Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:27 PM

Dear S.E.E. Fans & Players :thumbsupsmiley:

With the constantly growing interest in this mod and the extremely large amount of attention it has already attracted, I feel it's time to pay more attention to all the wonderful Contributors of S.E.E. Without them, this mod would not be what it is!

One of the Team members (Map Editor “NJM1983”) recently said that the S.E.E. project nowadays is kind of like; “The Fellowship of S.E.E." and I must agree. When I started this modification of Mark's Full GamePlay Mod 1.04b back in December 2006, little did I know or even less could I imagine, that it would one day grow into the biggest mod for Battle for Middle Earth 2. With the help of T3A Forums, I spent 6 long months on this project, almost on a daily basis, learning and modding until my skills could not grow any further. This was in spring 2007 and that's when Elvenstar member Sûlherokhh joined the team.

What then started out as simply trimming of my codes, became a full blown Head Coder position on this mod. Sûl has taken this mod lightyears beyond what I could ever code myself, but most of all he's an amazing person with unbelievable loyalty towards me as a “Director” and my visions of this mod. That’s why I like to refer to him as “Executive Producer”, lol. We complete each other perfectly, cause where I sometimes might lack ideas or simply not reach far enough, he can fill in the blanks. And when this on occasion might venture too far from my vision, he stops and alters it without questioning. The same goes in the other direction – if I might have an idea that he might have a better view upon, he tells me and we might alter it, since we think very much alike. I couldn’t dream of working with a better coder and better person than Sûl...

...Well that's not entirely true though. There is another - and his name (nick) is Robnkarla, or RJ as I prefer to call him, or simply "Rob". Robnkarla stepped into this project as a Freelancer back in Summer 2007. Rob is also an amazing person with not only uber-skills in modding, but also with the fact that he is the most generous modder I've ever had the please to meet since I joined T3A. I say that as a fact since it IS a fact that Rob has not only helped SEE, but also most major mods out there. There simply doesn't seem to be any borders on how far he will go to help other modders in their projects (?), and I find that MOST admirable since Rob is also the Mod Leader of his own major mod production: RJ-RotWK – the best and biggest mod for RotWK that I know of! Rob alone is responsible for fixing numerous of hard coded bugs and anomalies and needed additions in SEE such as:

- The RJ Cam & it’s 4 camera angles!
- The genuine EA Mordor Walls (from Dol Guldur map)!
- The USP bug! ("Unit Selection Problem")
- The FB glow! ("Forged Blades")
- The LUA bugs in some models!
- The “Waffle” bug in the animated Skyboxes!
- a LOT of the upcoming EvilMen stuff…

Sûl and RJ are the two modders that really fuel this mod with professional coding beyond belief. But no mod is complete or even possible without high quality models as well, and without the skilled Modelers of the SEE Team this project would also die. First to join was Lauri and short after came TheDeadPlayer – two of the best Modelers at T3A. We have and have had other Modelers on the team as well, but some have left before they even got to do something, so these two are the most prominent Modelers on the team so far :)

Now on to the complete list of Modders that made this happen:
(PLEASE let me know if I forgot somebody?)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
BFME2 - Special Extended Edition - Modders
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

- Nazgûl
(Team & Mod Leader, Artist & Skinner - AKA "Director")

- Sûlherokhh
(Head Coder & AI Coder - AKA "Executive Producer")

- Robnkarla
(Freelance Coder & Bug Fixer - AKA "Editor")

- TheDeadPlayer
(Modeler of: Dale Swordsmen & Archers, Goblin Pikemen, Orc Pikemen, Morgul Orcs, Gondor Spearmen & gear (sword & shield) for Swordsmen and Knights)

- Lauri
(Modeler of: Black Uruks, LUA armor of Goblins, Goblin Warg Riders, Great Goblin on Warg...)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
BFME2 - Special Extended Edition - Contributors
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

- 2PLAYGAMES (Coding support at early development & the creator of the ModCommand Conversion Tool!)

- ARGOLIS (Donator of initial Captain Jackson model + some WoA material!)

- CAHIK (Animation and model support at early development! Splitted the Falling Death of Fellbeasts into 3 so we could code them in with perfect timing!)

- CELEGLIN (Some minor skin details from TEA!)

- CRASHDOC (Pioneer of Hex Editing & Fixer of Rohan Stables graphics bug!!)

- DARK LORD of the SITH (Coding support at early development!)

- DOWNFALL (Some donated skin materials for Rohan Archers and Gloin plus Bolg model and skin!)

- ELDARION (Some of the best skins in this mod, such as Gondor soldiers, Fountain Guard, Khazad Guard, Mirkwood Archers and Glorfindel!!)

- FLAMEGUARD (Initial models of Mordor Walls!)

- ITHRONAIWENDIL (Coding support at early development!)

- KOBRA (Uruk-hai Scout Raider models!)

- LORD of GIFTS (The initial setup of "The NINE"!)

- LORD ISTARI (Human Heads for Mordor Catapult!)

- MORGOTH946 (Morannon Orcs!)

- NERTEA (Some of the Rohirrim skins and details!)

- NIGHTMARE (Gorgoroth Orc models!)

- ROB38 (Initial setup of the Camera system!)

- STEALTHSNAKE (Initial setup of Rohan mini faction!)

- SNIGGLES (Developer of the initial mod; "Full GamePlay Mod"!)

- ÙLAIRI (Cured the Freezing Rain bug by remodeling ALL affected maps!)

- ZIMOO (Coding support at early development and Build Ups for Golden Hall!)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
BFME2 - Special Extended Edition - Support
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

- MORDOR SLAYER (Outstanding achivement in Marketing and Beta testing of S.E.E.!)

- CLONECOMMAND (Admireable efforts in SEE Support!) *RETIRED*

Edited by Nazgûl, 23 July 2008 - 01:54 AM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:25 PM

Bring up the ale! It's celebration time!

Seriously though, when I look at the list... I got to make more stuff for you, as TDP has alot more stuff on the list :) (even though some of it are up for grabs)

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#3 av8r

av8r

SEE Support Mgr

• Project Team
  • 489 posts
  • Projects:SEE

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:42 PM

Posted Image

Well done!! :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Rob38

Rob38

Believer of Hope

• Hosted
  • 3,567 posts
  • Projects:Helm's Deep Last Hope
  •  One who is not afraid of new challenges

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:11 AM

I kind of helped indirectly but I did work on the skybox and cine objects and wrote an article on how to get them to work correctly in-game ^_^ From there, robnkarla and I partnered up and expanded on the initial step :rolleyes:

signature_group1.gif

16821.png

#5 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:15 AM

We should have noticed, but it was a lot of details to go through. Thanks for reminding us. :rolleyes:

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#6 Lord of Mordor

Lord of Mordor

Master of the One Ring

• Project Team
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:04 AM

You all rock, guys :rolleyes:

Edited by Lord of Mordor, 27 November 2007 - 09:07 AM.

Build me an army worthy of Mordor!

HobbitBann5501.png

#7 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:13 AM

I kind of helped indirectly but I did work on the skybox and cine objects and wrote an article on how to get them to work correctly in-game ;) From there, robnkarla and I partnered up and expanded on the initial step :rolleyes:

Thanks bro ^_^ That was exactly what I meant with "please remind me" :p
*putting you in* =)

Edited by Nazgûl, 28 November 2007 - 02:56 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

#8 clonecommand

clonecommand

title available

• Members
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:30 PM

Gee, thanks, guys :p

#9 Tacalmo

Tacalmo
  • Members
  • 114 posts
  • Projects:Standing idle and watching.