Posted 28 November 2007 - 07:10 PM

Thanks for that, glad to see you know who I am so well =]

#22 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:10 PM

Thanks for everything Blaat, you where one of the best, glad to see you moving to retirement and into life. I hope all of your future endevors turn out well. Best of luck to you.

Gandalf

Posted Image

#23 Rawlo

Rawlo

Word Smith

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  as it turns out, was never actually a convict, go figure.

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:55 AM

Thanks for that, glad to see you know who I am so well =]

Well tbh the list of worthless slimes like you on revora is pretty short, so guessing is likely to be pretty easy, but even if we don't know who you are, it doesn't take much of a brain to work out from what you've said already, that your barely worth the effort to spit on. Now go roll up in a corner somewhere and die you little peice of offal.
The Least I Could Do - We all wished we were like this at one point
Ctrl+Alt+Del - A webcomic for the gamer in all of us
A final good night Burnie, sleep well mate, rest in peace
Goodbye Tig, you are sorely missed.
Goodbye to you aswell till, you'll also be missed

Xeno, RIP mate
"I'm going to go on the record and say that any substance abuse problem which creates women like that is ok by me"

#24 Guest_I LOVE REVORA!_*

Guest_I LOVE REVORA!_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:28 AM

I am so glad to know you all fail so hard on this network compared to what I did =]

#25 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:47 AM

kk, Joe.. but honestly, I think ched is much better at the position you used to have here.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#26 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:48 AM

I feel so sorry for you as to be such an arrogant bastard you must have some sort of mental disorder.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:52 PM

Banshee, I agree, oh wait, I organised the new site, even though Hostile said there was no need for one, silly me, I was going to code it as well, but 2pg volunteered himself, oh well, guess ched has done loads, besides T3A is full of noobs, I'll live

Mig eater, being honest is not a mental disorder..... get over it.

#28 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:55 PM

Perhaps you should get over yourself instead? Either way, as was said earlier. Blaat's done more here than you ever could.

Posted Image

#29 Guest_I LOVE REVORA_*

Guest_I LOVE REVORA_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:57 PM

This isn't about me, I'm just bored, I'd like to know what exactly blaat has done though

#30 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:15 PM

Countless things ;)
She's helped this network through the toughest of times. Which is more than most can say.

Posted Image

#31 Guest_I LOVE REVORA!_*

Guest_I LOVE REVORA!_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:18 PM

I didn't ask you to count what she had done....

And you do know when revora was hacked by loads of arabs, I helped so much with that is was actually quite funny, then that time when I helped blaat do things with the hive, or just generally helping her out with things.

So Gandalf, stop sucking up, you know you are after to replace her. It is so obvious mate

#32 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:20 PM

I'm actually wondering why I'm arguing with a guest. No, I'm not out to replace, no one could ever possibly do that. It would be near impossible to fill her shoes. And if you love revora so much, why don't you sign in eh?

Posted Image

#33 Guest_I FUCKING LOVE YOU REVORA_*

Guest_I FUCKING LOVE YOU REVORA_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:22 PM

Ohhh, I get it, you have small feet?

does it matter if I'm logged on or not?

#34 ched

ched

• Undead
  • 4,431 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Previous Division Leader

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:10 PM

Well someone must have a lot of free time in his hands ...

FYI, T3A is not full of "n00bs" ATM. There are a few elements that are unfortunately lagging behind, but the majority of the community strives to make great modifications and help one another.

I may not have done very concrete things, but nor have you when I temporarily left. In fact all you did was leave T3A evolve on its own and have the Chamber Members decide of what had to be done. And if you need any proof that you served no purpose, ask yourself why you were asked to leave when I decided to come back ...

You're just an immature twat, and you've demonstrated that far too many times, including when you decided to leave us with no explanations. Now I suggest you apply your own advice:

I just said, I can't stay here, pointless me being here

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free ~Linus Torvald

#35 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:12 PM

Mutually agreed with the advice.

Posted Image

#36 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:17 PM

Wow bitter I knew there was some bitterness with Joe but I didn't realise it was that bad.
But this is taking over a farewell topic so I'll push us back on topic.
Farewell blaat didn't you know except by reputation,good luck with the real life stuff.(I didn't know you are a one of those wo-mans i've heard about).

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#37 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:21 PM

I'd like to know what exactly blaat has done though

How about pay for a large portion of the server bills, help host dozens of projects, manage multiple departments simultaneously, she even helped with the forum upgrades even after she resigned ;) who the fuck are you to judge her anyway!? I only found out you existed yesterday and I would hardly call your track record brilliant.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:25 PM

Wow...I only found out about him today....and yet I completely agree. Is this odd this feeling of loathing and unadulterated hatred? Or is it merely sarcasm coming to the forgrounds for someone who has no respect what-so-ever, and who won't care to learn any?

Posted Image

#39 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:06 PM

Will miss you blaat :p Thanks for everything and has been very nice to be able to speak to you this past year ;) Good luck with everything.

#40 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:33 PM

I'd like to know what exactly blaat has done though

If I would try to make a compilation of all things she has done for Revora, it would both be massive and incomplete.

In various ways she has helped a lot of people. Members, hostees and staff, including you...

For example, one of the things you've done as division leader was cleaning up the moderator lists of T3A... with the help of Blaat. I'm quite positive you could have done that by yourself (it's certainly not hard, just really tedious), but she helped you anyway.

Or when you were busy with school, and couldn't be active for several weeks, she offered her help with admin tasks, just 3 hours after you posted the topic. We could also contact Celeglin for admin tasks, but she offered anyway, in case he wasn't available either. And I added the time, to show how much she paid attention to things, always being ready to offer her help.

True, these are small things I named. Mig Eater already pointed out the major things she did, and I saw no reason to repeat him.
What I wanted to illustrate here is her great character and her readiness to help.

Throughout Revora Blaat has been a tremendous help, and we'll certainly notice her not being around anymore.
Still, I'm glad for her she decided to quit her demanding job at Revora in order to persue other things in life. :p
Blaat, I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do next ;)

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users