this mod looks awesome!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_peter_*

Guest_peter_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:49 PM

i dont have rotwk :p but really want this mod. :D i know its probably asking a lot, but i REALLY would like you to make this mod for BFME2 (without the expansion).
thanks and i hope you do this.
peter

#2 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:55 PM

Not possible. Plus moving all the ROTWK stuff into BFME II would probably violate some legal mumbo jumbo.
Posted Image

#3 Dangarello

Dangarello
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 09:03 PM

Buy the expansion then. this mod is worth to pay for. And i think the expansion pack itself is really nice to. I dont think (i dont know for sure but i really dont think so) they will make a version for original bfme2. Let them concentrate on getting this mod done before you request a transform to original bfme2. but i can understad you want the mod.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Gothmog14

Gothmog14

title available

• Project Team
  • 343 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK Beta

Posted 17 November 2007 - 09:09 PM

I really suggest you buy RotWK. The campaign is pretty fun and this isn't the only amazing mod that there is. Battles of Gondor has started again ( :p ), and Wars of Arda is releasing a demo soon, so that's two other great mods. Of course, they've got nothing on RJ - RotWK :D

Posted Image
Thanks to Shikari for the sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:27 PM

it is definetly not possible to convert, 1 main reason is ther is a faction cap in bfme2 that wuld prevent having all the factions. so while ther r other reasons, rotwk is the only option, largely 4 that reason.
as far as i no, ther r not any plans watsoever of movin the mod over 2 bfme2 at any pt.
i suggest u spring 4 the expansion as by now, its prolly not all that expensive (was only 30 buks 2 begin w/). its not bad, altho it does pretty much get rid of all the best things bout bfme2 1.06

i think this mod is def worth the buy bc im not biased at all :p
lol

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:31 PM

Aye, the mod is worth the expansion. You can get it for $10 bucks by now, and beside RJ-RotWK you miss a lot of other great mods out there (Wars of the East, Age of Men and Battles of Gondor to name a few).
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users