be a part of this team, and I learned a lot in this one-and-a-half year. I'm so glad you gave me the chance to become your marketing manager =). Not many people would have done that. So thanks for everything!

Edited by Mordor Slayer, 01 September 2008 - 06:55 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:39 PM

:blush: I'm happy you're happy. You've done a remarkable job on promoting the mod my friend, and I think that in turn has also attracted some skilled modders to this project through the months/years. Ppl that otherwise might not have heard about this production =)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#23 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:32 PM

Hi,

I've been following this great mod for about 1,5 years and I'm looking forward to the next release. I think you have done a terrific job in making this game better in the limitations the game gives. If I had the money I would let you make a new game which uses all the great ideas that have been posted in this forum.

It would be great if the .pdf-File could be updated to the latest changings, or maybe just open a thread, where all the screens of the new structures and soldiers of the factions and all completed maps are in. I would love to have a condensed overview where we are standing at and possibly an outlook, what is soon to come. I know it might be some work collecting everything, but it would give us fans and you the possibility to admire and maybe raise new interest in this mod for potential fans and maybe new team members.

Thanks! I love this mod.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users