#1 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 24 November 2007 - 06:38 PM

In recent days we have taken a closer look at the Hosted membergroup and concluded that we currently have many more members in that group than we are hosting projects.

Therefor we began an evaluation to see who currently has and who hasn't got a project hosted at Revora.
Today is the day we will start demoting those who we think no longer have their own project to the Project Team membergroup. All hostees are being notified of this change through an e-mail.

Because a large number of individuals is involved and because we are only human, chances are we have made mistakes during the evaluation.

If you find that you have been demoted while currently still having a project hosted at Revora, please let us know here in this topic, or contact me by sending a pm.

Should you contact us, we would appreciate it if you could include the name of or link to your project at Revora.

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

#2 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts
  • Projects:GTFO
  •  Everybody do the Flop!

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:56 PM

Im kind of new here, And I don't know much. Where can i find my status?

:)
On a side note is there a page where people can learn whats where, This site is a major part in my mod developing and it would greatly help to know this site well.

Edited by DIGI_Byte, 26 November 2007 - 10:59 PM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#3 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:15 PM

You can find your status in the left side, below your avatar. You are currentled "Hosted", in the "Hosted" group.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#4 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:17 PM

Everyone marked for demotion was already demoted about 24 hours ago. Seeing as you still got the green Hosted status, nothing will change for you :)

I don't really know how well you would like to get to know the Revora network, but this topic has (directions to) a lot of interesting information for hostees and would be a good place to start.

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users