What was the Iraq war for

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 26 August 2003 - 09:24 PM

In total over 300 allied troops have died and for what purpose. Troops trying to restore order are being slaughtered for just keeping the peace. Another 3 british troops died yesterday and the americans are suffering even worse. I just want to know what people think this war was truly for. Wether it was to "liberate" iraq or was there something else. I want to know why over 300 good men and women had to die. What do you guys think? Why did we really go to war?
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#2 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • Projects:Learning Orion (The song, from Metallica) on Guitar

Posted 26 August 2003 - 09:30 PM

Those men died serving their country and to rid the world of tyrants like Saddam and the Baath party. It may seem awful but think of this. Over 100,000 people died in the 911 Attacks in america. They took our men and women from all countries and if some people are ready and willing to die for their country and freedom, then i think that is very noble
Look in my pants, Then look at my avatar, is it your facial expression... he he he....

#3 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 26 August 2003 - 09:48 PM

Yeah DS, I would agree but that was bin Laden. The Iraq war was hyped bullshit. I supported it because we went ahead with it and I don't much like the protesting faggots. But our purpose for Iraq was to one, get Saddam and two, clear the country so UN inspectors could look anywhere they pleased. The Iraq was hyped bullshit but if it prevents an apocalypse, it's worth it.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#4 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 11:55 PM

True, very true. Although the hype had to be made, i must admit.
Look in my pants, Then look at my avatar, is it your facial expression... he he he....

#5 tintin220

tintin220
  • New Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 12:03 AM

yep, unfortunately, the underground bunkers are still to be seen...

#6 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 27 August 2003 - 07:39 AM

I just wish i could see some proof of weapons of mass destruction, because until i do as far as im concerned the blood of those killed in the Iraq war is on Blair and Bush's hands.
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#7 Mr.X

Mr.X

Pure Blood

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 02:27 PM

Wait there was proof, maby you should watch the news more often. They showed all kinds of missiles that where band from there use.

#8 j2k3

j2k3
  • New Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 12:24 PM

It's all BS. Nothing was wrong with Saddam (bit insane but ya' know..). But i think they wanted to get rid of Saddam because alot of us democrats have a strong prejudice against communism, dictatorship etc.

Someone mentioned this to me - dunno if it's true though "Bushy just wants to finish what his father never could"

#9 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 26 September 2003 - 01:30 PM

lol yes ive heard that mentioned before
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#10 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 08:07 PM

Well who wants a dictator that throws acid in womens faces for not wearing a vail.

#11 j2k3

j2k3
  • New Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 01:56 AM

Well just to point out a couple of facts...

1. more than 300 000 people die a day

2. who gives a f*ck 'bout Iraq, if you wanna help out someone, help Afghanistan.

#12 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 02:01 AM

What I don't get is that your acting like 300 people that died were like the greatest war casualties the world has ever known. I hate to sound heartless but we should be glad that only 300 men died instead of over 2 million, not counting jews, in WW2. I am sorrowed by the loss of 300 men and women but I must call bullshit on all of you. You are focusing more on how bad America is than how lucky we are that we have not lost more and more men.

#13 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 27 September 2003 - 06:57 PM

It's all BS. Nothing was wrong with Saddam (bit insane but ya' know..). But i think they wanted to get rid of Saddam because alot of us democrats have a strong prejudice against communism, dictatorship etc.

There was a lot wrong with Saddam. Is there something you do not comprehend about using bio weapons on your own people? No, we got rid of Saddam because he was believed to have WMDs in his possession. He has them somewhere, you just have to find them.

Someone mentioned this to me - dunno if it's true though "Bushy just wants to finish what his father never could"

Ugh, this bullshit again. Bush Sr. did not remove Saddam because that WAS NOT THE POINT OF THAT OPERATION. Whoever told you that or whoever you heard it from is a stupid fuck who knows nothing. The first Iraqi thing was to remove Saddam from Kuwait. That's all!

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#14 j2k3

j2k3
  • New Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 09:41 PM

Heh but he still kept his people happy. It only seemed wrong to outsiders. lol some of you can't think unbiased.

#15 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 27 September 2003 - 10:01 PM

If you watched he program i saw on TV the other night there is a weird thing that Bush let 9/11 happen and that they were planning what countries to attack before they were in power of the US.

#16 j2k3

j2k3
  • New Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 10:04 PM

Yeah i heard those rumors too....seems to television to me...

Maybe a conspiracy like the first American on the moon? (:D all countries have secrets, but USA cant hide it :lol:)

#17 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 27 September 2003 - 11:44 PM

j2k3, where are you from? I want to beat the shit out of you.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#18 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 12:15 AM

How about a gang banging Fen. I have a certain bloodlust for those who insult my country. :x

#19 bullethead

bullethead

Your End

• Project Team
  • 923 posts
  • Projects:none for now
  •  Someone who used to be

Posted 28 September 2003 - 12:50 AM

I on the other hand am oppesed to the war..why might you ask cause my friend is in the army and he is over in Iraq as we speak. He told me his feelings about the war and heres what he had to say

"We are here for no reason, Theres no war. Theres no massweapons of destruction. All we do through out the whole day is sit here and hope we dont get shot at or blown up. And thats it. All we are doing is wasting the tax payers money. I am so used to the sounds of explosions now its not funny, it sounds like air to me now."

When I asked him about what the other troops thoughts heres what he said:

"They all said that they would rather sit in a jail cell then fight in this war. They all have the same opinions as me. None of them wants to be here."

I then asked him when he comes back and then whats next after this.

"Well I come back in july next year. After this...*starts to laugh sarcasticly*..well you must know Bush doesnt like N. Korea too much... so alittle bit after 2004 we are going into korea.."

So These are my reasons for not supporting this war. And why I would never support this war.
Life is but a dream in someones head

Nexus lives in death

#20 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 01:07 AM

Nobody wants to go to war, but your friend knew the responsibility when he was enlisted. He has courage and valor higher than no other. He is noble for wanting to lay his life on the line for this country. I am in support for this war, because i want to see Saddam and all remnents of his brood brought to justice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users